Part fifteen

Hey guys, heres part 15:-) I did say 25 votes for the next chapter, then lowered it to 15, but I got 25 anyway yey. Please vote, add to your library, fan and comment, it means a lot to me. Enjoy:')

Part fifteen-

*Rhiannon's POV*

I was shocked when I heard that Chris had actually gone and told the press that. But why was I? I knew he was terrible, but I never knew he would lie to the whole world, just to make me sound bad...

I grabbed the laptop that was sitting on the kitchen table, not even bothering to ask who’s it was, and quickly typed ‘Rhiannon101’ into the username box, and my password. I needed to see just how much damage had been done. Somehow someone had leaked my twitter, and I had now gained over 10 thousand followers. God these fans were fast. I typed ‘Rhiannon’ into the search bar, and scrolled down hundreds of tweets.

‘@onedirectionsbiggestfan I can’t believe that this Rhiannon girl would be so horrible and cheat on her boyfriend!’

‘@1Dlover80 I know Zayns amazing, but no need to cheat on your boyfriend for him. Have some dignity.’

‘@1D4evaxoxo If Rhiannon cheated on her boyfriend for Zayn, then the cow is obviously going to do it to Zayn. How dare she steal him from me.’

‘@1Daremylifex_x This Rhiannon is ugly, why would Zayn date her? I bet she forced him to or something..’

A tear rolled down my cheek once I read them, but I quickly wiped it away. Zayn came over and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms. “Ignore them sweetheart, they don’t know the truth. As long as we do, nothing else matters.” He whispered. I nodded, and he kissed my head, before getting up and pouring himself a glass of water. When I was about to log out, one tweet caught my eye.

‘@zaynloverrrr Stop hating on Rhiannon, we hardly know anything about her and Zayn, or this Chris guy, so stop jumping to conclusions before we know the truth!’

I smiled. Why can’t all fans be like that? I quickly followed the girl and logged off. I ran over to Zayn and threw myself into his arms, wrapping my legs round his waist. A bit taken aback, he caught me and held me up. It’s a good thing he had fast reflexes, or that could have ended very differently...

“What’s up?” Zayn asked. “The sky.” I laughed. He stuck his tongue out, and then said “No seriously, vas happening?” Laughing at his use of his well known phrase, I look up into his maroon coloured eyes. “Nothing?” I state. “Well, it’s not every day your girlfriend comes and attacks you.” He said, laughing. “Attack you? I’m just showing you how much I loveeee you.” I grin, our foreheads touching. “Love me?” He said, raising an eyebrow, but a big smile spread across his face. I could feel my face reddening- I had never told Zayn I love him. He probably doesn’t think of this as ‘love.’ Well done Rhiannon, you’ve just gone and embarrassed yourself. “Ugh...well.” I stuttered, trying to talk myself out of it and save the embarrassment. “Babe, I’m joking. I love you too.” He said, before pressing his lips against mine. I tighten my grip on the back of his neck, and move closer to him. I could taste the tobacco and light hint of mint off his breath, as our lips moved in sync. “It’s unhygienic to do that in the kitchen y’know.” Louis said as he walked in. I pulled back immediately and jumped off Zayn, blushing. Gosh, I had been blushing a lot lately.

Zayn and Louis laughed at my reaction, and I blushed yet again. “Is there a sport for blushing? Because I would be pretty damn got at it.” I blurted out, giggling along with Louis and Zayn.  The rest of the boys, Danielle, Birgitte, Olivia and Georgina walked into the room. “What’s so funny? Birgitte asked, looking at us with an amused expression. “Nothing babe.” Louis said, running up to her and slinging her over his shoulder. She pounded on his back insisting that he let her go, and, eventually, he dropped her onto the sofa. I giggled at how childish they were, and we all went and took a seat, spreading ourselves around the room. I had begun to become good friends with Birgitte, although I wasn’t as close to her as I was with Danielle, but I guess that was because I had known Danielle for as long as I can remember, whereas I had only known Birgitte for a few days.