Lucky Bastard | Jason Todd x Fem!Reader

Description: Roy gets a new girlfriend, a beautiful girl with the strength of Superman and a heart as bright as the sun. Everyone seems to notice, including Jason Todd, and... you.

Request(s): [I combined two requests!]

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MOMENT HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED. Can you pretty please do one with Jason where him and the s/o have a thing that goes on and off all the time (they used to date but you know... he died. So now it's just easy that way). But when one of his friends start to date a girl who is pretty much mrs super good at everything she starts to get mad because she's scared that jason may find a girl like that and forget about her? SORRY IT'S TOO LONG, I KNOW BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING

And: Would you please write a fic when the reader is Diana Prince's daughter? Just like super fluffy and cute

Words: 3414 (I have no idea how I wrote this so quickly??)

Notes: Yo I hope you guys both like this! I wanted there to be more fluff but I didn't really know where to put it in lol.

_

"I missed you," Jason says. You can't help but smile a little giddily to yourself when he drops his duffel bag, so you try and settle it into something more peaceful and inviting instead of the pure excitement brewing in your stomach when he approaches. Jason wraps his arms around you in a hug that was clearly meant to be friendly, but his nose goes too deep into your neck and your arms knot too tight around him. He slips far enough out of your embrace to view your face. Jason smiles when he does, and it seems that, for once, he isn't as good as covering his excitement or mutual attraction as you are."You're just as beautiful as I remembered."

You try and fix this into your mind as the party continues. When Koriand'r had mentioned a Titans party, inviting old and new members, you had been elated to go. You hadn't talked to Starfire since you left the team to tend to Themyscira in one of its times of crisis, and when you returned you found yourself mourning your boyfriend, Jason Todd, and replaced by Cassie Sandsmark as Wondergirl. But you adored Cassie—she was technically your younger sister, even if you were given life by Aphrodite and not Zeus—and still do now, so you held no grudges. As a princess of Themyscira and an Amazon, you weren't raised to hold grudges. That's why when Dick pulls your best friend Kori onto the dance floor, you smile and tell him to treat her well.

Jason would have been your second choice (or third, but you were unsure if M'Gann M'orzz and Karen Beecher would be present). This was only because of your previous relationship, and the new one that had been going on and off for years ever since his return. You can see him and yourself, freshly Titans and freshly heroes, leaning against one each other and the rooftop and overlooking San-Francisco.

"I'm a little scared, to be honest," Jason said. He always said his Ts really strong, like he was hissing or scoffing at someone. When he says his Ts this time, they don't hiss, and that's what worries you. He tilts his head to the side,"I mean, I like Bats. I like going to school now, school's fun," Jason smiles, and you brighten with him."I love it there."

On Themyscira, your studies had always been your safe haven when you were teased by the other Amazons. You were one of the few, like Diana, who had been born on the island instead of brought there by a goddess. Eurybe was Hippolyta's right-hand and your own personal tormentor. The kind of person who was an angel in front of adults and a hell-demon when they left. She called you Pyxis—which is a Greek jewelry box, something to hold jewels or lipgloss. It was a reminder that you weren't a warrior, like your mother Diana and all the other Amazons. You were just a pretty showpiece stuffed with diamonds to become prettier. That's why you hid behind books and cried behind them, too. Eury laughed when she learned you had become a Titan.