Messy

Highkey running out of ideas, please help. Also sorry if you don't have long hair(I don't) having long hair just made the concept of this a little better. 

  My hands were covered in paint, glitter, and that weird stuff clay leaves on your skin. My long (H/C) was pulled up in a super messy bun, but as long as it didn't get dirty I was fine with looking like semi-trash.

  I pulled out another tray of small clay figures from one of the many ovens in the art center at CHB. I put them off to the side I was finished one of the many creations I had made and was making. I was a coral structure made out of clay, I still needed to add some shading and glue on a few actual seashells. I dipped my paint brush in some dark blue acrylic paint and began brushing around the base of one of the coral plants.

  I was carefully fitting in a few tiny shells around my sculpture when my boyfriend, Nico Di Angelo, walked in, hands in pocket looking as emo as usual.  I brushed my hands off on my old flannel that was covered in just about every art substance from past days of creativity and walked over to Nico. 

  "Good afternoon sunshine," I sang as I wrapped my arms around him.

  "Oh Gods," he gently pushed me back with fake disgust, "You are covered in paint and... glitter?!"  I covered my mouth to stifle a laugh as he brushed his least favorite substance in the world off his favorite shirt.

  "Sorry," I shrugged and strolled back to my station.

 "Is that all I get?" He followed me, "A sorry?"

 "What more do you want?" I asked as I situated myself back on the stool. 

 "Yes I want more," he crossed his arms like a child, "you contaminated me with the worst thing created by man!"

  "Oh boo hoo," I stuck out my lip, "But it's so pretty." I heartlessly shook an open bottle of bright blue glitter at his face.

   "Get that away from me," Nico backed up about 5 feet, but like the soulless creature I am, I chased after him.

  "Gods please," he shielded his face dramatically, "if you're going to throw glitter at me avoid my new black shoes."   I grinned evilly, goodbye black shoes. I turned the plastic container completely upside down on top of his shoes. His black shoes were now a beautiful shade of glimmering ocean blue.

   "That. Is. IT." Nico grabbed the nearest bottle of paint, which happened to be hot pink, and lunged at me, successfully wrapping one strong arm around me.

    "NO NO NO!" I covered my hair, "NOT THE HAIR!" I screamed and tried to wriggle out of his arms. Of course, I was unsuccessful and he pried my arms from my head and dumped the whole, I must add, full, bottle on my head.

  "This means war!" I leaped to the nearest table of art supplies, wiped paint from my eyes, quickly mixed paint and glitter, and began assaulting Nico with my rainbow concoction. 

   "I'll give you war if that's what you want!!" He yelled right back and scooped up a handful of wet clay, throwing it and hitting me right in my stomach.

  "I've been shot!" I screamed and toppled off the table, faking choking on the floor.

   I heard someone running to see what was happening so I quickly rolled under the table, grabbing some red paint, and motioning Nico to follow. 

  "What the Had-" It was Leo Valdez coming to 'rescue' me, but I hit him smack-dab in the face with a bottle's worth of paint. Nico and I high-fived then watched to see what he would do.

 Leo whipped the paint off his face and glared in our general direction. He stocked slowly, and very dramatically, over to a shelf of wet pottery clay, grabbed and hand full, and promptly join our war of the arts.

Sooooo, I had 0 motivation to finish this after I started this last Sunday..... But thanks to a few people I have a few things in my drafts, so thanks to anyone who answered my cry for help. And sorry for this piece of crap.

 ~Trash