Part ten

Heres part ten, hope you enjoy:-) Please read, vote and add to your library, and give me feedback, it means so much. I probably won't upload foor a few days as I'm going to Ireland until Tuesday, wooo:') 

Anyway, I'll stop rambling, enjoy xxx

*Rhiannon's POV*

I awoke to find myself lying on a king-size bed, still in my clothes from last night, but wrapped in a crisp white towel, and my feet were bandaged up. I looked around the room, and guessed that I must have fallen asleep before we got to the hotel last night. Next to my bed, I found some jeans and a top with a hoodie next to my bed, with it I found a note “Morning, our stylist Lou has lent you some clothes for the day, get ready and meet me downstairs at 11am for breakfast. Use what you want. Zayn x” I smiled to myself and looked at the clock- it was 9.30am. I opened a door in the corner of the room that led me into an en-suite. It had a big bathtub, sink and shower. There was a cabinet above the sink with a selection of soaps and shampoos. A chose some at random and got into the shower, feeling the warm water splash against my skin. I looked down out my battered body. My feet were still cut, and if anything, they looked worse than the night before. My side had a large bruise on it, which hurt at the slightest touch and my arm was still cut. I sighed, turned the shower off, and made my way into the bedroom. I roamed around the room, and found a hairdryer, curling tong and a straightener in the large drawers. I took a sigh of relief, and dried and straightened my hair. I changed into the clothes that Lou had left for me, and they just about fit. I had no makeup with me, and there was none in the room, but I guessed that I would just have to make do. Next to my uggs, which were now dry, were some fresh bandages. I carefully wrapped them around my feet and slipped my feet into my uggs. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on, mentally thanking Lou for giving me a hoodie to hide my swollen arm, and then exited the room, and made my way downstairs to the restaurant, where Zayn had said we would meet.

*Zayns POV*

I sat at the table with the rest of the boys, an empty seat next to me for Rhiannon. I tapped my fingers impatiently for her, until two of our management gestured for me to come over to them. I sighed, and pushed myself up from the table, and made my way over to them. “What’s up?” I asked half heartedly, leaning against the wall. “We need to talk to you Zayn” they said calmly. I nodded, and they carried on. “You know the girl you brought home yesterday-” I interrupted “Rhiannon, her names Rhiannon.” “Yeah okay, Rhiannon, how long will she be here?” They asked. “Does it matter?” I asked, getting annoyed- they had seen the state she was in yesterday. At that moment, she walked through the door. I looked her up and down, and our eyes met. She looked beautiful. I waved, and pointed to the seat. She waved pack and nodded, making her way to the table. She looked nervous, and pushed her hair behind her back, before joining the boys at the table. I turned pack to management “Anything else you want?” I asked, annoyance building up in my voice, “Well, all were saying is she can’t stay here forever.” I looked at them in disbelief, and, careful that she couldn’t her me I snapped “She stays here for as long as I say.” Before, turning on my heel, and making my way over to the table.

*Rhiannon’s POV*

As I walked into the room, I saw Zayn turn and look at me, pausing the conversation he was having with who I guessed was management. He waved and gestured for me to join the rest of the boys, who I had seen so much in the media, however had never met. I nervously pushed my hair behind my ears, and went over to join Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam. As I approached the table, all eyes were on me. They smiled, and pointed to one of the two spare seats at the table, and I guessed the other was for Zayn. I felt awkward at first- I mean, I was with four people I had never met, and not only that, but they were worldwide superstars. I glanced over at Zayn- he looked deep in conversation, and so I turned back around to face the boys. They all said hello and began chatting away to me like we had known each other forever. We talked a bit, before Louis asked “So what’s happening with you and Zayn then? You a couple?” He asked, winking at me. Liam then kicked Louis. “What was that for? I was only being friendly!” He said, looking innocent. “More like making things awkward for her.” He said, glaring at Louis. “Fine. Sorry Rhiannon for making you feel awkward, but what is happening?” He asked, smirking. Liam kicked him again, and I laughed, before explaining how we had only met a few times, and he had given me a place to stay. That's all.” I said, smiling at him. “Whatever you say.” He replied, winking at me for the second time that day. I rolled my eyes, and felt a broad hand on my shoulder. I turned around to look at Zayn, and we smiled at each other. “Sorry, just had to speak to management about something.” He told me, taking a seat next to me. The boys and I spoke and laughed over breakfast. I left the room with a smile spread across my face, and realised that it was the first time in a while that I had felt secure and happy with the people around me. 

This chapter was kind of just properly introducing Rhiannon to the boys and stuff, this chapter is kind of crap, but there will be more drama to come in the next few chapters. Let me know what you think of the story, and give me feedback pleasee x

-Charlotte