Chapter 16

Elevens POV
I stared at my sister as she gave looked to be thinking. I looked at her seriously and patiently.
"Will you help us." I ask her.
"Why should I.  You left us and now we have to live in this dump." She says mad. I felt bad.
"I'm sorry Kali." I said to her. She looks back at her crew.
"Im bored let's do it." Dottie said.
"Yeah Kali why not." Mack said excitingly. Kali looked back at me.
"We'll do it." She says with a layer back tone.
"Great." I say calmly
"So what's the plan? What are we up against." She asked.
"I don't have a plan but I do know what we are up against" I say to her
"Well What are we up against?" Mack asked
I looked back at everyone.
"Will do you have the picture?" I asked looking at Will. He nodded and went to one of the cars.
He returned after a couple of seconds and handed me the picture. I turned back to Kali and showed her. The rest of her gang walked up to look at the picture of the shadow monster.
"What is that thing?" Kali asked.
"We call the shadow monster." I respond
"So what a shadow is gonna hurt us. So scary" axel said with a laugh. I look at him seriously.
"It's killed, It can posses and coming from the upside down." I say
"What's the upside down." Mack asked. I knew u would have trouble describing it. Mike stepped forward.
"It's another dimension. It's deadly. It's like our world but cold and scary and dark. It's filled with danger. It has killed many. It almost killed our friend." Mike explained. Kali gave him a confused look. Then she looked at me
"Well why did you need us." Kali asked
"I'm not strong enough alone." I replied. Kali gave an understatement expression.
"Ok so we need a plan." Kali said "Any ideas?"
"No not really." Mike said with disappointment.
"Any weaknesses." Kali asked
"Yes." Will spoke up "it hates light and heat."
"That's good to know but how can we help you with that." Kali pointed out
"You have the of illusion right?" Mike asked
"Yes" Kali responded
"You are a good distraction"mike said
"Alright then how do we lure it." Kali asked
"Maybe the cold but we can't be sure." Hopper said toughly with a white tube, that puffs smoke in his mouth.
"Let's test it." Mack says.
"How are we supposed to test it?" Jonathan asked.
"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Mack said defending herself. "You guys look like you can set a trap and you have more experience."
"That's a good point" hopper said slowly.
"Anybody have any good ideas?" Max asked
There was a period of silence. Then Nancy spoke up.
"I do." She said.
"Well What is it Nancy?" Mike asked
"It may not work depending on how smart the monster is but...." she said. She then made a gesture to pull us all in a circle. She then whispered the plan.
"Wow not so bad for a pretty girl like you." Axel said with a smirk. Mike flared at him along with me and Nancy. Axel looked regretful.
"Never mind" he said slowly.
"Alright it's good, so let's do it." Hopper said  puffing our smoke again.
"There is only one thing we need to figure out Though." Lucas said
"And what's that?" Joyce questioned
"Where will it show up." Lucas pointed out
"I think it's the schools." Dustin said out of nowhere.
"Alright let's kill this thing." Mike says slowly "Once, and for all." We all hop into cars again. Kali and her crew head into spare seats that we had. I hopped into a car with mike. He. Sat close to me. As we began to drive off I could hear mike breathing fast and heavy. I looked down at his hand and rested mine on top of his. I knew he was scared. I was too. He looked at me with a bit of surprise. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Do you think this will work?" I whispered in his ear.
"I hope so." He whispered back.
"If we don't.... " I tried to say
"We will." He reassured me while interrupting my words.
"And no matter what happens I will always love you" he whispered. I felt my heart beat and my face burn.
"Me too." I whispered back.  He leaned his head forward to kiss me. I leaned in as well.
"HEY!" We heard making us both jump. We then saw Nancy turn around in the front seat for a second.
"No PDA in my car." She said with a small laugh. Mike's face went red as she said it.
"Sorry Nancy..." I say embarrassed.
"Eleven I'm joking." She with a laugh
"Not Cool nance." Mike says with a bit of anger. I pushed up against him to make him distracted off of Nancy and to be even closer. I felt his heart beating. I wrapped my arm around his neck. He then wrapped his arms around my stomach. I was basically sitting on his lap.
Mike's POV
After the last ten minutes of possibly the last chance I had to spend time with my girlfriend, the car stopped.
"We're here." Nancy said. I gulped and hugged eleven tightly in my arms. After a couple of seconds I finally gave in and let her go so we could get out of the car. We looked at the school. Dustin was right. There was a cloud covering the school. It was black and horrifying. I gulped once more. I noticed that everyone was staring at the school including eleven. We all had fear in not only our eyes,  but in our hearts. I grabbed elevens hand and put a brave disguise on my face. I took a step toward the school.
"Let's do this."
I am so so so sorry it took me 2 whole weeks to update. I was really busy with school the last two weeks and I had to relax when I had the chance. I tried to update on the weekends but felt to stressed for my writing's spark to function. But like a lot of you it is winter break now and I will try to update a bunch of times to make it up to you. Sadly I have family coming so that may interfere but since my aunt has never seen stranger things then we are going to watch it. Yay. I am so excited for the next chapter. I don't even know why I am still writing. also......HOLY SH**  WE HIT 3K AND  ITS ALREADY MORE THAN HALF EAY TO 4K. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I'm also ALMOST AT 100 FOLLOWERS YES.AND WE HIT MORE THAN 100 VOTES. Hope you enjoyed this chapter BYEEEE