Chapter 14

Soon after our laughter dialed down I layed next to her she put her head on my shoulder.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Nothing right now I'm in pain." She looked up at me like duh.

"Oh no I mean in life." I restated and she made an o face.

"I wanna clo-" she covered her face to her nose and blushed under the covers.

"Rih your very cute, but really I need to know." I say in all seriousness.

"Okay. I want my own clothing line."

"Whaaat?" I asked shocked.

"See I knew it was stupid." She put her head under the covers.

"No. I mean I was shocked you wanted that it's not stupid baby." I uncovered her face and she looked at me side eyed.

"I'm your baby? Your not allowed to claim me. That's my job."

"That was my instinct reaction. Sorry."

"No it was kinda nice." She nodded in approval I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Anyway." I ushered her on from our earlier topic.

"Yeah I'm in school for business right now I just switched to online school so I can spend more time with you and Blue."

"You didn't have to do that."

"But it couldn't have been better timing cause the press has been all over me. When I was showing up around there so I kinda did myself a favor." She nodded and I smiled.

"Okay. Would you like my help with the clothing stuff or do you want to do it on your own?"

"Maybe with handling people or just starting out, but Bey I want to do this on my own." She sat up slowly and looked me in the eyes.

"Okay." I smiled and kissed her swiftly. "How old are you?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm 25. You should know this Bey." She fake glared at me.

"Oh shut it. I'm so old." I fell back in her pillow sighing.

"Bey your 28 chill."

"Nooo I'm n-"

"Shut up, before I eat you." She sighed and layed back down.

"Wait Rih you as I-"

"I know what I said."

Oh I finally got it and laughed.

-+-

"Are you ready for today Bey?" Rihanna asked jumping laying next to me wrapping an arm arounf my sholders.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed getting up and she followed me.

"Good luck Bey." She sat,on the edge of my bed and I smiled at her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I leaned down to kiss her.

"Thank you." I grapped my keys and headed off to court.

-+-

Finally this is over with. I didnt get full custody of Blue we had to do joint custody. We had this weekly thing where I het blue and he has Blue. I wonder how this is gonna work cause he's gonna need a nanny for her too. I domt trust that bitch Nicki. I posed for a few pictures after I left the court.

 I posed for a few pictures after I left the court