Chapter 23 (finale)

Mike's POV
Will was weeping because of the fact that he was almost tasered and a guy was just shot in front of him. Nancy and Max untied Will, Lucas, Dustin, and hopper. Hopper immediately got up and checked Brenner's pulse.
"He's dead." Hopper said coldly. I groaned in pain.
"We need to get you to a hospital" Nancy says with concern."  We all rush to the cars and make our way to the hospital. I don't think I can last much longer. I was fighting to stay alive before but now I don't know. Everything goes black. In what feels like and instant I wake up with people surrounding. They all look relieved on their faces. I think they are all crying. I am in a really bright room and everything is a bit blurry.
"Where am i." I try to say but all that comes out is a groan
"Hey mike. In case your wondering. Your in a hospital." I hear a familiar voice say. It sounds like Nancy but I can't really see her. My vision begins to come into focus. Everyone was surrounding me. All my friends and family.
I try to sit up but I can't. I feel stiff. I groan again.
"Listen mike, you may not understand but you've been in a serious coma for months. Almost 7." My Mom says. This cant be possible. It only feels like it's been 5 seconds. How could have been 7 months. Wait a minute. If eleven couldn't walk but she talk after two month then I must not be able to do anything but think. I see eleven. Her hair is longer. I try to smile. She makes direct eye contact with her. I small smile come out from. I think eventually maybe I will be able to do all that I could.
2 months later
It's been a long time but I'm finally ok again. I can walk and talk and I have to stay back a grade but it was all worth cause I can finally do every thing I ever wanted. The first thing I did when I could walk was give everyone a hug. The first thing I did when I could speak was tell El how much I love her. She can really speak now. Sometimes she will even use words that I don't know. She's would tell me how worried she was when I was out. It upsets me that she is sad. I can't believe what she's gone through worrying about me over the months. She so great. Now that all of our threats are gone, I guess that life may finally be normal again. It will be nice to finally be relaxed for once. This is the end I guess. Or at least for all the adventure. For now.

I know this is shorter than all my chapters but it's actually the longest finale I've ever made. I have no more ideas. None. I wish I did. Thank you for reading my story. It was a fun couple of months and I got a lot of views. THANK YOU ALL FOR 9k. This is not the end forever. When season 3 comes out I'm gonna have a bunch of new idea and I can't just keep them in my head. So until 2019 for once and for all, I hope you enjoyed BYEEEE