Chapter 12

Elevens POV
Well mike has gone school. I'm officially bored. I look around at my fort. I think about all the things that have happened in here. I think about meeting mike. I learned about having friends. I smile. I look outside the basement window to see the woods. I think about first meeting the boys.It makes me think of other things like the school.the school has to be my favorite. It's where I got first kiss and my first dance and my second kiss. It was so nice. I went upstairs and went into the hallway where mike and I could have kissed. I didn't know what that was then. I didn't know what I was feeling. I wish I understood more. There is only so much I can say. All this thinking of mike was making me crazy that he wasn't around. So I decided to see what he's doing. I look at a the thing that has the numbers on it. I remember 3:15. It was only 10:26. I huffed and thought about the TV. I then went into the bathroom into a small closet with a blind fold in it. I take it out and go back into the room with the tv. I then go up to the TV and turn it to my station. I put the blindfold on and start using my powers. Everything went black. I began to look around in the darkness.i then saw mike. Instead of seeing something good I saw something bad.

Mouth breather
He was hurting mike. I ran to him and he disappeared. I start to shouts Mike's name. I come back into reality and began to cry. Mike is in danger. I need to help. I use my memory and begin to run to the school. It took me maybe 10 minutes. When I get there I run all over the school looking for him while crying. Finally I get to the back with grass. There I see the mouth breathers hurting. One of the Mouth breather had his Mike's arms so he couldn't move. The other was punching mike in the face and in his stomach.
"This will teach you not to mess with us wheeler." One of the mouth breathers said. I felt tears drop down as Mike began to wheeze. At first it hurt be but in a couple of seconds Instead of being sad I got angry. I began to focus and freeze the mouth breathers. I then stepped closer as my nose began to bleed. I threw the down across the grass making them drop with a thud. They looked at me and gave me a freaked out expression. I gave them an angry look.
"Go or I will not be nice next time." I say seriously. They begin to run away in fear as I turned to mike who was looked looked like he couldn't breath.
My voice began to shake as I said "Mike"
I run up to him and hug him tightly. I close my eyes and feel the tears running down my face. We pull away and I put my hand on his arms making us close to each other. I give him a sad look.
"Does this always happen to you? What was it like when I left?" I ask with a sad shaky voice.
"Well not when you weren't here." Mike paused "When you were gone nobody was mean but I felt like I was being mean to myself by being depressed all the time because you weren't  with me." He says with tears in his eyes
"De...depressed?" I asked
"It means really really sad. Sad that it makes you not want to move or speak or be happy." He explains
"I'm sorry." I say with more teases coming down my face
"For what?" Mike questions me.
"I'm sorry that I made you feel depressed." I say with a sad tone.
"El, you can NOT blame yourself for my emotions. I'm just glad your back. I know i have said it a lot but do mean it." He says with his brown eyes. I hug him once more so he will stop talking. He raps his arms around me tightly. We pulled apart again.
"You can go hike now. I bet that Troy and James wont be back anytime soon." Mike said with a small laugh.
"I don't want you to get hurt." I say to him seriously.
"I won't." He says honestly
"Promise?" I ask him
"Promise" he says to me. I begin to lean forward. We get close and then I hear a loud ringing noise making both of us jump and pull back.
"That's the bell I have to get to class." He says quickly.  I give a small frown and look down He puts his hand on my cheek.
"Hey" he says softly
"Yeah." I say looking up him.
"I'll see you in a couple of hours." He said and kissed me on my head. He then ran into the school waving goodbye I waved back and began to run into the building. I then began to walk home. Once agin it took about ten minutes. I walked into the house. I the started for the basement and began to lie down. I felt tired and began to feel my eyes close.

Mike's POV
The rest of the school day was boring. The guys had asked me if I was ok. I mean I did I have scratches marks and bruises all over me. I told them I was fine.
The day couldn't have ended quicker. I couldn't wait to see eleven. I always can't wait to see her though. I began to bike home. Once I get home i walk into the basement to see her sleeping. I stared at her for a while. She was pretty when she slept. I go to her and shake her back lightly. Her eyes flutter open and as soon as she sees me she hugs me. I was a bit taken by the surprised. I didn't question her and smiled. I then heard the door bell ring. Me and el walk towards it. I open the door to see the scariest sight I have ever seen.

It was Doctor.Brenner 

I am so so so times infinity sorry I didn't update much this week. I had a bunch of tests and barely had time to write anything. Also YES SEASON 3 CONFIRMED. I mean yes everybody saw it coming but it's still nice to know that it is official. Anyway I hope you enjoyed their chapter BYEEEE