Part three

Hey guys:-) this is part three, enjoy, feedback appreciated xx

-

*Rhiannon's POV*

I sat in my bedroom, tears streaming down my face. I removed the ice pack I'd been holding onto my arm for the last twenty minutes, and looked at my arm. I winced- there was a big red mark, and was already bruising. 

When Chris had got angry, he had gripped my arm a little too hard, and smacked me when I attempted to explain to him that we were just having a chat. Chris was really angry, and it scared me when his temper rose.

I sat in my room for another few minutes, before I remembered that Zayn had pressed something into my hand. In the hurry, I had shoved it in my pocket. I took it out, and saw that it was a small crumpled piece of paper. I oped it up, and read what was on the paper. The words 'Call me beautiful?' was written in black biro, and a number was also written down next to the message. I smiled, and grabbed my phone off the bed to add the number into my contacts, realising that I had an unread text from Danielle. Upon opening it and reading the text, I jumped up to get ready. 

'I'll be there in 10 minutes, sleepover at yours, yeah?' read the message. I grabbed a long sleeved top out of my wardrobe to cover up my bruising arm and threw it on. I then went into the bathroom, washed my face and applied some foundation to hide the fact that I had been crying. I quickly hid the note from Zayn in a drawer, and was ready just in time for when Danielle knocked. 

I opened the door and welcomed her with a huge hug, before plonking her bags upstairs and sitting on my bed. 

"So how was the trip?" I asked her, smiling.

"It was actually pretty good, boring without you though." She answered.

Danielle had asked me to go on the trip with her, but Chris had asked first and I was too afraid to cancel on him, so I declined Danielle's invitation instead. Danielle and I spoke for a while before we decided to go downstairs and put on a film. After much deliberation, we finally agreed to watch Marley and me. Whilst Danielle went to put the movie on, I went to the kitchen and made the popcorn. 

By the end of the film, both Danielle and I were in tears like we were every time we watched it. It was getting pretty late, and we were both exhausted from our days out. I went upstairs and made up the spare bed for Danielle, and we both went to sleep. 

I awoke the next morning to be met with Danielle looking at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

"What?" I asked her, curious why she was sitting there, grinning at you. 

"So Rhiannon, who's Zayn?" She asked winking, revealing the crumpled up piece of paper from behind her back. 

"Urgh." I hid my face under the duvet. "I met him yesterday at the theme park whilst I was waiting for Chris and his mates to come off one of the rollercoaster's." 

Danielle wolf whistled and I shook my head. "Danielle, I have Chris, remember?" 

Danielle rolled her eyes, she hated Chris, it was obvious since we started dating. "Anyway, what a coincidence, you don't see many people with the name Zayn anymore, apart from Zayn Malik." She smiled. 

You nodded your head. "Yeah, the thing is, he is Zayn Malik..." 

-

Like I said, hope you enjoyed, feedback welcome<3 xx

-Charlotte