Part five

Sorry for the wait, but here is part five, enjoy xx

I groaned, as the natural light trickled into the room from the gaps in the mahogany blinds. I sat up, but soon regretted it. My head was pounding, and I felt extremely nauseated after the night before. “Hangover then?” Sighed Danielle, looking at me from across the room. She was dressed, and was making her bad that sat in the middle of the fairly large room. “Unfortunately.” I replied, letting my head fall back on the soft pillow, trying to block out the headache. The noise of post being fed through the letterbox was heard from downstairs, and Danielle went down to retrieve it, whilst I curled back into bed. “Rhiannon, you might want to come and see this.” Danielle’s voice was heard from downstairs. I moaned loudly, so she could hear, and then dragged myself out of bed, throwing on a hoodie and padding downstairs to join Danielle downstairs at the kitchen table. “Rhiannon...” Danielle whispered softly. “What’s up?” I replied, although I wasn’t really paying attention; my mind was in another world. “You might want to see this.” She spoke, before laying the newspaper that we received daily onto the wooden table we were sat at. I glanced at it, quickly scouring the front page. “What about it?” I asked, confused. Why was Danielle showing me the newspaper that arrived every single day? Danielle pointed to the corner of the front page, and, after looking closely I released why she was- I was on it. ‘ZAYN GETS CLOSE TO MYSTERY GIRL LAST NIGHT, TURN TO PAGE 35 FOR MORE.’ Shocked, I quickly flicked through the pages until I had located page 34, and turned over to find a double page about ‘Zayn’s mystery girl.’ At first, I hoped that it wasn’t me, that there could still be a chance that another woman was snapped with him last night. However, any hope I previously had had just been destroyed when I saw various pictures of Zayn and myself from last night, spread across the double page. You could see the loose curls hung just above my shoulders, the black dress and killer heels that I had had on last night- it was obvious that it was me. I took a deep breath, and started reading the article that hundreds of people around the world would be reading right now...

‘Last night, a couple of girls were pictured with teen heart throbs one direction, in a well known club in central London. We can identify three of the girls- Niall, Louis and Harry’s girlfriends in which have been dating for a couple of months now.  Although all the others chatted away, Zayn was seen with a short brunette girl by his side the whole night. They were pictured dancing, drinking and laughing together. A source, claiming to be at the club last night, said they were chatting like they had known each other for years, and that they also left the party together. Although we don’t have any pictured proof of them in a relationship, we wouldn’t think twice about it. We will be bringing you all the latest news on the lovebirds as soon as possible, please contact us with your views on this until then!’

I shut the newspaper slowly, and held my head in my hands. Danielle tried to comfort me, but I just shrugged her off. “It will be alright.” She said softly. “No, Danielle, it won’t! You’re fine- you were hardly mentioned, however for me, the whole world thinks I’m dating Zayn.” “And what’s so bad about that?” She asked. I racked my mind for something to tell her. No way could I tell her the real reason, and so I simply said “I won’t be able to do anything anymore.” Truthfully, this didn’t bother me at all. It was what Chris would say was what scared me. He had been so angry at the theme park the other day, and we were only talking. I hated to think of what he would do now, and so pushed the thought out of my mind. “Anyway, is it okay if I have a shower here?” I asked Danielle. “Sure, you know where everything is.” She smiled. You went up the stairs, and stepped into the shower. The force of the hot water against your skin made you feel much better, and by the time you were finished, you were much happier than before. You went into Danielle’s room, and sat on the bed whilst combing out your wet hair. Your phone started playing ‘skater boy’ and you absent mindly accepted the call, only to wish that you hadn’t. A deep voice bellowed down the phone “Rhiannon, start packing, I’ll be there in ten. We’re getting out of here.”

Sorry for leaving you all on a cliffhanger:') Guess who the person was?

Sorry for such a long wait, I have been busy with schoolwork and that lately. Hope you enjoyed, feedback much appreciated xxx

-Charlotte