Batboys Halloween Collection; Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian

Notes: Happy early Halloween, everybody! This year I'm gonna be Catwoman (a mix of the Dark Knight, Batman Returns, and then the comic books respectively) and I figured I would write something short for each of the boys because I love them. Goodnight! I'll try and post a pic of my costume when we go trick or treating tomorrow. My sis is gonna be Harley!!

_

Dick Grayson:

The way he trails the kiss as you break away makes you laugh, and when you finally do separate Dick sighs a little dreamily. You search his face, the soft curve of his chin, the crinkles at the ends of his eyes that appear when he smiles. Deftly, Dick slips his fingers around your back and relaxes as you gently cupped the base of his neck,"I'm sorry I can't stay with you tonight." He apologized for the millionth time.

You brush him off with a dismissive wave of your hand. It rises and strokes his face, and Dick melts into your touch and the tender moment. Halloween was horrible for heroes and amazing for villains; Tim and Jason were already hacking away at a bunch of Riddler groupies in Uptown Gotham, which he was going to be called to assist with very soon. The entire rogues gallery decides that they should do something, and their plans are usually successful with the many barricades of life. Trick-or-treaters swarm the streets and work as innocent hazards, poison-able food is handed out for free and any number of other things could go wrong. It's the one day that makes Dick Grayson wish that he was never Robin or Nightwing. It makes him want to stay home and tend to the girl of his dreams.

"You're saving people. I can be without you for a night if it means that Gotham is safe." You chimed.

Yeah, well I can't go without you for a night, Dick thought, burying his face into your warm shoulder. You embrace him tightly.

Halloween also made things more dangerous for heroes too, even if they were hiding in crowds of cosplayers too. What with the larger amount of villians there was a larger chance that Nightwing could be ambushed... even killed, but you didn't want to think about that. Regardless, you squeeze him tighter at the thought.

"Please be safe, Dick." You pleaded. Dick nodded sluggishly, eyelashes fluttering in the pleasantness of your touch. He smiles as your warmth encases him. He can't help but nuzzle against you like an overly affectionate kitten, and for a moment you swear that he's purring. When he realizes that is truly is time to go, Dick sighs, allows your fingers to apply his mask, and glances through his existing window.

"I will, baby," Dick presses a lingering kiss to your lips, and his want to stay home and protect you comes so strong you can feel it in his taste. You both part with an exhale. It's in the way his head tilts and his lips purse do you understand how long he wants that kiss to last, how he'd give everything for an eternity of the moment. The coarse material of his gloves combs a piece of hair behind your ear,"Goodnight. Lock the doors and windows behind me, and makes sure to keep the bat from beneath the bed out."

"Okay." You don't like how final this feels. It feels like that every year, but regardless your stomach refuses to stop churning and your heart doesn't cease beating with worry. You stare at each other for a long moment. Dick's fingers find your own in his wistful haze and he whispers the words like their forbidden on such a night,"I love you."

"I love you too, Nightwing." You flash him in encouraging smile, squeezing his hand in your own, and copy his previous moments by smoothing back some of his hair,"And Happy Halloween."

Jason Todd:

Silver moonlight illuminates a familiar name upon a headstone.