GENERAL MECHANICS

MECHANICS:

MECHANICS:

1. Participants need to comply with the given genre, theme, elements and word count. Failure to do so will have a deduction and it can affect your standing.

2. Participants can message their friends or followers to vote for their entry to make sure of their win. Voting and reads is 15%. 

3. Participants will be given 15 days to finish his entry for Round 1. Failure to pass the entry will be automatically disqualified. 

4. Participants who will not make it will be eliminated and the other will proceed to Round 2 

5. For Round 2, participants need to choose one photo that corresponds to one genre. Guild Master will reveal it after. 

6. Participants will be given 20 days to finish his entry for Round 2. Failure to pass the entry will be automatically disqualified.

7. Half number of participants who will not make it will be eliminated and the other half will proceed to the Final Round.

8. For the Final Round, there will be the same process of choosing of genre.

9. Participants will be given 25 days to finish his entry for the Final Round. Failure to pass the entry will be automatically disqualified. 

10. There will be 1 winner only. He will receive a prize. That prize is a book with his one chosen finished story. If the winner doesn't have it yet, all his entries in WWG Journal will be there. Take note: it is a hardbound book not a book published in Wattpad. There is another surprise freebie.