Part thirteen

Hey guys, heres part thirteen. Not very proud of this chapter, and I had writers block, but I decided to upload anyway. Hope you enjoy, please vote, fan and add to your library xxx

*Zayns POV*

I watched as her chest moved up and down in a steady pace as she breathed in and out in her sleep. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, and it was like all of her problems had never even existed. I think I had been watching her for around half an hour, until her eyes finally fluttered open. I looked away, hoping that she wouldn’t see me staring at her. Too late. “Have you been watching me?” She asked, a glint in her eye. “Maybe.” I replied, a smile creeping onto my face. “Its rude to stare you know.” She joked. “Well it’s not my fault you are so attractive.” I laughed, watching her blush, and then holding her tight in my arms. She tried to get up, but I pulled her back, and, me being stronger than her, she fell back into my arms. “Zaaaayn. Let me go.” She said, wiggling her tongue out at me. “Not until you give me a kiss.” I grinned at her. She rolled her eyes, and placed her lips on mine. Our mouths moved in sync, before I flipped her over so I was lying on top of her, until she pulled away. “You’re such a tease.” I moaned to her. She smirked, and got up off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. I sat and listened to the shower being turned on, and listened to her muffled hums through the door. I picked up my phone, scrolling through twitter and wishing my fans good morning, before Rhiannon walked through the door, dressed in a towel, her long brown hair flowing past her shoulders. I looked up, and smirked at her. Her cheeks turned a crimson red “Uhm, I have no clothes to wear today.” She said awkwardly. I smiled at her “Well that’s not a problem with me.” I said, winking. “Shut up Zayn.” She said, throwing a pillow at me. “Hey, hey, no need to get violent.” I said, sticking my tongue out at her. She did the same, before sending me on my way to get some clothes. I grinned and walked down to find our stylist.

On my way, I bumped into the same two men that had told me Rhiannon couldn’t stay. I couldn’t be bothered with them, and so I walked straight past them. “Zayn!” One of them called. I ignored them and carried on, before they called me again. I didn’t want to start a commotion in the middle of the hotel corridor, and so I stomped over to them. “What?” I snapped. “Where are you going?” One of them asked bluntly. “To get Rhiannon some clothes, not that you need to now.” I replied quickly, knowing she was still waiting for me. “Zayn, this is what we mean. She's sleeping in a bed other than her own, is wearing other peoples clothes, and you don’t even know her that well! She needs to get out.” This is when I snapped. “Listen to me. You don’t know anything about Rhiannon, and actually, she's my girlfriend. If you want her to use her own clothes, or pay her way, then I’ll just pay for her. Just leave us alone, and do your job, not wriggle into my personal life.” I shouted, before storming off.

*Rhiannon's POV*

“So, what’s happening today then?” I asked Zayn, smiling. I had just finished getting changed into another gorgeous outfit their stylist had given me, and was now straightening my hair at the long mirror on the door of the room. “I’m taking you into town.” He said smiling. At first I thought it was a great idea- I hadn’t really got a chance to explore New York City yet, and I’d love to do it with Zayn. “Wait... Zayn, no, we can’t.” I said, the smile disappearing from my face. He looked up from his wardrobe. “Why not, what’s up?” He asked. “Your fans will see us, the paparazzi will see us, the whole world will know...” I said worriedly. He walked over to me and took my face in his hands “I don’t care who knows about us, I want them to know you are mine.” He said softly, kissing me on the nose. I smiled, and nodded my head. “Fine then, let’s go.”

We left the hotel, this time out the front entrance, hand in hand. Within minutes, we were bombarded with questions and flashes off camera. “Is this what you have to put up with everyday?” I asked him in shock. “Pretty much.” He said, shrugging. I don’t know how they do it, they hardly have any privacy. I mean, they can’t even walk out the door without being mobbed by a swarm of girls or having cameras shoved in their faces. We walked down a few streets, and put our arm out, before a yellow taxi pulled up on the side of the road. Zayn opened the car door “Ladies first.” He said, grinning. “Why thank you sir.” I mocked, before stepping into the car and Zayn followed. I couldn’t express how happy I was to get away from all those people; this is going to take a lot of getting used to.

