Mrs. Kent | Jon Kent x Fem!Reader

Description: You'd had this sickness in the morning for the past three weeks. And your period. Had you... had you missed it? With the thought, you glanced at your phone. There was only one person you could call.

Requests: I saw that your requests are open and I was wondering if we could get some more jon x wayne!reader? I love the way you write him and his family and their burning desire to protect and give the reader the family shes never had

Hey if you ever get the time, could you write a Jon Kent x Reader where they go to the carnival and it's just super fluffy and adorable! Thanks so much I love your writing ♥️

um, can I request a jon imagine or even headcanons where the reader is sick and he's taking care of them?

Just imagine how hard it would be as Jon's s/o to hide a pregnancy from him? S/o wants to surprise him? Think again. Like the dude has super hearing. He can hear the heartbeat the minute the foetus gets one. And s/o is just like are u serious? because I literally spent three weeks on this cute collage I saw on Pinterest and you're going to tell me you already know? like darling I love you but stfu and pretend you're surprised please

A chill day with Jon where you just stay in bed and cuddle and talk about like the future and it's soft and nice :)  

Words: 4238

Notes: I'm pretty proud of this one! Hope you enjoy!

_

CITY OF METROPOLIS; PIER LILLIAN; AMUSEMENT MILE | 7:42 PM | ONE MONTH AGO

"I could win you anything you could ever want, Mr. Kent," you promised, flicking a piece of popcorn at him and grinning ear-to-ear.

Jon caught it smoothly, a throw that nearly everyone would have missed with how quickly you had sent it to him. He rolled with the movement and sent it flying high into the air. The snack came down with zero grace, and yet Jon not only managed to seize it, but caught it in his mouth and ate it cheerfully. He had made it clear that Amusement Mile's popcorn was simply just better than it's other variations. After getting some from a vendor and trying it yourself, he was definitely not wrong. Buttered and salted to perfection, each little puff of goodness filled you up well and left your mouth watering at the thought of seconds. Fair food came with a special kind of luck that simply made it better.

"Bet, Mrs. Kent." Jon said. There was a fine giddiness in his tone. From the day your name on official documents changed from Y/N Wayne-L/N to Y/N Kent he never refrained from using the term, and he never stopped looking like a massive dork when he did, too. The smile on his face came to encompass his eyes, painting every inch of his skin that it could reach in an attractive rose you relished in.

"The Shooting Gallery, Balloon Pop, Ring Toss, Speed Pitch, any of the arcade games, and of course..." You raised your bicep and flexed proudly,"The High Striker."

"Uh... I'd be pretty good at Spill the Milk?" Jon said, laughing and pretending to throw a baseball at the traditional stack of milk bottles. No doubt they would topple with his super-strength, but you had him when it came to accuracy and aim. That was thanks to years of being Batgirl. While the gear was more your specialty than anything else, you could throw Batarangs like no one else.

"You'd also take first place in a wet t-shirt contest," you added absentmindedly, to which Jon nearly choked on his own spit. He immediately laughed, great and booming, and the sound made your cheeks ache from just how hard you were grinning at him.