Castaway | Damian Wayne x Fem!Reader

Description: Y/N is training to be Batgirl. As a final test to her abilities, Bruce decides to test her the way he tested himself and thus strands Y/N on an uninhabited island. There, Y/N is given a list of tasks she must complete before her three days on the island are over. But because Bruce doesn't want Y/N to take the risks that he had to, he decides to combine two plans into one: complete Y/N's training and create a proper partnership between her and her crime-fighting counterpart Robin... but by stranding Damian on the island as her back up.

If she can complete the list and stand Damian's torments over the time of three days, then Y/N will fulfill her destiny as the fourth Batgirl.

Request(s):

Whenever you have some time, can I get a "we hate each other but we're stranded on a deserted island so we're stuck with each other for a few days but now I think you're actually not that bad and oops I think I'm falling in love?" Au with Damian Wayne? Thanks !!

Sharing a sleeping bag!! With Damian Wayne!! (or Tim Drake ik you're low so however you wanna go. Hey that's rhymes!) Imagine the cuddles!!

(Ok I have no clue what to do with this idea in my brain so maybe you can think of a plot.) Basically Damian Wayne starts cockily speaking a foreign language but then to his surprise the reader just casually replies back in said language. They keep going back and forth in different languages /flirting? Teasing? ???/ kinda like that bar scene in Wonder Woman where Diana and that dude were speaking different languages to each other. Just a thought love your work :3

Hey Ivy, I love your fics, especially Damian x Reader ❤️ Can you write a fic where Dami is drunk or tired and his accent accidentally comes out?

Requests are open! I'm so excited your stuff is amazing! Could you do a Damian x reader where the reader is Batgirl, and they like flirt in the middle of battle and everyone ships them including the villains? If that makes sense? Thanks! <3

Could you maybe do some headcanons on being Batgirl to Damian's Robin? Thank you if you do <3

Words: 5192

Notes: I combined A LOT of requests for this one, but they all just fit my idea soo... yay? I hope you all enjoy!! =D

_

Three days, Y/N thinks to herself. She remembers Tim's advice—which is more a warning than anything else—about the final initiation into the Bat-clan. After months of training, each of the Robins and each of the Batgirls was stranded on an uninhabited island in the Indian ocean for three days. Three days in which they proved themselves by completing challenges. If they successfully accomplished each task given to them by Bruce, then they made it off the island with an emblem in their hands. I can take three days.

Three days, you contemplated. While Bruce had originally accompanied Dick during his final task, the Batman now stays behind. But then Barbara mentions that Dick was her backup, how Stephanie was Tim's backup, how Dick was Jason's and so on. When you ask Bruce who will come with you during your training—to ensure you aren't eaten alive, or that you can actually make it through, or so you have a way home in an emergency—he looks at you pointedly. The look tells you to deduce, and the butterflies in your stomach immediately flare and you look to Damian. Damian, who at that moment, held a shit eating grin on his face. You reconsidered your original thought: Maybe you couldn't handle three days. Especially if you were to be alone with him.

You would have traded your soul in order to get Cass down there with you, or Stephanie—hell, even Jason, who would do as much laughing at your expense as Damian would. But the thing about having Damian there wasn't just that he'd be there if you failed, but that he'd be there. 24 hours. Three days. The boy you'd been trying to hide your massive crush from would get three whole days with nothing but observing you and your horrid attempts at hiding your body language.