I'm Leaving You...

Yo, it ain't my fault if u cri or somethen, it actually kinda would be... I'm sad all the time, sue me. PSA, this is the like a prologue to Darkness that nobody asked for but I felt like it.

  It felt like a normal day. I thought I was just going over to Nico's Cabin, who, by the way, is my boyfriend, to hang out for a while. I'd have probably just stayed in bed if I knew what was coming.

  I knocked on Cabin 13's black door and waited a few seconds before Nico answered the door.

 "Hey!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. He seemed a little withdrawn but I didn't think anything of it. It was totally normal for him, or so I thought

  "So, (Y/N), I need to talk to you.." Nico said hesitantly. 

  "O-kay?" 

  "I can't...." He trailed off, thinking hard.

  "You can't what?"

  "I'm leaving...." Nico said quietly.

  "Leaving camp? Are you going on a quest?" I asked, a little scared now.

  "You could say that..." Nico was looking at the floor now.

  "Nico, give me a straight answer."

  "I'm leaving you and going to Camp Jupiter," He said really quietly. It took me a few seconds to wrap my head around that.

  "What do you mean 'leaving me' I can go with you if you want!" I suggested with very little hope.

  "I'm going with... Will..." Nico said still without looking at me. I didn't want an explanation anymore. I wished I never set foot out of Cabin 3. I didn't bother saying anything, I knew that this day would come. Will would win Nico over and I'd be left to waste away in my cabin because I could only love Nico and no one else. I pushed open the cabin door, ignoring Nico as he tried to talk to me. He kept saying bull like, "It's not about you." "This hurts me too."

  How can it hurt you when you're leaving with another lover to leave cross-country? I'm the one thrown away like an old toy exchanged for some fancier one with more talent and better looks. I continued to walk, in a daze, back to my cabin. Thankfully no one asked me why I wasn't going to the mess hall. I stumbled into the Posiden cabin and slammed the door. I barely made it to my bed before I collapsed onto it, unable to find the motivation to take off my shoes or move anywhere else. I curled up on my side as tears began finding there way out of my eyes and onto my pillow.

  Nico was leaving me for someone else.

  I was left alone.

  He was going to Camp Jupiter.

  I want to die.

You're welcome for that trash ;)

  I wrote this in like 10 minutes if that explains the horrible quality and how short it is.

~Trash