Chapter 6

Mike's POV
It was 9:00. Everyone was starting to leave. El and I said out goodbye's and began to clean up. When we finished cleaning up our little party, we went over to her fort to sit down.
"That was a lot of cleaning." El said as she gave a small chuckle. I loved watching her smile. I began to stare at her. She gave me a look like I was weird.
"Is something wrong She asked me looking a bit upset.
"Oh no it's just sometimes I don't even realize fact I am staring. It's more like a compliment than something being wrong." I explain to her snapping back into reality
"Oh ok" she said awkwardly. In fact things bag an to get awkward. I mean why wouldn't it be. Right before then we had kissed and then she asked me what kissing was. We told each other that we liked each other to top
It all off. I looked out the window and saw all the stars and an idea.
"Hey do you want to go outside?" I asked her
"Why?" She looked at me curiously
"I want to show you something." I told her with a  smile.
"Ok" she said sweetly. I grabbed her hand and brought her outside.
"Lie down." I told her. She lied down without question. I then lied down next to her very closely.
"What are we doing." She asked sounding very confused
"We are going to look at the Constellations."
"What are C..con..stellations" she asks trying to pronounce the word
"It is the star's up in the sky that form to make a certain shape." I explain to her
"Oh. They are pretty." She points out
"Yeah they are."I reply dreamily. I know I could have pulled that "oh there not as pretty as you move" but she is more than those dumb moves that those jokes do. She's worth more than a corny joke. In fact the star's are a joke compared to eleven. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at me and looked back up at the stars. I watched her as she enjoyed the stars. I then looked back up at the stars myself.they sparkled at they glowed. I never wanted this moment to end. It did though. After an hour clouds began to form and it started to rain.
"El we should go." I told her
"Ok" she said gloomy.
We walked back inside the house and went to the basement. El yawned and I could tell she was tired.
"Maybe you should go to bed el." I told her
"No I don't want." She argued
"Why not." She asked
"I'm scared." She admitted
"Of what." I asked
"Bad dream." She said with a single tear falling down from her cheek. I had forgotten about the nightmare that she had this morning. I had to find a way to get her to sleep.
"Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep." I asked scratching my neck. I was very red and my cheeks were burning. I felt hot everywhere. She looked at me with a questionable look.
"Are you sure mike." She asked with innocent eyes. How could I say no. Besides it wasn't like I was going to sleep with her. Just until she falls asleep or gets sleepy enough to be on her own. I nodded and smiled at her with certainty.
"I sit down next to her in her fort. It was pretty crammed but we made it work. El leaned up against my shoulder. I began to rub her arm hoping it would make her sleepy and comfortable.

Elevens POV
Mike was sitting next to me to make me fall asleep. He did not have to. But he did. I felt warm on the inside. Mike told me that it is normal when like someone. It made me feel fuzzy when he told me that he liked me. It made me feel warmer when he put his lips on mine. He said that was called kissing. I wish he would do that again. I wish we could do it all the time. I would ask but it feels weird to just ask. I remember when I had to leave him to fight the shadow monster. I had tried to kiss him then. I remember. Then hopper said something to make me stop. I also remember when mike called me really pretty. I didn't understand that I wanted to kiss him then too. We kissed at the snowball. I was Ready I think. I looked at him. My cheeks were burning. I felt it. He looked at me.
"Are you ok?" He asked softly
"Yes." I whispered. We stared at each other for awhile.i could feel my lips shaking lightly. I could hear my own heart beating. I could even feel his beating. I could feel him shaking.his arms were around me so it felt right.
"El" he asked quietly
"Yes" I answered him softly
"Do you want me to....kiss you" he asked with a shake in his voice. I nodded my head.  I could feel my heart beating faster than before. I hear his heart beating quickly. He began to slowly move his head towards mine. As his head lowered to kiss me my heart beat faster if that could happen. It felt so slow . Our lips began to move so close together. I felt my eyes slowly close. We were so close together. Our lips connected. It lasted a while. I would think it lasted about 10 seconds. It felt like longer. When we pulled back I had the urge to do it again. We began to lean in again. All of a sudden a weird noise goes off maiming mike and I jump. It was the walkie talkie. That's what the boys called them.
"One second" mike said very softly
"Mike do you copy. We have a code red over." I could here Lucas. Mike then went from walking slow to fast
"Lucas what wrong over." He asked with a concerned tone.
" "it's Dustin. Somethings wrong." I could hear the fear in Lucas's voice.

Eeeek that Mileven moment. I really liked the ending because I like having drama. I think the reason why this is easier for me to write is because there is always something to add. Like if in was another fanfic with romance the drama would be about cheating or death. With this it can be paranormal drama. I'm rambling. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed. BYEEEE