Chapter 21

Nancy's POV
I continue to look outside to see where mike is but there is no trace. I have been staring at the entrance for an hour. This so boring. I then feel my eyes grow heavy and everything goes black.
I soon snap into reality in my car. I must have fallen asleep. I shake my head and remember mike. He is still not in. I laugh to myself thinking that mike probably fell asleep next to eleven. I hop out of my car and head to the hospital.
"I'm sorry I have to go back in to get my little brother." I day with a smirk.
"Ok but by any chance is your brother the one with black straight hair. Maybe 5,8 height wise?" She asked politely
"Yes" I answered confused
"Well he left about two hours ago." She said carelessly. My eyes grew wide. I then went back in to a casual face to hide my worry.
"Can I go back in anyway." I asked nervously
"Sure dear." She said nicely. She brought me into the room and I stormed in as soon as she left.
"NANCY?" Eleven said a bit loudly in confusion.
"Do you know where mike is?" I asked nervously
"No he left a long time ago." She said in shock.
I gave her a worried expression.
"Did he ever make it to your car?" She asked concerned. I shook my head. She put her hands on her head .
"This is all my fault. I should have let him stay." She said starting to hyperventilate.
"El" I said calmly to her
"Yes" she asked loudly
"Calm down." I say to her calmingly.
"Ok" she said taking smaller breaths. She then was breathing normally.
"El we will find my dopey brother" I say seriously.
"He is not so dopey to me." She said sadly. I go over to her and hug her. I hear her cry softly. I release from the hug.
"It's going to be ok." I reassure her.
"I CANT MOVE NANCY." She yelled in tears
"Ok that's a problem." I admitted.
"Well then how can I help." She asleep concerned.
"I know you will hate this idea but...." I paused "maybe I should do this without you" I implied. She gave me a shocked expression
"No way I need to help." She argued.
"You can't do anything if you can't walk."I told her
"Yes I can." She paused "I can find him." She pointed out
"Well that is helpful." I say.
"Give me a blindfold." She says to me. I look around and see nothing. I was wearing a long sleeve. I groaned inside my head knowing that I would have to rip it off. I then used all my might to tear of the sleeve. Eleven looked at me in shock.
"Here use this." I say seriously
"O...k" she said still taken back by my strength.
She rapped the sleeve around her head. I waited awhile and then she took it off. She began to breath heavily.
"I know where he is." She said with a shaky voice. Tears began to run down her face.
"Are you ok?" I asked as she continued to cry silently.
"Don't.......worry.......about......me" she said between breaths.
"Ok." I say concerned.
"He is still in Hawkins." She says still out of breath. "Under the lab. A secret entrance. A tunnel. Outside the gate to the lab. In the woods." She continued piece by piece. She then told me where to find the tunnel.
"Thank you eleven." I said humbly
"You must hurry." She says in tears
"Why" I ask confused
"They are hurting him." She says with a broken expression. I nod my head and turn around.
"Nancy" I hear eleven say weakly
"Yeah eleven?" I ask her
"Bring him back." She says with a weak smile.
"I promise" I say nodding to her
I know I can't do this alone. I'm gonna need some help.
Mike's POV
It hurts everywhere. I can't feel. I can barely breath.
"For the last time whats the code to see her." Brenner yells.
"I'll never tell you. You my bast***" I say weakly
I then feel another sharpness of pain as a man shoved a taser to me stomach. I screeched in pain.
"Tell us how to get to her Micheal." Brenner said calmly.
"F*** you." I yell in tears. I get tased again. I puke a bit.
Brenner went To his  men and began to whisper. I was handcuffed to a chair. My legs were tied up. I struggle to loosen them. I can't. I feel to weak.

Nancy's POV
"Alright let's go over the plan." I say seriously. I look at Jonathan
"Jonathan you will make a distraction." I say to him.  He nods his head
"Then when someone comes out of the tunnel..." I look at Steve.  "Steve you will hit that person with the bat."  He nods his head at me.
"We then all enter the tunnel quietly and ambush." I say
"Yeah" Everyone shouts
"Max you have the pocket knife right." I ask her
She flicks it out of her pocket.
"To cut the rope that el said he was in." She said smugly.
"Exactly." I confirm.
"And then I pick the lock" max asks
"Yes." I say to her.
"Lucas Dustin, and Will. Find Brenner." I say seriously
They nod.
"Hopper you got the guns right?" I ask him
"Yeah." He goes outside and then brings in a couple of fun a couple seconds later.
"One more thing." I say. Everyone looks at me confused. There was no more to the plan. That's why everyone is confused. I looked at everyone seriously.
"I promised eleven that we would bring back. I am keeping that promise. So no matter what, we will bring my brother Home. No matter how long it takes. No matter how painful it is." I say as serious as i can.
"We are with you." Dustin says.
"100 percent." Lucas adds. Everyone else nods.
"Let's go get mike." I say as we storm out the doors.
Omg guys I'm sorry I didn't update. Also WE HIT 6k. Yes thx so much. Loving the feed back. Really close to 100 followers so much for that. Hope you enjoyed BYEEEE