Chapter 25

Beyonce p o v

After our tub make out session we hurried to get dressed. Rih's mom was downstairs with a light breakfast for us. Blue should be getting here soon so we could get going to my mom's. I'm absolutely nervous about telling them, but Rih had my back if I crack under pressure.

I checked everything in the mirror and once everything was fine I turned to leave my room. Rihanna opened the door just as I went to reach for it. She smiled and I returned it.

"Don't be nervous baby." She patted my shoulder reassuringly and I nodded slightly.

"I'll try to not be." I raised my eyebrows as we walked to the stairs.

She stopped me and put her arms around my neck.

"Look you got this as long as I'm next to you okay." She leaned her forehead against mine and I sighed.

"I got anything as long as your next to me." She smiled approvingly at me and I brought her chin to mine placing a tender kiss on her lips.

She glided her tongue in my mouth and I gladly accepted it. The kiss deepened and she ran her hands through my hair. I smiled into the kids and snakes my hands from her waist to her booty. I squeezed it and she moaned in my mouth.

"Beyonce what the hell are you doing!" I heard Jay tell and I pulled away from Rihanna slowly.

"What the hell are you questioning me for this is my house?" I have her a apologetic smile, before walking down the stairs to go get my baby girl.

"So this is what you do around Blue?" Jay says with a attitude and crossed his arms at me.

"I don't, but can't help what I didn't see." I shrugged and Blue hugged me tightly before crossing over to go hug Rihanna.

"You better n-" Ms. Fenty cut him off.

"Bye Jay." She came out of the kitchen and looked at him sternly.

He went to say something, but shut his mouth when she started to go off on him in Bajan. He put his hands up and left mumbling to himself. Ms. Fenty closed the door and Blue went to hug her too.

"Hey baby I got your breakfast in the kitchen waiting for you." She told Blue and she nodded.

"Thank you Ms. Fenty." She said and ran to the kitchen.

"Y'all need to talk to her." She smiled at me and patted me on the shoulder.

"Yeah I know."

"But we got this." Rihanna have me a look, before flowing into the kitchen.

-+-

In the car it was me driving, Rih in the passenger seat, and Blue in the middle in the back seat. I turned the radio down and glanced at Rihanna.

"I'll start you finish." Rihanna assured me and turned around to face Blue. "Blue baby I wanna talk to you for a second."

Rihanna p

Rihanna p.o.v

"Yeah Rihanna." She said smiling at me.

"You remember what happened this morning right?"

"Yeah. You kissed my mommy."

"Mhm. See me and your mother have a special relationship. You know how your daddy and Nicki are together?"

"Rihanna!" Beyonce yelled and and I shot her a I'm sorry look.

"It's the only dating couple that I know she knows."

"Yes, Rihanna." 

"Well we're together like them. But as girls."

"Oh ok." She nodded.

"So when people find out they may tell you bad things, but that doesn't matter okay. The only thing that matters is me and your mother love you very much. I'd never hurt her."

"Like my daddy did?" Damn she's smart.

"Yes. Never like he did."

"Good I don't want my mommy to be sad no more."

Awe. That was so cute it brpught tears to my eyes. I glanced at Bey and she was already crying. I turned back to
Blue and she looked back at me with a bright smile.

"Don't cry." Blue said with a giggle.

"Okay Blue." I said and turned back around.

I looked at Beyonce and she looked back at me with the same look that I was giving her.

-+-

Beyonce p o v

At my mothers house things were going great. Me, Blue, Rih, Solo, Kelly, and my parents were doing great. And then there was dinner time.

"So Bey any more news you got to tell us?" Kelly asked taking a note of her salad.

"Yes actually." I took a breath, before standing up.

I smiled brightly and glanced at Blue playing with Kellys Niece and she waved at me. Then at Rihanna who nodded at me with loving eyes.

"Me and Rihanna are together."

"Tell us something we don't know Bey." Solo jokes rolling her eyes then Kelly hit her in the arm and she realized what I meant.

She made and o face then it was my turn to add on to it.

"No. I mean, like," I paused and looked up looking fir rhe right word."partners, I guess you could say. But if rather prefer the word girlfriend."

I smiled and crossed my arms as the whole house went silent other than the soft sound of mjsic coming in from the living room.

"Woah, cut the tension with a knife why don't you." Solo jokes and Kelly gave her a shut up look.

"We'll then I'm cool if your happy." Kelly was the first to say to lighten the mood.

"Me too." Solo said started drinking her water.

"As long as she don't f- I mean mess up like Jay did I don't mind keeping her around." My father said and I nodded.

"I promise I won't." Rihanna found her voice and that was great to hear.

The only one left was my mother. When I looked at her it was like she just say a murderer came in and came in and made her slit everyones throat.

"Ugh, Beyonce how ma-"

"Not any more cause this decision is final." I said and sat back down.

"What about Blue?" She crossed her arms and at the same time all eyes were on her.

"What about her?" Everyone else at the table said.

"Don't you think it's a bad idea having her see you do this eyesore everyday of your life? You could influence her to be like this and this is not right. You should be with Jay and she should be where ever the hell she came from. You know what people are going to say to her. What people are going to say about you." She said and stood up with her hands on the edge of the table.

"No it's not a bad idea, because it's part of who I am. If she does turn out to be like me who the hell cares I'm still going to be her mother and she'll be just fine with me no matter who she desides to love. As far as Jay goes he was a major asshole, and I'm so happy we're through. Rihanna is the light at the end of the dark tunnel I was going through. It doesn't matter what people say to her I have her and so does everyone else at this table. And finally I could care less about what they say, cause of I can get through what you have to say I can get through anything." I poured my heart out to her and ended with a smile.

Everyone was silent as she hugged and sat down.