Chapter 22

Mike's POV
I feel like I cant move. I groan each time I feel pain. I've passed out a couple of times due to torture. . Every time I fall asleep I immediately wake up by the feeling of pain. Brenner can do this as much as he wants, but I will never tell him where el is. I wouldn't tell him even if it means he has to kill me. I'm praying that I can get out of this. Somehow.

Nancy's POV
We are in all the cars storming towards the Lab. Jonathan and Steve sneak into the gate with the bat in Steve's hand. Jonathan then begins stomping into the tunnel and screaming. A man in with a long black gun steps out look out and around the area in confusion. Steve slowly began to crouch low. He raised the bat and hit the guy hard enough for him to pass out. Steve and Jonathan picked him up and dragged him into the woods. I the gave everybody the signal to go. We all went into the tunnel and found are way into the lab. I then remembers what eleven told me and went into a secret area. It was like the lab except very small. There was one hallway and a bunch of rooms that followed it. I crept to the side of one room and leaned my head in. It was big with containers that were big enough to hold humans. I then heard a noise and saw someone creep around the corner of that room. I took my head out of the room quickly and stuck it against the wall. I put my finger two my lips to tell every one quite. Thy all were extra quite now. I looked back in to see that he was out of sight again. I began to walk to everyone but I didn't realize that there was a shelf right in front of me. There was a bunch of equipment that rattled loud enough to tear from a 10 foot area. My eyes went wide and I felt my hear skip a beat. I looked at everyone else who's eyes were also wide. We then looked around the corner to hear the light sound of footsteps from where we entered. We also heard them from the room that I had just looked in. We are surrounded and there is going to be no way out of it. They footsteps from the room got louder and I knew I had to be brave. When a man stepped out to investigate the area I held a small gun to his head. He looked at me with his eyes wide shaking. I gave him a dead glare.
"Don't speak. Don't move. Or I shoot." I whispered loud enough to hear.
"Ok ok just don't shoot." He said in a whisper.
"Now turn around and put you head against this wall." I said pointing the wall closest to where we came in. He did as I said and hopper pointed another gun at him so I could focus on who would come out the entrance area. The footsteps were close yet faint. Whoever it was must have know we were here. So someone stepped around the corner and I was ready to shoot.
"Freeze" I whispered with my eyes closed.
"Please to shoot us." A sarcastic familiar voice said in a loud whisper. I opened my eyes and put the gun down at Steve and Jonathan scared smiles. I sighed in relief and frustration.
"Alright guys lets go." I said. I turned around and the guy was passed out on the ground. I looked at hopper.
"Well I wasn't going to have him tag along." He said with a whisper and a smirk. I smiled and looked towards the next room. It was empty as well. It's time for the three to find Brenner. But they can't go alone. I Mean What if Brenner has guns. Hopper was only here to supply guns so he will go with them. I looked at Dustin Lucas Will, and hopper.
"You guys go find Brenner and hopper will tag along In case of big danger." I say to them
They all nod and go around the corner of the hallway out of sight. Now it's just Jonathan, Steve, max, and I. I move my hand in an all clear motion. I walk forward and I look into the next room. I couldn't see the full room but I did hear groaning. It sounded like mike.
"I think he's in here." I whispered.
They nodded and we all went in slowly. We turned around the corner of the room and saw mike. He was looking down.
"I told you. I will never tell you where...." he paused as he looked up. "Nancy?!" He questioned silently in relief. I ran to him and hugged him. Max took out a pin and unlocked the handcuffs. She then took out the switch blade and cut his legs free. He hugged me weakly. He let go and looked at me.
"We need to go Brenner will be back soon. I will tell you about everything that happened just not now." He weak, breathless, and scared.
"Mike don't speak. We will get out as soon as we take out Brenner." I said to him seriously. He didn't argue and nodded slowly. We got out of the room and started walking around the corner of the hallway. We heard screams coming from a room. We ran towards it and I peaked my head in. I saw Brenner. I also saw Dustin, Lucas and Will tied up.

Dustin's POV
He got us. That son of a bi*** got us and tied us up.
"Let us out!." I screamed. Lucas did to.
"Maybe if Michael won't tell me than you boys will." Brenner said.
"Tell you what." Hopper questioned
"Where and how to get to eleven of course." Brenner yelled. Will began to cry.
"Never!" Lucas yelled. Brenner grabbed a taser and held high.
"Well then maybe Will will tell me." He said then pointing taser at him.
We all started screaming mercy for Will while Will cried. Brenner was about to tase Will but then there was a loud boom. All of a sudden Brenner fell down. We saw Nancy pointing a gun.
"Naw I don't think Will is going to tell you anything." She said with a smile.

I finally did it. I finished a chapter after a month. I finished it today. Well I finished 900 words today out of 1000. OMG I HIT 8K.THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT SO MUCH. It may take awhile for me to update again since I have been just focusing on school and stuff. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed BYEEEE