Darkness

I am sad rn, sue me.  This also goes really well with "Let You Down" by NF.

  Darkness enveloped me in the worst hug ever.

  I felt myself collapse onto my bed and the tears begin to soak my pillow. My body was racked with sobs as the stress, pain, and betrayal from the last month took over.

  Nico was gone.

  It felt like half my heart and been viciously ripped out of my chest and been taken across the country with him.

  Did I forget to mention that he wasn't dead? No, he just left Camp-Half Blood to go live with Will Solace. I hate Will because he took the heart of Nico, who took the heart of me, leaving my broken, bloody, and tear stains. 

  Yes, left me actually bloody. I had fresh cuts and begins of lifelong scars running up and down my forearms. And now fresh blood seeped slowly out of minute old slashes and dripped onto my sheets.

  "(Y/N)," the voice of my friend Piper McLean floated from the door as she knocked.

   "It's open," my voice sounded weak even to me. The door cracked open and let some light into the darkness of cabin 3. 

  "You can't keep doing this to yourself," Piper quietly sat beside me and pulled me into a sitting position, "he's gone and hurting yourself won't bring him back. " I let Piper gently bandage my wrists and then start throwing stuff into a duffle bag she found from under my bed.

  "What are you doing?" I whipped the drying tears from my eyes and shuffled around after her.

  "We're going on a trip," she simply stated.

 "Where?"

"That doesn't matter," she blatantly avoided the question.

 "I am not going to Camp Jupiter!" I protested as I realized what she was planning.

 "Yes you are, a bunch of campers miss their friends there and our group is going; we aren't leaving you behind like this."

  I figured there was no convincing her otherwise, so I just flopped angrily onto my bed. If I saw Nico I'de either break down into tears, stab myself to make the pain stop, or stab Will because screw him.

-------Time Skip to get to the drama---------------

  The second Camp Jupiter came into sight, everyone on the rental bus cheered, everyone but me. I slouched farther down into my seat and began calculating exactly how many hours I'd have to survive here.

   I lugged my duffle bag through the tunnel, ignoring the help offered by the Roman demigods, really just ignoring everyone in general. I had the hood of my black hoodie pulled over my head to match the aesthetic of my black ripped jeans, black converse, and messy hair. I prayed to every god I knew to hid me from Nico if he had to show up. I knew he would, though, the members of the 7 at camp half-blood were still very much his friends despite his epic betrayal, so he'd come to great them.

  I hurried as quickly as I could in my mal-nourished body to the CHB barracks. I made it there without meeting anyone that I would stab or that made me want to stab myself. Thank you, Zeus. I chucked my bag onto a random bed that I guess was now mine, and then went outside because otherwise Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth would drag me out, dead or alive.

  I walked around, hands stuffed in my pockets, hood up, and head down. I was walking down a busy street to a coffee shop I'd heard about when someone bumped into me.