Sick

Please send Apollo, I'm sick and want to die. Hence this one-shot.

   I rolled onto my back and wished with everything in me that the pounding in my head would just relax for 3 seconds. After locking myself on the Posiden cabin, I'd proceeded to flop on my bed and try to sleep for 3 hours. As you may have guessed, my efforts failed despite my best intentions. The only thing I managed to do was watch youtube while not really watching it and feel sorry for myself the whole time. 

  By the time hour 4, almost 5, rolled around I wanted nothing more than to pass out for the next 24 hours. I was about to smash a T.V. remote that I randomly found in the draw of my nightstand over my head in a last and final attempt to fall into blissful sleep when a knock sounded on my cabin door.

  "Unless you want to get sick and die like me, leave," I shouted in a non-sexy raspy voice.

  "I'm practically dead already, so nothing much would change for me," Nico's familiar voice called through the door.

  "Go away, Nico, I don't want to make you suffer," I called another warning.

  "I'm already suffering without you," Nico stayed put.

  "Dork," I muttered, practically falling out of my bed, 2 blankets hung pitifully off my shoulders. After stumbling across the hardwood cabin floor, I unlocked the door and swung it wide. "Hi," I did my best to smile, but I knew I still looked very sick.

  "You don't look quite dead yet," Nico pointed out kindly.

  "Give it a few more hours," I shrugged, almost losing one of my blankets. "What do you want."

  "What do I want..." Nico repeated, tapping his chin, "I wanted to make sure you weren't actually too pitifully by yourself."

  "So what's your judgment then?" I coughed.

  "I think it's easier to feel sorry for yourself with another human around," Nico grinned down at me, "Especially your boyfriend." Without another word, Nico swept my easily into his arms, walked into the cabin, and kicked the door shut behind him. I felt like I should protest a little, but I was too caught up in snuggling to his warm and comforting arms.

  Still enjoying my spot in Nico's arms, I stuck out my lower lip as he set me gently on my whirlwind of a bed. He spotted my protruding lip, smirked, and kissed it.

  "No," I protested, "you're going to get sick."

  "That's the least of my worries," Nico shot back, pulling me back into his arms after shucking his classic leather jacket off on my already messy cabin floor. I, of course, did not protest that action because, as stated before, human contact with Nico was much more bearable than with, say, Clarissa La Rue. 

  "So, what have you be up to?" Nico asked quietly, scouting up against my bed's headboard.

  "Drowning in my self-pity, trying to sleep, failing to sleep," I listed easily off, "oh, and attempting to breathe through my impossibly plugged nose."

  "Sounds epic," Nico replied, distracting me by taking my hair-tie out and starting to play with my hair. Despite my self, I smiled contentedly as Nico started absentmindedly braiding little bits of my hair. I could tell that he noticed my approving look because he continued his little hairstyling session. Still smiling, I curled up closer to his non-sick body, my eyes fluttering shut. I could feel myself drifting off into much-needed sleep.

  "I love you, (Y/N)," were the last words I heard from my favorite voice as sleep finally took me.

This is a vent of why I want a boyfriend when I'm sick, which is now. Also, the first part accurately describes how I've been feeling since the second I woke up. Sorry that this lil fluff is v short.

~Di Angel