Part nineteen

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, I went back to school a few weeks ago and so I am sososo busy, sorry again! In case anyone is confused, the paragraph/s in the *’s means it’s a flashback. Enjoy!xx

*Georgina’s POV*

I sat and waited for Rhiannon’s reaction. I didn't really know what I was expecting her to do. Start yelling at me? Storm off? However, to my surprise, she didn't say anything.

We sat there in an awkward silence, me occasionally wiping away the tears that had long since leaked from my eyes. A couple of minutes later, she whispered "Why?"

*The music pounded through my ears, the sound bouncing off the inside of my skull. The party that we had arrived to a couple of hours ago was now in full swing. Everyone was drinking, dancing and basically having fun. I took a last swing of my wine- I had got to the point that I didn't even know how many glasses I had had, but all I knew was that I was most definitely drunk.

I looked around me and noticed that Harry was nowhere to be seen. I then remembered that he had said he would get us both another drink, but that had been ages ago. Surely it wouldn't take that long?

I pushed myself through the crowd of people until I got to the bar. My eyes searched the area until I was sure that he was not in the room. I grunted in annoyance, and then made my way to the bathroom to double check on my appearance before I would carry on looking for him.

However the second I pulled open the door, I wished that I hadn’t.

There was Harry, leaning against the wall, kissing some blonde girl. I froze, before turning on my heel and running away. From Harry, and from reality. I heard Harry shouting my name, but carried on.  

"Georgina! Georgina, wait." I heard Harry say. I turned around and stared at him.  

"What Harry, what?" I retorted. 

"It's not what it looks like, I promise." He pleaded.

"Not what it looks like? You were cheating on me, in a grotty old nightclubs toilet. How can that 'not be what it looks like?" I spat, fighting away the tears that were threatening to escape my eyes.

"Georgin-" Harry began, before I cut him off.

"No Harry, it’s over." I croaked, before turning on my heel and running off.

I ran, not knowing where I was going, but just kept running. My vision became blurred due to the tears in my eyes, and it was then that I just happened to bump into an old friend...*

I sighed after telling Rhiannon, and I think she got the hint of what happened next. "If Harry cheated on you first, then isn't he in the wrong too?" She questioned, obviously baffled.

I sighed. "The thing is there’s more to it than that." She gave me the go-on-and-tell-me look, and so I carried on.  

"The next day, I went home, and basically stopped living for a week or two. Ignored my texts, emails, phone calls- everything. I was so upset, Rhiannon, I can't even put into words how I was feeling. Then one day, there was a knock on the door. I debated on opening it, but decided against it. But the person carried on knocking, until I finally yanked open the door, to see the person I had missed so much standing before me. Harry. I went to shut the door, but he jammed it with his foot. He begged me to hear him out, and so I let him into the flat and he explained everything. I'm so stupid." I moaned. Rhiannon looked at me expectantly "Go on." She said.

"Harry, he told me the truth. How he had just got our drinks, and was walking to where I was, when he bumped into someone, the drinks spilling on both him and the girl. They went into the bathrooms to try and wash the ruined tops, when she pushed herself onto him and kissed him. And at that moment I walked in.

Well after he told me this, I instantly felt bad. Even though I had ended it, I didn't know the truth. If I told Harry what I had done that night, he would be devastated. I felt awful lying, I really did. But I thought he'd never find out.... until I found out I was pregnant." I croaked, fighting back the tears.

Yet again, Rhiannon didn't shout or scream or even go and tell Harry, but instead took me in her arms and let me cry into her shoulder. Once I had calmed down, I wiped away the remaining tears, and looked at Rhiannon in desperation. "What am I going to do?" I asked, almost pleading.

"Okay, first things first, you have to tell Harry." She said. I groaned. Tell Harry? This will destroy him.

"I- I can't."

"You have to, it would be better for him to know." She said. When I didn't reply, she sighed, and got up. "I'm going to bed, you should too, sleep on it."

"Wait." I called out to her.

"Hm?" She said, giving me a small smile.

"Sorry for being such a bitch earlier, you didn't deserve that." She nodded, and gave me a half smile, before walking off, and leaving me alone in the room. I sat there for around half an hour, before jumping up before I changed my mind. Although it killed me, what I was about to do, I had to do it. All in all, it would be better for everyone in the long run, especially Harry.  

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Harrys POV* 

I awoke at dawn, and stretched out to reach for Georgina, but instead, found nothing but an empty bed. I rubbed my eyes, instantly sobering up, and realised that none of her things were in our room. I quickly jumped out of bed, put on some jogging bottoms and went into the lounge. There was no Georgina, nor her belongings, and it was like she had never even been here. I furrowed my eyebrows- maybe she had left early? That wasn't like her though. I racked my brains, yet couldn't think of anything, until I saw a small envelope on the coffee table. I picked it up to inspect it and, to my surprise, my name was marked on the envelope. I flopped down on the sofa, and hastily ripped it open, desperate to see what it held.

As soon as I had read the first word, I knew who it was from, despite the rushed writing. The letter was from Georgina.

Dear Harry,  

I hate the fact that I have had to write you this letter, but it is for the best. I'm sure of it. There’s no other way to put this, but, I'm pregnant. The thing is, it isn't yours. Remember that night when we 'broke up.' Well, I did something so stupid that has now led to me leaving. I think you are clever enough to guess what. I am so sorry that I have had to leave you, and it breaks my heart to write this, but, like I said before, in the future you will thank me for this. You deserve someone so much better than me, and even though I will miss you so much, this is the chance for you to meet someone better. I'm sorry I have left you this way, I'm sorry what I have done, and I am sorry what I’m doing right now.

I love you ever so much Harry Styles, and always will.  

Love, Georgina x

~~~~

OHHHH

It took me a while to decide what was going to happen ngl.

Live while we’re young is amazing omg, I’ve had it on reply since it came outtttt.

Follow me on tumblr and twitter please?

https://twitter.com/ZaynsFlawless

http://live-whilst-were-young.tumblr.com/

Please vote and comment?

The comment I like best can have the next chapter dedicated to themJ

30 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter please!

I love you all so muchhhh xx

-Charlotte