Info | Characters I Write For

Hey there, everyone! If you've found this book then that means that you must love D.C., whether it be the DCEU, DCAU, DCTV, or just the comic universes respectively. For starters, you, my amazing beautiful friend have great taste in books! For this one is jack-full of all things DC, including characters from Gotham, Wonder Woman, and various Batman comics. I'll stop babbling uselessly in a few seconds; here's a proper introduction!

_

My name is Ivy, the writer for this book and our blog, and I want to be an author. I practice this by writing fanfiction (...usually of the Damian Wayne or other Batboy variety) who fell in love with the batboys through Tumblr. I'll try not bore you with the type of introduction that no one reads, because we all know that we've skipped over at least one intro like that.

Now! This is a book full of various types of D.C fanfictions— imagines, one-shots, whatever it may be. I write fluff and angst.

When making a request, message me...

1. What Type! - Imagine, drabble/fluff, angst, or other. I don't write smut.

2. The Character! - What character are you requesting for? (see the list down below)

3. The Plot! - "[Character] and reader go to [Destination]." Or,"[Character] surprises the reader with [item/other]."

4. Reader's Personality/History! - Not necessary, but it gives me an idea of how to portray the reader in your requested story:

"Reader is shy, and is from Central City."
"Reader is a BAMF assassin!"
"Reader's a Leaguer, with [superpowers]."

Characters We Write For

This is the complete list of characters that I will write imagines, drabbles, and preferences for. If you want me to add a character to the list, just ask and we'll give it a go! Feel free to leave your requests here. Keep in mind that I'm not fluent in a lot of characters on this list, but I am willing to write them.

BATMAN FAMILY:

Bruce Wayne

Selina Kyle

Talia Al Ghul

Dick Grayson

Barbara Gordon

Jason Todd

Tim Drake

Cassandra Cain

Stephanie Brown

Damian Wayne

Terry McGinnis

SUPERMAN FAMILY:

Clark Kent

Lois Lane

Kara Danvers

Conner Kent

Jon Kent

JUSTICE LEAGUE:

Diana Prince

Barry Allen

Zatanna Zatara

Dinah Lance

Oliver Queen

YOUNG JUSTICE/TEEN TITANS:

Kaldur'ahm

Koriand'r

Wally West

Bart Allen

Artemis Crock

M'Gann M'orzz

Jaime Reyes

Cassie Sandsmark

Rachel Roth

_

This is the complete list of ships that I will write imagines and drabbles for. If you want me to add a ship to the list, just ask and we'll give it a go! We do NOT write for pedophilic or incestuous ships. If you dislike a ship, please, just ignore the content or block the tag.

SHIPS:

Bruce Wayne / Selina Kyle (BatCat)

Dick Grayson / Wally West (BirdFlash)

Tim Drake / Stephanie Brown (TimSteph)

Tim Drake / Conner Kent (TimKon)

Stephanie Brown / Cassandra Cain (StephCass)

Damian Wayne / Jon Kent

Clark Kent / Lois Lane (Clois)

Clark Kent / Bruce Wayne (SuperBat)

Clark Kent / Bruce Wayne / Diana Prince (SuperWonderBat)