Part one

Hey, this is my new Zayn fanfic, hope you enjoy, please fan, vote and comment- your votes and feedback means so much to me!

~~~~

*Rhiannon's POV*  

Loud beeps that escalated from my small alarm clock that sat on my bedside table awoke me from my dreams. Without bothering to open my eyes, I searched around the table until I found the small button that switched off the noise that had woke me up, and let out a sigh of relief as I nestled my head back into my pillow, longing for more sleep. I began to feel hazy, and slowly all my worries left my mind as I fell into the much loved sleep I craved.

However, I was soon woken up once more but shouting. For a minute, I didn't know who the shouts were for, until I recognised the voice and instantly knew that the harsh shouts were directed to me.

"Get up; we need to leave in half an hour." A voice, which belonged to my boyfriend Chris, shouted from across the room.

Still groggy with tiredness, I rolled over in my bed and groaned. "What time is it?" I mumbled into the pillow, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. I was ignored, and instead of a reply, the duvet that had been covering me was ripped away from my body, exposing my eyes to the strongly lit room. I jumped in shock at the sudden turn of events, before sitting up in my bed and narrowing my eyes at Chris. "What the hell? What was that for?" I shouted at my boyfriend of five months, who was looking angry. "To get you out of the bloody bed, but it obviously hasn't worked." He said slyly. I opened my mouth to talk, but before I could, he grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of bed.

The pain of his nails digging into my wrist felt equivalent to someone sticking a load of pins into my skin at once, causing me to whimper. When I did, his grip only got tighter, and so I scrunched up my face, making sure I didn't cry; I knew from past experiences that would only make things worse.

As he dragged me across the room, I managed to free myself from his grasp and slipping into the bathroom, falling onto the floor and slamming the door behind me as the tears filled my eyes. As much as I wanted to stay where I was and refuse to exit the room, I knew what exactly would happen if I did, and so I took a deep breath and pulled myself up, using up any energy that I had had to do so. Once I was up, I slowly stripped out of my pyjama bottoms and tank top, looking at my body in the mirror. My eyes had huge dark circles round them, my face was pale, and the majority of my body was filled with fresh and faded bruises that I had earned from my boyfriend over the last five months of dating him. However, Chris was clever; he only hurt me where he knew would be hidden from the outside world, therefore all my injuries were either on my back, chest or the back of my neck, meaning that nobody has noticed just how much damage Chris has been doing to me.

 After staring at my battered body for a good five minutes, I managed to tear myself away from the disgusting image before me and stepped into a hot shower, letting the water envelope my body. As I showered, my mind drifted to Chris, as I tried to come to terms with the situation I was in. Nobody knew what Chris was doing to me; I was too scared to tell anyway. He has complete control over me; I can’t even live my own life anymore. It feels like the real me has been slowly taken away, and now it’s too late to get it back. I miss myself, the way I used to be, and the scariest thing is that the only person, who can bring that person back, is the person who took it away from me- Chris. 

***

An hour later, I was ready, having to put on layers of makeup to hide my pale and ill-looking face, and finding an outfit that would cover any visible bruises, I was finally done. I inspected my work in the mirror- my brown hair had been straightened and fell just below my boobs, and I was wearing blue shorts, a black tube top which at had accompanied with a see-through white lace top. I had added my favourite six-inch back heels, and a necklace that my best friend Danielle had given to me years ago. I checked my appearance one more time, before cautiously pushing the bathroom door open, to find Chris pacing up and down the flat, sighing over-dramatically every now and again to express the anger that he felt towards me. I silently grabbed my sunglasses and mobile, before clearing my voice.

“Ready.” I said, my voice exiting my lips in nothing but a whisper. “About time, I’ve been waiting ages for you.” He said, glaring at me, before inspecting my outfit. “You look like a whore.” He said simply, as if the insults he spends the majority of time continuously throwing at me didn’t affect him in the slightest. Taking a deep breath, I swallowed the lump that had built in my throat and turned to him. “Do you want me to change?” I said timidly, afraid of his reaction, not wanting the crack in my voice to be obvious. He checked his watch, before rolling his eyes and grabbing my arm. “No, we don’t have enough time; you’ve already made us late as it is. Get out.” He said, raising his voice, before throwing me out the flat and slamming the door behind him.

He pressed the button on the lift a numerous amount of times, tapping his foot as he began to get even more agitated due to how slow the lift in our estate was. “Shall we get the stairs?” I asked, turning around towards the thin staircase on my right. “No!” He shouted, causing me to jump in fright. I nodded, spinning back around as I waited for the lift, staring at the floor as we waited for the lift to arrive. Finally, after what seemed like years, the lift arrived and I jumped in- following his lead.  

***

Around an hour later, and a car filled with four of Chris’ mates, we were around ten minutes away from the theme park. The small car was filled with the smell of burnt out cigarettes and strong fumes due to how old the car was, and so I had spent the majority of the car journey coughing and sitting as close as I could to the window to get as much fresh air as I could. As I watched the world whiz past as we drove, I glumly dwelled on the day that was ahead.

My best friend, Danielle, couldn’t make it today as she was being forced to spend the weekend with her family, and so I was left to spend a whole day with Chris and his mates. I had tried, thinking up of every excuse I could so I wouldn’t have to come today, but apparently Chris had a resolution for everything, and so I was dragged along, much to me despair. The problem was, not only did I not want to go out with them, I was also scared to death of any sort of rollercoaster’s; the opposite to Chris.

As we entered the park, the boys decided to go onto a few rides. I looked up at the ones I was about to battle, and decided to stomach them. However, at around midday, they decided to go on one of the biggest rides in the park, and so I turned around to Chris, holding him back a few feet from his friends, telling him I wanted to talk in private. “What is it babe?” He said, grinning at me, making me feel sick to my stomach. I took a deep breath. “I’m not going on that.” I say, pointing the ride we were about to queue up for. As soon as I said it, the grin disappeared off his face and his face dropped. “Rhiannon, don’t be stup-” He began, before I cut him off. “I said, I’m not going on it!” I said, raising my voice. I knew by that one simple sentence, I would pay for it later, but right now, I couldn’t care less. “Fine, suit yourself.” He said, before storming off, leaving me standing, alone.

I looked around me, not knowing what to do with myself, before noticing a small cafe in the distance. I walked over, ordering myself a hot chocolate and sitting down on a small table near the window. I texted Danielle, and took a sip of the hot beverage I had on the table before me. As I sat, staring out the window and taking sips out of my drink every now and again, before a voice from above caught my attention. “Hey, sorry to disturb you but is anyone sitting here?” The man’s voice asked from across the table. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to, and had to look twice. In no way could that be who I thought it was...

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys! 

Thankyou for reading the first part of my Zayn fanfic, I hope you enjoyed it and carry on reading:')

The first few chapters are just introducing everyone so bare with me pleaseee 

Please follow/subscribe/talk to me on the following sites- 

Twitter- @zaynsflawless https://twitter.com/ZaynsFlawless

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/heyitscharl0tte

Youtube- zaynsflawless http://www.youtube.com/user/zaynsflawless

Tumblr- http://www.daisie--chain.tumblr.com

Instagram- clxssybitch

Kik- zaynsflawless

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!

Love you all xxx

-Charlotte