Chapter 22

Rihanna p.o.v

When I woke up I felt nothing but pain. I groaned and tried moving, but felt even more pain.

"Ah fuck!" I semi yelled at the pain getting into my original position.

"Aye gal wach ya mouth!" My mother yelled at me and pain seeded through my head.

"Momma please don't scream at me my head feels like a bomb went off in their." I sighed and squinted at her. "Speaking of can you turn these lights off."

I closed my eyes and sighed.

Beyonce p.o.v

I got up for Ms. Fenty and went to turn them off. I sat down and Rihanna opened her eyes again, but continued to look at the ceiling.

Ms. Fenty got up and hit the nurses button again.

"What happened?" Rihanna and her mother asked at the same time.

"Some people started shooting at a club I went to grab Beyonce, but I ended up here."

"You were shot. Twice." I told her.

"And you have a concussion as well as nerve damage. Good news is you can walk." Her mother walked over to her and smiled down at her. "I'm just happy your alive."

"Me too." I said coming next to her to look at Rih.

Luckily she didn't have any scratches.

"How long have I been here?" She furrowed her brows.

"A day and a half." Her mom answered.

"So why are you still wearing the same clothes and is that my blood?" Rihanna asked and I looked down.

"Oh I was do concerned in what happened to you I forgot about everything else."

"I'm sorry about your birthday I tr-"

"Girl I dont even care about that as long as your okay." I patted her leg and she smiled at me.

"Thank you."

Her mother looked at us skeptically.

"Are you two-" She started, but the nurse came in and she shut up.

"Oh look at who's awake?" The young nurse came back and checked her out.

She gave her some pain pills.

"So Rihanna your gonna have to stay here for a month and a half; to make sure that your gonna heal properly." She said and was on her way.

Damn she had 10 photoshoots to do this month. I scrunched my face up and I'm guessing she saw me.

"Bey is there a way we can reschedule everything."

"Not for at least 5 of them they can't redo their release dates, but they might if they knew abkut your condition. That is if your gonna tell the press." I said closing my words carefully.

"We have to. I wanna know who the help shot me."

"But Riha-" Her mother started but she cut her off.

"No momma I gotta know how this happened."

Honestly she wad right.

-+-

Ms. Fenty went to my house and settled into a bedroom. The gang came up to see Rih while I asked Bentley to watch over Rih's mother. I really hopped Rihanna can get out of this bitch sooner cause imma miss my baby. Speaking of baby I'm gonna have to drive to my mom's to tell her about Rih's condition I know she's gonna flip on me too.