Chapter 10

Eleven's POV
Mike is taking me on this thing called a date. It's where you go out with a person and do fun or ro....ro...m...mantic.....romantic things. Mike taught me that word. It mean like things with someone you like. He says he will then ask me to be his girlfriend at the right time. I don't understand why he can't just ask me right now. We are walking right now. I had a knot in my stomach. That's a phrase that mike taught me. Like when your stomach hurts. I didn't know why though.I guess my body knows my feelings more than I do. I began feel hot at my cheeks.
"Mike?" I say to him
"Y...Yeah el." He said weirdly
"Why are my cheeks hot and my stomach in a knot."(I'm not rhyming on purpose) I ask him
"Well that means your nervous. Most people are when they go on dates." He explains to me
"Oh so it's normal." I say to him
"Yes." He reassured me with a smile
"Is it also normal for your hand to get sweaty when I Hold it." I ask casually. His eyes grow wide and his cheeks grow redder then they were before.
"Oh sorry." He says as he begins to let go of my hand. I stop him though and hold on tighter while grabbing his arm. He looks at me with shock.
"No....I like it." I say nervously.my heart begins to beat. I let go of his arm and my hands become hot. I really liked this feeling. There has to be a word that is more than like. Like how there is beautiful to pretty.
"Mike you know how there is beautiful is more than pretty." I asked him
"Yes." He says
"Well What is more than liking something?" I ask him sweetly
His cheeks grow red again. I could tell that it's not in normal conversation to talk about now.
"You are thinking of loving something." He says. Love. That means more than like.
"Oh so love just better than like." I simply say
"No it's more than that!" He corrects me.
"More than just like." I ask
"Of course." He says calmly
"Then what is Love exactly." I ask him.
"Well Love is this amazing sensational feeling that just makes you want to explode with joy. It's better than like because it shows how much more you well like something or someone." He explains to me. I think about it for a moment. I guess I love mike. I smile. I will tell him when it is perfect because that's when he wants everything to happen. I will tell him I love him tonight. I know likes me but...does he love me.
"So where will we go on our..... date" I try to say
"Its a surprise." He smirked at me. It made me smile which made his cheeks go red
"What does it mean when your cheeks are all red." I asked curiously
"Oh that's called blushing. People do it when they are nervously embarrassed." He says while he blu..blushes. He was really funny when he blushed. I gigged. I even felt myself begin to blush.
"Your really cute when you blush." He says with a goofy grin on his face. I smiled with embarrassment. I looked at the ground trying to hide my red face.
"Ready to turn for Home." He asked
I nodded my head and we slowly turned around for Home. I looked up ate the sky. It was already starting to get dark. Wow. We were quite the whole way home. I wanted to save all my talking for the perfect moment.
"Wow its already dark. Do you want to get going for our date." He asked
"Ok." I said
"Oh wait I want to give you this first so that it's more of a surprise." Mike says handing me a blindfold. I wrapped it around my eyes while giggling. I slowly guide me to his bike and gets me to hop on. I then use my instincts to find his waist. I wrap my arms around him and we begin to pedal. After a while we arrived at a place. He slowly leaded me off his bike and walked me to a certain spot. He then took off the blindfold. Wow it beautiful.
It was a fairly big circular patch of clear water with another thing of water leading into it (a short waterfall leading into a circle of water)
It was surrounded my pretty trees. There was a layer of grass outside the water to sit on with flowers everywhere. The sun was falling just over the water.
"Wow" I say is amazement
"Yeah I know it's a place that not even the boys know about" he says to me. We sit down on an a clear spot as the sun sets. My heart began to beat fast as I lay my head on Mike's shoulder. He then but his arm around me.
"Do you like this date?" He asks nervous.
"Yes." I say calmly. I feel mike take a deep breath. I wanted to tell him before he asked me. He deserves to know how much I care.
"Mike"I say
"Y..Yes eleven." He says to me
"I love you." I say yo him
"Eleven I know I told about but I don't think you understand. You don't love me. You......." He says to me. I get off his shoulder before he could finish. I then sit closely across from him and look him straight in the eye.
"No mike. I do understand. I have always loved you. I just couldn't Fine the word to tell you how much care. You are the first think I think about in the day time. You are the last thing I think about before I sleep. Mike....." He gives me a shocked ." I know I love you." I gulped.
"Eleven. I....I love you to." He says calmly with a smile. I smile at him. I felt tears going down my face. I was so happy. They must have been years of happiness.
"Will you......" I takes a deep breath" will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me
I nod.
"Yes." I tell him. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and places a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss back as my eyes slowly shut. I wrap my arms around his neck. We slowly pull away.I hug him tightly with my arms still wrapped around him. His hand are on my waist. I knew we had no words to describe this moment. It was perfect. He really did fulfill his promise.
I know this seems like a perfect ending to the book but you can start breathing again because no f***ing way is this the end. I love this book and for the first time I am not bored writing it by chapter ten. It still gives me chills when I write chapters like this. And I actually slowly developed the characters relationship status. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for almost 800 reads m. I appreciate it al lot. One more thing. Is anybody else having problems writing there story. When I wrote the letter I this pops up A[?] Comes up. Does anybody else have this issue. Anyway once again I hope you enjoyed the chapter BYEEEE