Chapter 21

We swung home to change and were off to the club. Mrs. Tina and Matthew were gonna watch Blue for us while we were out. We showed up in a limo and walked in together taking some pictures for the press, before going in.

Everything was fine we were all sitting around drinking jamming on the dance floor when shots rung out. I went to grab Beyonce, but I was slung to the ground from something burning the shit outta me. I screamed and felt someone trying to turn me over.

I couldn't move all I could feel was the pain. All I could do was cry and lay there eventually someone got me over their shoulder as my world faded.

Beyonce p.o.v

Me and Rih were dancing to On Fleek by Cardi b when shots rang out. I went to grab her when she flew to the ground. I rushed to get Rih as Kelly rushed to Solanas body guard; hers were closer. I tried to turn around when I noticed blood I instantly went into panic mode.

I got enough courage to flip her over and get eyes were open but were slowly closing. My heart dropped thinking the worst, but I quickly pushed them aside. I got her stsnding and the body guard rushed over grabbing her. We hopped into the van they rode here in and rushed to the hospital. I held her in my arms silently crying and preying that she was okay.

Once we got to the hospital the press was already their. Damn. I sighed and we rushed in I screamed for help.

"Hurry please hurry she's been shot." I screamed and the nurses looked at me shocked dor a second and I got pissed.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled and they snapped out of it and put hwr on a stretcher rishing to the emergency room.

I was mad I couldn't go in, but I knew they needed to do their job and save her. I got her couch from the car and immediately called her mother.

"Hey babe why are you calling me?" Her accent was thicker than Rih's.

"Hey this is Beyonce. Rih's been shot I need to go be here as soon as possible when can you come."

"Now! What happened is she going to be alright?"

"I can book you the soonest flight and I don't know." I was crying again and my hands and legs were trembling terribly.

"Thank you for letting me know I'll see you when I get their." I hung up and was bombarded with a hug by a body I knew all to well.

"Bey I'm so glad you're okay." I immediately pulled back and frowned.

I was extremely uncomfortable.

"Jay what are you doing?" I asked him sighing.

"Jay! Jay don't you hear me calling you." Nickis voice echoes from around the corner. "J-"

I can tell she was finna day something smart until she saw me. She scoweled amd crossed her arma approching me.

"I can't believe you came to this hoes rescue ovee mine I meeded you tonight!" She yelled at him and slapped him in the back of the head.

I saw anger flicker in his eyes and he turned to her slowly.

"Go get in the c-" she cut him off.

"Oh baby I'm so-"

"No car. Now!" He yelled at her and she scurried off like a mouse.

"Jay just leave." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Kelly.

She put her arm around me as I laid my face in the crook of her neck. I noticed evertone had tears in there eyes and my phone was blowing up. I got annoyed by the constant digging and turned it off.

Jay left a few seconds later and Kelly spoke softly.

"You know why he came."

"Yeah. But I swear Kelly I'm done with his ass." I wiped my tears and they just kept coming.

"Kelly what if she's-" Solo and Solana cut me off.

"She's not!"

"And you know it." Kelly finished and I sighed again.

"Alright. Kelly can you call my momma and tell her the news, before she flipps out on me for having my phone off." She nodded and went to call her.

-+-

In the morning I was the firdt to awake of everyone in the waiting room. I dashed up to the deal and asked "Can I please know what room Robyn Rihanna Fenty is in?"

"What are you in relation to the pacient?"

"She's my daughters nanny." I almost rolled my eyes at the lady.

"Room 416." She said softly and I darted away in that direction.

I wound've made it there sooner if the elevators werent so full. I took the stair with a body guard following me. I went up three flights, before reaching her room. I told Franklin to guard her room no one enters unless its family or the doctors. He nidded in agreement, before I opened the door slowly.

She was laying there breathing softly. Bandaged at the head and around the stomach. She has a robe on but it looked to be party slid on her. I'm guessing they just changed her bandaged.

I waled over to the side and smiled at her. Thankfull that she was alive. Imma need some answers now. Were they trying to ain for is or were we just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I sat down at the chair on the side of the bed and closed my eyes releasing a deep breath. The door flew open and Ms. Fenty opened the door. My eyes widened and her eyes widened staring at Rihanna in the bed. Her eyes filled with tears and I turned away to keep from crying myself.

She hugged Rihanna and sat next to me with a hand to her heart. I got up and hit the nurses button on the side of Rihanna. I sat back down and Ms. Fenty looked at me.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"I'm more than sure she is." I said for my and her benefit.

"What happened?" She wiped her tears away and looked at me intently.

"We were at a club celebrating for my birthday when shots rang out. She was coming for me when she got hit." I said a tear ran down my face.

"Damn. Do you think it was directed at y'all?"

"No ma'am."

"I guess we'll find out sooner or later."

The door opened again and it was a female nurse that opened the door.

"Would you like to tell us what's going on or do I need to call the doctor." Ms. Fenty asked sternly.

"No ma'am I can tell you."

"She got hit in the lower abdomine and it went through her lower intestines. She'll be fine but it to be painful when things move around in there. She also go shot in her lower back on the opposite side and had some nerve damage so it'll be hard for her to lift things or move her right leg. She'll have to be able to rest in order to get those functions to start regenerating. She also has a concussion so no loud music or bright lights anything can throw her off even her cell phone." She explained walking over to Rih tapping her on the leg lightly.

Her leg moved up a bit.

"Her reflexes are still strong so she should be able to walk just painful." She nodded at us and wrote something on a clip board walking out of the room.