Part six

Part six, hope you enjoy, feedback is appreciatedJ.

The next series of events unravelled before I could stop it. Everything happened so quickly, yet I was defenceless, too afraid to speak up in how I really felt. The most painful thing about it was that not only did it hurt me, but it broke the hearts of the ones that love and know me too; I hated being responsible for that.

I slipped on a jumper, making sure it covered the big purple bruise that had covered a large percentage of my arm, and put on some leggings, before running down to Danielle, and throwing my arms around her. I held her tight; I didn’t want to let go, I didn’t want to leave. “Whats up Rhi?” She whispered, holding me in her arms. But I couldn’t answer, afraid that if I did open my mouth, I would reveal too much... too much about how I felt. Our hug was interrupted by a loud bashing on the door. I sprung of Danielle, and ran upstairs, folding up my clothes and putting them into my overnight bag, which I had dropped off at Danielle’s last night before the party, knowing I would be sleeping round. I hear shouts from downstairs and large footsteps coming up the stairs, towards me. Chris shoved me out of the way, and threw the reminder of my belongings that still needed packing into my bag. “What are you doing, stop, you’ll break something.” I said. I was meant to shout, but all that came out was a whimper. Ignoring me completely, he carried on, and was done in a matter of seconds. I followed him downstairs, and he ran out of the house. I went to follow him, but before I did I took the risk to give Danielle one last hug. “I have to go, I’ll see you soon sweetie.” And with that, I was in the car, driving further and further away from where I truly belonged. My eyes welled up with tears, but I held them in, determined not to cry. “Where are we going?” I whispered, not really wanting to know how bad it was going to be. “Away from here. You can’t be trusted; I need you somewhere where you can’t betray me.” He snapped. I tried to object “But-” however, Chris cut me off, and so I stayed quiet for the rest of the journey.

 We drove for about fifteen minutes, and then Christ parked the car down a narrow road. I stared at him, confused. I knew the area so well; maybe things weren’t be going to be so bad at all. As I stepped out of the car, I felt a small smile spread across my face. It was all going to be okay. “Rhiannon, hurry up!” Chris yelled. I walked over to him, and stiffly let him take my hand. As we walked, his pace increased. “Come on, we’ll miss our train.” I froze. “Train?” I whispered. “Yeah” He replied, and we walked into the station. I felt sick, not wanting to ask where too, scared of what the answer would be. Chris bought our tickets, and we stepped onto one of the trains. We sat down on one of the double seats, Chris letting me in first, almost like he was trapping me. “I’m going to ignore the newspapers just this once, but don’t think you’ve got away with this.” He said sternly, his eyes boring into me. I breathed out and he put his arm around me. Soon enough, the train started moving and the voiceover said, in a strong London accent “Our next stop is Heathrow airport.” Heathrow airport. I was flying to a different country.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, feedback welcome and part seven will be up asap xxx

-Charlotte