Part eleven

Hey guys, i know I said I wasn't going to upload until at least Tuesday, but I had some spare time in Ireland (which is great :D ) and so I decided to update. This part is a bit longer than the other chapters, hope you enjoy, please vote, add to your libraby and give me feedback xxx

*Rhiannon's POV*

“Urgh, sorry if Lou embarrassed you or anything.” Zayn said awkwardly, as we left the cafeteria, blushing. I smiled “Aww, you’re blushing!” His cheeks reddened even more, and I laughed. “No, don’t worry, we were just chatting. The boys are really nice.” I told him. It was true- the boys were so lovely and welcoming. Spending the time with the band was weird, and much different to what I expected. The media portrays the boys very differently to how they really are; they are so different in real life. I then realised just how many young girls would want to be in my position right now- dining and sharing a hotel with one direction, it was a lot to take in. “You forgot to mention absolutely mental.” Zayn laughed, interrupting me from my thoughts. “But I guess that’s my best friends for you.” He added. I laughed “Yeah, that too. I said, grinning.

For the next few minutes we were silent as we made our way through the corridors of the hotel. “Hey, wanna go somewhere? We don’t have anything on today, so we may as well make the most of it.” Zayn asked out of the blue. I hesitated for a second, and Zayn must have thought I didn’t want to; “Um, it was a stupid idea, forget I said anyth—” He stammered. I interrupted him. “No, no, I’d love to.” I said, smiling at him. He smiled back at me, relief in his eyes. “Great, follow me, I have a place to show you.” He said, grabbing my hand. He dragged me behind him as we went to the back door of the hotel. I guessed it was because he didn’t want to be mobbed by fans, and so I followed him to the back door. He put his hood up and put on some sunglasses before he went outside and I did the same. As soon as we were outside he let go of my hand, but I just brushed it off – he probably didn’t want stupid rumours spreading around.

We walked for about fifteen minutes until we arrived at a place that seemed familiar- the place Zayn had found me last night. It was around 32 Degrees Celsius today, and so the beach was packed. That was a bit odd- if Zayn didn’t want to be noticed, then why had he taken us to such a busy, public place? I stared at him questionally, but he just put his finger on his lips, and I saw the hint of mischief in his eyes through his ray bans. We walked across the beach whilst people stared at us seeing as we both had hoodies on, yet everyone else was walking around in shorts and bikinis. I had to refrain from giggling at the sight of Zayn next to the rest of the people on the beach. Finally, as we walked further on, we got further away from the people on the beach. Soon enough, we were alone; large rocks that stretched around 50 feet up into the air on one side of the beach, and the sea stretching as far as the eye can see on the other. Zayn took off his hoodie and sunglasses and took my hand once more, leading me into one of the caves that had formed inside the large rocks. I stared in awe at the sight- there was water running through the cave, and a small pathway that twisted all the way through the beautiful place. “Like it?” He whispered. I was speechless. He laughed, and took me to the side of the stream. We sat on the edge, and just spoke about everything. I felt comfortable around Zayn; I could be myself around him, and I felt as if I could talk to him about anything.                                                                                                                                             “How did you even find this?” I asked him. “Well, I wanted to get away, away from my busy lifestyle, away from the media, and spend some time in peace. One day I was walking aimlessly down the beach, and I found this. I’ve been coming here a lot recently.” I nodded at his explanation, and then I remembered what I was thinking about earlier. “I was thinking earlier, after spending time with you and the boys, how different you seem in real life then in the public eye.” I said to him. He nodded “I understand what you mean, they make such a big deal over the smallest things, or make out that you are a totally different person. I think Harry is the biggest victim of that.” I stared at him. “What do you mean?” “Well, most newspapers and magazines make out that Harry is just a reckless teenager who sleeps with tons of girls. But it’s not true- once you get to know the real him, you understand him more. He really cares about others, especially Georgina, his girlfriend, he loves her to bits.

I nodded to show I had acknowledged his big speech, and we sat there, deep in thought for a few minutes. I was getting really hot in my hoodie but I couldn’t take it off- I couldn’t let Zayn see the ugly bruise on my arm. He hadn’t questioned me about yesterday and I was hoping to avoid the subject altogether. “Rhiannon?” I jumped at the sound of Zayns voice that brought me back to reality. “Why have you got a hoodie on in this heat?!” He asked, one eyebrow raised. “I’m not that hot, I’m actually kind of cold...” I said, although, it was obvious that I was lying. “Yeah, sure you are.” He said sarcastically, smirking, and coming towards me. Before I had time to get away, he took me in his arms, trying to pull off the hoodie, and tickling me. “St-t-op. Za-ayn.” I managed to say in between laughter. However as he touched my side, I let a whimper escape from my mouth at the pain of his fingertips coming into contact with the bruise. He pulled away immediately. “Oh my God, did I hurt you?” He asked, his face filled with worry.”No, no... it wasn’t you.” I said, my voice shaking. “Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” He asked me. I lifted my head, and stared into his eyes, and I knew he generally cared. I let him take off my hoodie, and I lifted up the side of my top. As soon as he saw the ugly bruises that dominated my arm and side, his eyes widened, and he took me into his arms. I cried and cried until I couldn’t cry for any longer, letting out the emotions that I had kept bottled up inside of me, and had hidden from the outside world. Then, I told him everything. About Chris, about moving away, about how I had no one to turn to, about everything.  We sat there for a few moments as he stroked my hair. "I’m so sorry.” He whispered. I shot my head up from his chest and looked at him “What?” I asked. None of this was his fault, why was he apologizing? “Because if we had never met, then none of this would have happened.” “None of this is your fault, none of it. Don’t you dare say that again.” I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. He took my face into his hands, and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears, before leaning his head closer to mine. I did the same, and our lips locked. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It felt right, and somehow, among all the things I was going through, I felt safe in his embrace, and I wished that I could live in this moment, forever.

 Anyway, hope you enjoy, please give me feedback and let me know if its getting too boring. Oh and by the way, inbox me your fanfics if you want me to read them, I'd love to:-)  xxx

 -Charlotte