Zayn kept his hand on my leg the whole journey, until we finally arrived in the streets of New York. We stepped out of the taxi, and I stared around in awe. I had grown up in a small town in England, so standing in the busy streets of New York was a big difference- I had never seen anything like it. Thousands of people were walking around- running late for work, visiting from other countries, going sightseeing and some just out for the day. My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape, and Zayn laughed at me. “Amazing, isn’t it?” he said to me. I was speechless, and so he just smiled and took my hand, leading me through the crowds of people. “What are we doing today Zayn?” I asked him. “I’m treating you to a new wardrobe.” He said grinning at me. “Are you serious? You don’t have to do that...” I said. I didn’t want him to think that I was taking him for granted; I couldn’t care less if I didn’t have all the new designer clothes; I just want to be with Zayn. He insisted that he would get me whatever I wanted, but I gave myself a mental note to make sure he didn’t spend too much money on me.

We went into many shops; topshop, river island, Hollister, Gilly hicks, and shops that I didn’t even know the names of. Right now, we were in a small boutique on the corner of the street. It was filled with gorgeous dresses and gowns. “Why are we in here? I don’t need all this.” I stated. “Being my girlfriend, I think you’re gonna need some. You know, for the meals and parties you will be invited to.” He said. “Oh.” Was all I managed to say. I wasn’t expecting to be invited to all his events, but I suppose that’s what will happen when you are dating a worldwide famous celebrity. I smiled at the fact that I was dating Zayn- I still couldn’t get my head around it, I was so lucky to have someone as amazing as him. “Why are you smiling?” Zayn said, looking mischievously at me. “Just thinking of how lucky I am to have you.” I replied truthfully. Zayns lips formed a smile, and he kissed me on the head. “Trust me; I’m much luckier to have you.” He said. “You don’t know what you’re letting yourself in for.” I said winking. He laughed at me, and we walked further into the store. We looked around, and I found a few dresses I liked and put them in the small basket we were carrying around with us. We went and paid for them, and as the man scanned them, I watched the price for one of the dresses flick up on the till. $500 for one dress? I thought to myself. “Zayn, you can’t spend that much money on me!” I exclaimed. “Too late.” He smirked, placing his credit card back into his wallet. “Trust me, I can afford it anyway.” He smiled at me. As we were leaving the shop, a small blonde woman approached us. “Can I help you with anything sir?” She asked Zayn, flicking her hair and leaning against the counter. She was wearing a low cut blouse that showed way too much, and a pencil skirt that came high above the knee. “Uhm..” Zayn said awkwardly. “No, he doesn’t, we were just leaving.” I snapped at her, grabbing Zayns hand and dragging him out the shop. “Jealous are we?” He smirked at me. I felt my cheeks redden “No, it’s just...” I stuttered. “Listen, I’m with you, not with anyone else.” He said, smiling, and kissing me on the mouth, before walking into hmv.

As soon as we walked in, I saw a whole section full of one direction band merch, and realised the familiar sound of what makes you beautiful playing in the shop. Zayn smirked at me, and we walked around, going over to the dvd section. We grabbed a handful each; I mostly went for the love stories such as ‘Dear John’ and ‘The notebook’ whereas Zayn got more action and horror movies. As we went over to pay, I heard “OMG ITS ZAYN MALIK!” And before I knew it, Zayn was surrounded by around nine or ten girls. I stood and watched awkwardly as he signed autographs and took pictures, until he finally said good bye and joined me again. We were walking to the counter, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a bit; ever since Chris, I had been very aware with what my surroundings. I turned around, and found myself face to face with a girl that looked no older then fourteen, smiling at me. “Who are you?” She asked. I looked up at Zayn- what was I supposed to do? “This is my girlfriend, Rhiannon.” Zayn said, squeezing my hand. The girl looked surprised, and then handed me a pen and paper. “Will you sign this for me? Because your Zayns girlfriend and so technically you’re famous.” She asked. I looked at Zayn for the second time, and he nodded at me. Unsure of what to write, I quickly scribbled my name down on the paper and handed it back to the girl, and she thanked me before running off to a group of girls. “Wow.” I sighed. “You better get used to it, you’re a celebrity now.” Zayn said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, and grinned at Zayn. I began to think about how long it would take for the news to get out. A day? Less than that? And what would people think? I guess I would just have to wait and see...

Thanks for reading, again, I didn't really like this chapter, but please vote, can I maybe get 15 votes on this part? Thankyouu xxx

-Charlotte