Chapter 10

Rih p.o.v

I woke up to a weight on me. I looked over and it was Bey. I wouldn't care, but her lady was rubbing against my leg. I wanted to talk to her about last night, but how should I. I bet she wants to forget it happened. Buttttt, I don't sooo fuck it.

I pulled her body over my lap and slid into her. She opened her eyes and gasped. I moved in her like I was teasing her and she bit her lip to stuffle a moan. She fixed herself to where she was strattling me as I continued to pleasure her. She grinded against my fingers with my motion. She ran her hands through her hair. I stopped and took my hand out.

"Did you hear that?"I asked getting up out of the bed.

"No what?" Bey asked throwing on a t-shirt.

Then there was more bamming. I shot her a look then she went to answer the door.

Bey p.o.v

I looked through the peephole and Jay was there looking mad. Like normal.

"Why the hell are you answering the door looking like that?" He sized me up and I rolled my eyes.

Blue ran up and hugged my legs.

"Mommy! I had fun with daddy. Can we do something today?" She looked at me with pleeding eyes.

"Yeah baby we'll do what ever you want today." I smiled at her and patted her sholder.

She squealed and ran into the house screaming "Hey Rih!"

I looked up at Jay and smiled "Anything else?"

"What's you tryna prove?" He crossed his arms.

"I ain't tryna prove shit. You the one who went to the blogs. Not me. So I should be asking you that question you wanna come for me and say its my fault. Nigga please." I gave him a stank face and felt a hand wrap around me.

"Hey Jay." Rih spoke putting her face in the crook of my neck.

He nodded at her.

"Bey you ready for something to eat?"

"Mhm." I said lowly not trusting myself to speak.

"Okay I called the chef last she'll be over soon you need to put some pants on." She said in a straight voice pulling away from me slapping my butt in the process.

I turned to look at her as she walked away she changed into some stears and a tight white tank top tied up in the front. I lowkey bit my lip at the sight. Then heard Jay step up. I turned back and he was on my face.

"Why the hell you so close?"

"What the hell is that on your neck?!" He was so close it almost scred me.

I did a double take and looked at him like he lost his damn mind. His spit hit me all over the lips down and a vein was sticking out of his neck.

"Aren't you forgetting you said you don't want me no more." I scrunched my face up at him and he looked even more pissed. "What I do and who I do it with is my business. Not yours."

"Its only been a few days and your hoing around?" He glared at me.

I slapped the shit outta him.

"You hoed around our whole marriage so don't say shit to me." I was pissed now.

I pushed him out and slammed the door in his face. I locked it swiftly and he started bangging on the door.

"I'll call the cops if you don't leave." I folded my arms and glared at the door.

"Whatever Beyonce." He groaned and walked off.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"You alright?" Rih came around the corner looking worried.

"No. I thought he was going to hit me." I scrunched me face up and her eyes widened.

"We talking about the same Jay?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yea. He also called me a hoe cause somebody gave me a hickey." I crossed my armes at her.

"Oh you liked it." She waved me off and pulled me to her by the waist. "And don't be catching an attitude with me you forgot you still ain't wearing panties."

I looked up to keep from sauing something smart.

"Mhm. For real tho hes the one to talk vheating on you and shit."

"I know." I sighed in agreement and she smiled.

She leaned to me and put her head on my forehead.

"Don't let him get to you. Make that interview and tell the truth, but don't say too much. I'll be here every step of the way and when you're ready. You'll be mine." She smiled at me and kissed me deeply.

"What if I wanted you now." I asked putting away, but still tpuching her lips.

"When you want me you'll want me emotionally you can have me. Until then I'll keep my hands to myself." She winked at me and slid her hands to my butt squeezing it; earning a slight moan from me.

"When was the last time y'all two had sex?" She blirted and I made a stank face.

"Seriously?" My face dropped and I walked away into my room.

"Seriously." She said following me.

"1 year." I mumbled and got some clothes out for the day.

"A fucking year. Something has to be wrong with that nigga cause your so fine."

"I know." I glanced at her and nodded in agreement. "I know I ain't perfect."

"But you damn near close."

I looked at her again and smiled. I kissed her on the cheek, before entering the bathroom. Surprisingly she followed me in as I started a shower.

"Was I better than him?" She sat on the counter and crossed her legs smirking at me.

"Yea." I mumbled getting in the already got shower.

"What but y'all been together for years." Rih said thinking aloud.

"Yea and?"

"So he should know what to do how to do it and when to use it to his advantage."

"Your right come to think of it he couldn't do shit." I started to lather my body in soap.

"Explain."

"Everything you did to my body last night he never did. The head the fingers the tenderness in kisses. He hever did that. Everytime we had sex it was just that no love or anything. Sometimes when he came before me he pulled out and rolled over to go to sleep. When I told him to help le finish he would say you finish and went to sleep." I started to dry my body off and stepped out the shower.

Rig handed me my clothes as I got dressed. She was cheezing hella hard.

"Nope don't even say it." I put a hand up at her.

"Fine, but when I time comea I will."

"Deal now go get ready."

"Fine."

I went in my room and picked up my phone. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Hey Bey how are you doing?" Tyra asked.

"I'm great. I wanted to talk about an interview."

"Let's do it. I'm free whenever you want."

"Good tonight would be perfect for me."

"Perfect are you gonna fly back to Cali tonight."

"Yes around 9 I'll fly back and be there at 5 ish."

"Okay what do you want to talk about?"

"Everything you will have nothing, but the truth."

"Excellent."