Chapter 13

Mike's POV
I looked at eleven with a shocked expression. She was frozen. I grabbed her hand. I could see the fear in her eyes.
"Hello eleven." Brenner said with a calming tone.
"You are dead." El screamed
"No eleven I am very much alive." He said with his awful voice. I scowled at him.
"How the hell are you alive you sun of a b****." I screamed at him. He gave me a calm look.
"You see after I was attacked by that thing one of my crew members punched and the beast went after it. I was able to get away. I had severe injury but I was able to recover.i have taken time out of my studies to see you again eleven." He said without hesitation.
"You can't have her." I said in a serious voice
"I don't need you to give her to me.." he says and then looks at eleven. "Come on eleven. Let's go back home. We will fix you and get you back into the new lab that I have set up in a new location" he says putting a hand out.
"No papa. I will never go with you." She says with a serious tone. Brenner looks at her with a bit of shock but not much.
"I'm afraid that not your choice" he says grabbing her swiftly. I was about to do something but eleven had flung him outside. Not far though.
"You will not come back." El says with her hand in the air. She then uses her powers to pick him up into the air.
"You can do whatever you want. I will be back eleven." He said. Eleven screamed and threw him across the street into a visible tree. We here a light groan of pain. We watch Brenner get into the car that was also across the street. He Drove off and ell immediately collapsed. She began to breath heavily as her nose begins to bleed.
(Start Music now for a more dramatic feeling)
"Let's get you inside." I help el up and close the door. I put her on the lazy boy as she takes deeps breaths. I recline the lazy boy. I then begin to rub els arm so that she will calm down. She begins to cry
"Sh shh it's going to be ok." I try to say calmly. She gives me a worried look.
"No." She says blankly. I give her a shocked worried look.
"What do you meanie can't hurt of us when your here." I say trying to look on the bright side.
"That's the thing mike." She pauses." I won't always be here." More tears run down her face."What if he hurts you." She cries
"Eleven." I try to say.
"he is alive and I cant bring myself to kill him." She says with tears flowing down her face. I feel tears running down my face.
"Mike." She says with a shake in her voice. I open my arms out. She puts down the lazy boy and then quickly runs into my arms. She begins to cry harder. I begin to cry as well. I hold her tightly. I won't let her go. I refuse to let her go. Not again
"I promise he will never get to you." I say with a shaky voice. "I won't let him." I pause " I won't lose you again." I cry. I hold her tighter. " I love you to much to lose you." I say to her. I feel her hold me tighter. We stay like this for a long time time. We cried the whole time. I won't lose her. I mean it.

El POV
Mike held me in his arms as I cried. I could feel him crying. I hug him tighter. I feel his arms squeeze me tighter. All I could do was cry. I couldn't stop. I felt so sad. Not because of papa.mostly because I was afraid of losing mike. I love him to much for that.
"Mike." I pause " I don't want to lose you." I cry even harder than before. "I can't live my life without you." I cry.
We stay like this for what seems like hours. We pulls away a little bit and puts his hands on my cheeks.
"We will never ever lose each other." He says with a shaky voice. I could see his tear stained face. He was crying as much as I was.
"Promise?" I ask him with small tears still running down my face.
"Promise." He says to me and then brings me back into a very tight hug.

Nancy's POV
I watched the whole thing.i was crying as as well. My hand was over my mouth trying to hold back my cries. I could still feel the tears running down my face. It made me sad that my brother was so upset. I can't even imagine what he is feeling but I know he is so so depressed. I can see the same expression on elevens face. They don't deserve this. I see them talk a bit more. I then see mike kiss elevens forehead and she goes into the basement. I walk downstairs and mike tools at me with his tear stained face. He knew that I saw everything. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He began to cry again.
"It's gonna be ok mike. It's gonna be ok." I reassured him.
"I'm so scared Nancy." He pauses. " I'm so so scared." He says letting more tears run down his face. Hearing these words made me cry harder. I was scared to.
"Mike. Eleven is  like a sister to me." I pause. " I'm scared to." I say trying to sound fearless but I can't hold back the tears. I see eleven walk back up the stairs. I give her the face to come hear. I open one of my arms. She runs into them and then before i knew it all three of us were hugging and crying. I knew right then and there that no matter what happens I would keep these kids safe.
This was the deepest chapter I could have written. I had to listen to the song on repeat to get the right feeling. I swear I felt so bad that I didn't cry making this chapter. I can feel the emotion though with this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this emotional chapter. BYEEEE 😭😭😭😭