Chapter 7

Mike's POV
I began to panic. Something is wrong with Dustin. I wonder if it has to do with tunnels. I began to breath heavily. I even forgot that the walkie talkie was in.
"Mike? Mike? Do you copy. MIKE? If you can meet us at wills house. that's where we are.@ Lucas yelled from the device.
"Y..Yeah.I'm on my way. Over and out." I stuttered in complete fear.
I looked over at el who had a very concerned look on her face. she could tell that something was wrong.
"El we need to go." I tell with a hurry in my voice. She gives me an understanding look. I looked outside to see was still raining. I knew we wouldn't have time to put on some real clothes. We rush outside and I hop on my bike. El gets on the back as usual. I begin to pedal as fast as I can.
"What's going on mike." El asked me with a concerned tone. I could hear the fear in her shaky voice.
"It's Dustin. Something is wrong. We were
down in those tunnels and he swallowed something. I think that is what is causing the problem." I explained to her with shakiness in my voice.
"I can make us go faster." El tells me
"No el as much as I don't want you to waste your energy at all, we need you Incase something worse happens." I tell her
"Ok mike." She accepts. After a few minutes we arrive at wills. We walked into the house in a rush. Everyone was huddled. There was Hopper,Jonathan,Nancy, Will, Lucas, Ms.Byers, and Max. I knew that Nancy was with Jonathan so that's how she must have gotten here. I'm guessing that Max never went home. I guess nobody would with a brother like her's. Everybody was in a circle surrounding Dustin. El and I ran up to the circle with concern.
"What's going on with Dustin?" I asked fearfully.
"We don't know. We were just hanging and talking when suddenly Dustin froze. We asked him if he was alright but he didn't say anything. Then after a minute he started screaming. He stopped screaming but we think it will start again." Lucas says with terror in his voice.
"IT'S COMIG. SHADIW MONSTER. HELP."We heard dustin scream.
I felt a wet hand grab mine. It was el. She gave me a concerned face
"I can try to help him." She said with certainty.
I nodded my head
"Ok el but be safe." I said with worry. I the. Pulled her into a tight embrace. Luckily nobody saw us because everyone had been to distracted looking at Dustin. I held on to her for as long but as quickly as I could. I held her tight. We pulled away and el and I stepped into the middle of the circle. All eyes turned towards our direction
"El is going to try and help." I said reassured but still with worry.
"Do you have a tv" el asked
"Yes we do" Ms.Byers told her. It has been really close to us.
"I need a blindfold." el told them. Ms.Byers grabbed a long cloth and gave it to el.

Elevens POV
I made the TV fuzzy with my powers. I wrapped the blindfold around my eyes. I then began to think of Dustin. I try very hard I eventually see all black. After I was able to get my thoughts together I began to look around. I saw him and I k ew that wherever his mind was it would allow me to talk to him. Then I saw him. He ran to me
"El! What's going on. I saw things.it was all red and dark. The shadow monster. I saw it. It's planning something el. How do leave this place.?" He spoke with mortal terror.
"You need to fight Dustin" I tell him calmly
"How" he asks angrily
"There is nothing I can do here. Don't let the shadow monster get you.Find reality." I said to him as quickly as a I could.
"No el...." his voice faded as he disappeared into fog and dust. I was alone again and everything was black. At this point I was scared and I wanted to leave. For some reason I friend but couldn't.
"Mike! Mike! I can't get out! Help!" I screamed. All of a sudden the black went to a dark shade of red appeared. I saw it. I knew that I was in the other side. I was in will's house. I ran outside and there it was in the flesh. It was the shadow monster. I couldn't fight it. Not alone and not like this. It saw me and reached towards me. I began to run.
"The shadow monster! Help!" I screamed
I was up against a wall before I knew it.i couldn't run. The shadow monster was about to touch me when i felt myself snap back into realty. I began to breath heavily. I took off the cloth and myself begin to shake. Mike came to me and held me in a tight embrace.
"It's ok. You are safe now." He said calmly with a shake in his voice.
"Mike" I say with a shaky voice
"Yeah el" he asks me
" He's stuck. Not gone but stuck." I say with a tear running down my eye
"We will find him." He reassured me. I knew that on the inside he was as scared as I was.
"Mike I saw the shadow monster. He was so close to me. I thought he would take me to." I began to cry. Mike grabbed a paper towel and wiped off my bloody nose. He then pulled me back into a tight embrace.
"Shhh Shhh it's ok now." He told me calmly. We looked around and noticed everyone staring at us.
"What happened to him." Lucas asked with a concerning tone.
"He is fighting." El says
"Fighting what." Max asks
"The upside down."
This chapter gave means chills and even I felt a tear when el cried. It was pretty scary writing this one. I mostly write this at night in the pitch dark so it really set the mood. Remember our 100 followers special. Don't forget to follow me for that matter. And thank you all for almost 300 reads in 9 Days. BYEEEE