Part fourteen

Hiya guys, I am so so so sorry that I haven't uploaded in ages, I've been really busy and had writers block. This chapter is kind of crap, but theres more drama to come, bare with me:-) I got to 25 votes on the last chapter instead of fifteen, yey:). Anyway, please vote and add to your library, enjoy xx

*Rhiannon's POV*

“Where have you beeeeen?

Cause I never see you outtt.

Are you hiding from me, yeahh?

Somewhere in the crowddd

I sung along to Rihanna as I searched through the many shopping bags that I had from the day before, looking for an outfit. Seeing as it was hot, I chose some high waisted shorts and a t shirt, but grabbed a hoodie to hide the bruises. I carried to sing along, and got changed into the clothes, before I heard a bang of a door behind me. I jumped, and spun around, to see Zayn leaning against the door frame, smiling. I felt my cheeks turning red “Nice singing babe.” He said, laughing. “How much did you see?” I asked. “Enough.” He smirked, walking over to the bedside table and grabbing his phone. So I guess he saw me get changed then. I blushed even more at the thought, and I guess he noticed, as he came over to me and pulled me into his arms. I fell into them, but winced at the pain of the pressure he was putting on the bruise on my side. “How are the bruises?” He asked. “See for yourself.” I said, holding up my top so he could see the bruise. It was slowly getting better, but still hurt a lot. “I’m getting there.” I sighed. “I swear, if I ever meet this man, he is dead.” Zayn said, anger shown all over his face. “Its fine, I’m here now, with you. I’m safe.” I said to him, smiling, trying to calm him down. He smiled back, and we went downstairs into the lounge.

 Everyone was up, apart from Zayn, who was asleep on the sofa. “Morning everyone.” I said to them. “Morning.” They all chirped back, smiling at me. I put my hoodie down on the back of the sofa, and went over to the cupboard, grabbing a cereal bar and some orange juice. I joined everyone at the table, and we all sat and talked about everything. “So, how long have you two been together?” I asked Danielle, turning to face her. Liam and Danielle were sitting next to each other “A month today.” They said in unison. “Awww, hopefully the first month of many.” I said, winking at them and turning back to my food. I was about to take a drink, when Louis said “Oh my gosh Rhi, what happened?” Everyone stopped what they were doing and drew their attention towards me. I froze. Oh why didn’t I wear the hoodie. Under the table, I felt a hand come into contact with mine, and realised it was Zayns. He squeezed it gently, and I looked up to him. “Are you okay to tell them?” He said softly to me. I hesitated. I had only known these boys for a day or two, but then again, I was starting to become friends with them. I nodded at Zayn, and turned back to the boys. “I-I had a boyfriend. C-Chris. He got angry a lot, he um, he lashed out. Took his anger out on me.” I swallowed, and then carried on. “A few days ago, he read my texts. Thought I was cheating on him. He punched me in the side and in the arm.” As I said it, I lifted up my top, so they could see the full extent of the bruises. Zayn was still gripping onto my hand tight as I carried on. “So I ran away, I needed to get away from him. Before he did something worse.” I took a deep breath, and noticed that I was crying. I vigorously wiped away the salty tears that were falling down my pale cheeks, and looked up. Everyone was looking at me in shock, taking it all in. I then felt strong arms around my shoulders, and let myself sob silently into Zayns chest, as he stroked my hair and whispered words of comfort into my ear.

*Danielles POV*

I watched as my best friend broke down into tears, and sobbed into Zayns chest. And she had a reason to. What she had been going through was horrible; I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. “How long?” I whispered, interrupting the group hug between Rhiannon and the rest of the boys. They all looked up at me “What do you mean?” Rhiannon asked, giving me a small smile. “How long has he been hurting you?” I asked again, assuring that I showed no emotion in my face. I saw fear flash across Rhiannon's face, and she croaked “A few months.” Before fresh tears fell down her pale cheeks. I felt sick. How could I not have noticed? I ignored all the signs, I could have stopped him. But instead I was too engrossed in my own life. She was going through hell, and I just sat and watched. I’m a terrible excuse for a best friend. I got up from where I was sitting, and rushed out the room. A few seconds later I heard feet run after me, but I carried on running, falling onto the floor in Liam and I’s hotel room and letting tears spill out of my eyes. A minute later, I heard shouts calling my name, before Liam came and lifted me from the floor, placing me on the bed. “Baby what’s wrong?” He asked. “I’m such a bad excuse for a best friend.” I burst out to Liam. “No, no you’re not; none of this is your fault.” He cooed, holding me in his arms. “You don’t understand Liam, Rhiannon and I are like sisters. I’m all she has had in this world for a long time.” I sobbed. Liam looked confused, and I explained everything to him. “Her parents, they don’t care about her at all. They moved away ages ago; her dad was an alcoholic, and used to beat her, whilst her mum just stood and watched. When they left, it was probably for the best, but she was still left to fend for herself. She struggled with money, with paying the bills, with everything. But I stayed by her side, I was there for her. But I obviously wasn’t this time.” I sighed. “How were you to know?” He stated. “Look, go wash off the mascara running down your face and I’ll go get her for you.” Liam said, smiling, and skipping off down the hall. I looked into the mirror, and was mortified with what I saw. My mascara and eyeliner was halfway down my face, and my hair was a mess. I washed my face and put my hair up in a high ponytail, to be greeted with Rhiannon, a weak smile on her face when she saw me. I walked over to her, and hugged her. She then broke down for the second time, crying into my shoulder. I don’t know how long we were standing there, until Rhiannon finally croaked “Look at us. Standing here, me crying, we must look so funny.” I laughed, and we broke the hug. We spoke about everything, and finally went into the boys, laughing and joking together.

*Rhiannon's POV*

I was so happy that I had properly spoken to Danielle; we hadn’t seen each other in forever; I missed having someone that I could tell everything to. When Danielle walked out, I poured my heart out to the boys. I told them about my past, about my family, and properly about Chris. They were all so nice about it, they didn’t judge or be horrible to me, but comforted me. It came as a bit of a shock really; my whole life I had no one to turn to but Danielle, and all of a sudden I had five boys who generally cared about me.

We all finished our breakfast, and went about to do our own stuff. Liam opened up his laptop and was on twitter. I watched his face drop, the blood draining out of his face. “Liam, what is it?” I asked, scared of the reply. He turned to me, and gulped. “Chris has said that you two are still in a relationship. He’s told the press, and now they think you are cheating. It’s all over twitter.”

Sorry to end the chapter on a cliffhanger hahaha, hope you enjoyed, feedback please? 

I'm looking forward to the closing ceremony of the olympics tonight omg fghjjbghj 

15 votes and I will upload the next chapter? 

Much loveeee 

-Charlotte