Part twenty-four

Hey, sorry I haven’t uploaded in forever but here you go! Please remember to comment, vote, fan, read and add to your libraries!

Enjoy, feedback much appreciated xx

~~~~~

*Rhiannon's POV*

*Three months later*

It had been three months since the drama between Zayn and I. Eventually, everything got sorted out. The rumours died down, we stopped being on the front of every magazine, and people moved on.

However, it did shock everyone when we went out kissing and holding hands in public, causing riot on twitter. It was actually pretty amusing to be honest.

I was now in our kitchen, reading an old magazine and listening to the radio, when I felt nauseous and ill again. I'd been feeling like this for some time, but I just brushed it off, however today I felt worse than ever. I ran to the bathroom, just in time to be sick. "Rhi? Rhi are you okay?" I heard Zayn call from the other room. I went to answer, but felt my insides lurch and vomited once more. Within a second, he was by my side, holding back my hair as I was sick.

I wanted to let him know that I was fine, but I simply felt too weak to do anything. Eventually, I stopped being sick, and got up from my position on the floor. He gave me a glass of water, and I shot him a thankful look before rinsing my mouth and turning to him. "Are you alright?" He asked me, creases in his forehead due to worry. "I'll be fine." I replied with a smile. "Please let me book you an appointment at the doctors Rhi, I'm worried about you." He said softly. I shook my head. "Honestly, I don't need one; I probably have some horrid bug." I reassured him, although he didn't look like he believed me. He hesitated for a second. “Just give me a few days to recover, please?" I asked, pleading with him. “OK, but if you aren't okay by then I will drag you there by the hair." He said. I smiled, happy that I had won. He leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him away. He gave me a confused look. "I was just sick; I don't want you to kiss me with horrible breath." "Oh." He replied simply, and I laughed. His phone beeped, and he took it out of his jean pocket. "Urgh, sorry but I have a text from Harry. I have to do a last-minute interview, but I'll be back in an hour tops." He said to me. I nodded and watched as he slipped on his shoes and ran out of site into the other room.

I quickly cleaned my teeth, getting rid of the taste from my mouth, before Zayn ran in. When he noticed the toothbrush, he leant down and gave me a kiss on the mouth. He ran his tongue on my lower lip, and I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter mine. Our tongues fought for dominance, and, like usual, he won. He smirked into the kiss, before pulling away. "I'm sorry babe but I've gotta go." He said to me. "Sure." I replied. As he went to the door, he shouted. "I've left you two tablets, see you in a bit." "Bye, have fun!" I shouted back, before the door slammed shut. I fixed my hair from earlier and put my tooth brush away, before going into the kitchen to find Danielle standing at the counter. "Hey, when did you get here?" I asked her. "Zayn let me in. How you feeling?" She asked, shooting me a sympathetic smile "Okay thanks." I replied, watching as she turned back around.

I looked down at the table, and, like Zayn had said, there were two pills in front of me along with a glass of water. As I swallowed them, hoping they would make me feel better, something entered my mind. I couldn't be, could I?

"Dani, how long has it been since we visited the studios?" I asked Danielle, who was peering over some sort of recipe for brownies and stirring an oddly coloured mixture that she had in bowl on the worktop. "Um, I don't know, around three months, why?" She replied, turning back to her brownies. As soon as she told me, I froze. I racked my mind back, and it hit me that I hadn't had my period for over two months. I was never late.