Final Battler #4: Replication

Description: About a girl who wanted ease from the pain that is killing her.

Why: Hindi ko talaga kasi gusto ang mga drama sa totoo lang kasi feeling ko ang OA. Tapos wala akong Idea sa theme na napili ko at sa elements kung pano pagtatagpiin. Pero I decided that ito nalang na concept ang gagawin ko dahil dito ako mas comportable (kahit medyo bago sa taste ko) hahaha.

How: Ano... nakahiga lang ako na nakapikit ang mata tapos nag-iisip ng concept (dahil deadline na, hahaha) tapos ito ang naisip ko. Pahirapan pa dahil matagal-tagal nang hindi ako nakakapagsulat dahil medyo busy tsaka nakalimutan ko kung pano magnarate, kaya ito ang kinalabasan. So read at your own risk, LOL.

--

"It's nice to see her again in front of me, but I can't deny the fact that she is here again pretending to be happy." These are the words that echoed in the mind of Azalea.

"How long would this pain lasts, which drag me down on my knees and let myself disappear in front of my reflection?"

Those thoughts consumed her and she continuously reminisce the things she fears to be repeated.

Azalea used to be happy before, being around with her friends. But things change drastically. She'd never knew it would happen because she receives lots of admiration before.

Unknowingly tears on her eyes slips into her face. She can't help but to remember all the sad things happened today. "I want to die!" she cried out and lie down to her bed.

She can't take the embarrassment she felt today, who would have thought that her best friend will destroy her reputation in the school? Their friendship was fade away just only because of a man they are admiring with.

Azalea don't have any plan to go in school tomorrow, or even to have dinner tonight. With the sound of the rain and the loud clap of thunder, she thought it would be better if she will fall asleep, or just sleep till forever.

All she want now is to end her life, but the image of her mother suddenly popped into her mind making her stop in a moment. Seeing her mother cry would be a worst things she would ever do.

She cleared all those negative thoughts floating inside her head. She loves her mother a lot and her mother can't take any more burden. The death of her father is enough for a long grief.

Azalea shut her eyes and decided to fall into a deep sleep. Thinking that sleeping would be the best way to escape the world from haunting her.

Suddenly, there was a light that scattered in the four corner of her room and she noticed that it is coming from the mirror. She was curious about it and decides to go near in the mirror.

As she walk through it, she had observed that the mirror is glowing. Facing the mirror made herself surprised.

"What the..." before uttering the words completely, she was drag inside the mirror. It takes seconds for her to touch down into a floor, making her to wonder what happens next while floating and falling inside a Portal. But the sad thing is, after her long journey inside the portal that dragged her, her butt was landed first making her to talk some shits and says. "Ouch!"

After her emo feeling, she scan the place. Then she witness the perfect world for her to be happy in spite the past she had experience.

The lips of Azalea starts to curve because of happiness that rolling around inside her heart. She thought she can't experience to be happy again and thought that all her days was all just a worst, but she was completely wrong.

The new world she is standing right now is the same as the real world. It's a reflection but the different is, all that she wanted to have in real life is in here.