Part twenty-five

Hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in like a whole month, but, like I said in the last chapter, a lot has been going on at the moment and so I haven't found the time nor been in the mood to write. 

This part is dedicated to 'iamnaomighafoor' as she is one of the most amazing writers I know, and deserves a lot more reads/attention- seriously her stories are so good:')

My last chapter got over 70 votes, I was like omg:O The comments on the last chapter were amazing too, so thankyou for that too, they make me so happy and motivated aw:') Thankyou again guys, I love you all! 

Anyway, enjoy, feedback appreciated!

~~~~~

*Rhiannon's POV*

As we walked side by side into the hospital, my hand found Zayns, and slipped into it. He gripped his fingers around mine, and gave it a small squeeze; the silent action reassuring me that everything was going to be okay. 

"Hello, welcome to our baby and pregnancy unit, name?" A middle-aged woman with a permanent frown plastered on her face asked us, not even bothering to look up. "Rhiannon Crookes." I said quietly, but audible so she could hear. She typed in something on the computer, before passing me a form and a blue-biro, without a word. 

I looked down at the sheet of paper. 

Welcome to London’s hospital mother and baby unit, seeing as this is your first time, you have to fill out our routine form. 

Name: Rhiannon Crookes

Age: 19

Hometown: London

Contact number: 857536754258

Are you on any type of medication at the moment. If so, please list. yes [] no [x

Do you smoke? yes [] no [x]

Does the father of the child smoke? yes [x] no []

Have you or are you currently suffering from a medical condition? If so list below. yes [] no [x] 

I filled in a few more questions similar to these, before we were finally called in. I lay down on the bed, and pulled up my top, revealing the small bump in which our beautiful baby was living in. Everything was so surreal; six months ago neither of this would have imagined sitting here, having a scan for our first child, yet here we were, and I have never been so happy that Zayn was the one that would be fathering my child.  

****

"It's nice, just me and you." I whispered to Zayn as we sat watching old movies together on the tv. Empty pizza boxes were scattered around us from previous nights, and we were both huddled under a fluffy brown blanket. As I spoke, Zayn began to kiss my neck. "Mmm, I agree." He murmured as he travelled up my neck, leaving small bruises as he did. "Zayn." I moaned as he carried on giving me lovebites. Ignoring me, he gave me one more, before turning to face me and crashing his lips onto mine.  As soon as his chapped lips joined with mine, it was as if hundreds of butterflies had been released from captivity into my stomach, fluttering around, causing me to smile into the kiss. 

A few minutes later, we both pulled away, foreheads still touching. From the corner of my eye, I saw the picture that I had stared at for so long the past few days lying on the coffee table, and so reached and grabbed it. I turned so I was leaning into Zayns chest, his head resting on my shoulder, hands around my waist. “I can’t believe we’re actually having a baby.” I whispered to Zayn. “I know, it’s so weird yet amazing at the same time.” He replied, kissing my head, and moving his hands so they were resting on my stomach, drawing circles soothingly with his fingertips. “I hope it’s a girl.” I laughed, and I felt him shake his head from behind me. “No. A boy.” He retorted stubbornly, sounding like a five year old. “Well whatever its gender, he or she will be perfect.” I said softly. “Just like their mum.” Zayn replied, causing me to smile.

“You hungry?”  Zayn asked, and, as if on cue, my stomach made a very loud, unattractive, rumbling sound. “I guess that’s a yes then.” Zayn laughed, causing me to giggle too. We both got up from our position on the sofa, and as I turned off the movie and put it back into the case, I heard Zayn call me from the kitchen. “Rhi, do you want spaghetti Bolognese? But I’m going to have to run out and get some spaghetti as we’ve run out.” He called. I jumped up from my position on the floor, and followed him into the kitchen. “I can go, don’t worry, you start cooking the mince.” I said, already tying the shoelace to my converse. He hesitated for a second, before agreeing. “Fine. But stay safe. And don’t go down that dodgy alley.” He said. “I’m not stupid.” I laughed. “Never said you were babe. I Love you.” He said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before I exited the room. “Love you more!” I called back, as I threw on my hoodie. The last words I heard were “Not possible” Before I ran out the front door, slamming it shut from behind me.

I walked along the dark, cold streets, regretting my decision to wear shorts with nothing but tights to keep my legs warm in this bitter coldness. As I headed to the shops, my phone in one hand and a clutch containing my money in the other hand, I reached the familiar alley I use to cut onto the main road; a shortcut, saving me from having to walk all the way around.

Usually I would never even think of going down the alley at a time like this, but I was freezing, and wanted to get home to Zayn as soon as possible, and so ignored Zayns requests, and turned into the alley. It was long and thin; about five foot wide and dimly lit by lampposts that stood behind the high walls. As I walked, a weird feeling that I was being watched came over me. Cautiously, I looked over my shoulder, but to see nothing but darkness, and so carried on walking. However, seconds later, I felt someone grab my waist, and I was faced with the all too familiar strong cockney accent, whispering in my ear. “Well hello Rhiannon.” 

~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTES- 

DUN DUN DUN hahahaha

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS 

Hey guys! 

I have missed updating so much omg:O 

Sorry for the short crappy chapter, but hey, better than nothing? Right?

Not much has happened with me the past few months, haven't really got any good stories to share with you guys aw:( 

I SAW BREAKING DAWN PART 2 IT WAS SO GOOD GFUEDIFKNREFKRDFKR

I have fourth row tickets for district 3 on the 16th of December, I'm at  11am seats D 09 and D 10, tell me if any of you guys are going!

My little mix tickets also arrived wooo:') 

Please message me your fanfics I want to read them all lol. 

Fan for updates, and vote, comment and reccomend for faster updates;) 

Follow me on twitter- @zaynsflawless

Message me on kik- zaynsflawless

60 votes and 30 comments for next chapter? 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!xxxx

-Charlotte