Part four

Heres part four, enjoy, feedback appreciated xx

Danielle stared at me, and then burst out laughing. "Haha, good one Rhi, I almost believed you for a second."

I stared back at her. "I'm not joking."

She shook her head in disbelief. "Prove it." She said, still amused.

"Fine, I will!" I said, before grabbing the paper out of Danielle's hands and punching in the number.

I clicked 'call', and waited for someone to answer. On the third ring, a voice spoke from the end of the phone.

"Yes?" He said, groggily.

I was confused as to what was wrong with him, but carried on anyway. "Hey, it's Rhiannon, the one you met in the cafe the other day. Yeah, well I got your note." I said, blushing.

As soon as I introduced myself, he cleared his throat and the tone of his voice changed.

"Aw, hey Rhiannon, so you decided to call?" He asked.

"Yeah.. um, no offence, but I was just wondering, what was wrong when you picked up?"

The voice on the end of the line laughed. "Rhiannon, I got a call from an unidentified number at eight thirty in the morning." He joked, laughing.

I shot my head over to the little alarm clock that sat on my bedside table and realised the time.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise! My friend Danielle woke me up so early." I exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Aha, don't worry." He laughed, before hesitating. "Hm, are you and Danielle free tonight?"

At this point Danielle, who was eavesdropping on the conversation, yelled down the phone before I had a chance to answer. "Yeah, we're free!"

Zayn chuckled. "Great, see you then, at around eight?"

"Yep, see you then!" Danielle replied, before the phone went dead.

As soon as I had hung up, Danielle was on her feet and rifling through her bag, taking out the clothes she had packed for the day.

"Urgh, what are you doing, we aren't meant to be going out until eight!" I exclaimed. "Oh and also, more importantly, what on earth will Chris say!" I asked, bewildered.

"One, I'm getting dressed as I'm taking you out shopping and two, he doesn't own you, you can do what you want." She replied, before running into the bathroom to get ready.

I was worried, but it was arranged now and I didn't want to cancel, so I decided to get ready for this last minute shopping trip Danielle was taking me on.

-

After seven hours of shopping, Danielle and I had finally arrived home and collapsed on the sofa.

"Well, that was one hell of a shopping trip." I joked, reaching down to look in the bags containing the items I'd bought."

"Yep, now come on, let's go get ready!" Danielle laughed, grabbing my hand and yanking me off the sofa.

I picked up the bags that were by my feet, and heaved myself upstairs.

An hour and half later and I was stood in front of my mirror, smoothing out my dress. My hair was styled into loose curls, and I wore a black dress three inches above my knee. I slipped on my heels, and grabbed a small bag to put my phone, money and keys in. Danielle joined me, dressed in a crimson dress, and nodded at the door.

"You ready to go?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, as I'll ever be." I replied, leaving my house and hailing a taxi to the nightclub in central London that Zayn had arranged to meet us at.

The drive to the club was short, and within twenty minutes, we had arrived.

The buzz of London town at night was amazing, and when we arrived to the club, there was a huge queue outside. I sighed, and went to join the back of the line that consisted of around fifty people, but before I had a chance, I felt a cold hand grab my arm. Upon spinning around, I was met with Zayn, who was smiling.

"You look beautiful." He said, staring deep into my eyes.

I smiled, and Danielle joined us. She looked shocked, unable to believe that Zayn Malik was standing right in front of her.

"You must be Danielle." He said, grinning.

Danielle laughed nervously. "Yeah, and you're Zayn, right?"

Zayn nodded, and Danielle smirked. "Nice to meet you Zayn. Now, come on, we're here to party- remember?"

I looked at Zayn and rolled my eyes, before he grabbed my hand and took Danielle and I to the front of the queue. The security guard gave Zayn a simple nod, and we entered the club, heading to the bar where we joined Zayn's friends Birgitte, Georgina, Olivia and the rest of the boys who ordered the first round of drinks.

-

Like I said in the beginning, hope you enjoyed, feedback welcome:). Part 5 will be up asap xx

-Charlotte