The Meeting; Namjoon

I remove my jacket and place it on the sofa as my cute client nervously paces the room. I sit and make myself comfortable, giving him time and space.
      Finally he stops and glances at me. "I'm sorry. This is new for me.." He bites his lip, pulling at his hair in frustration.
     I smile calmly. "Take your time. We aren't in any rush. You have me scheduled for the next few hours. I'm yours." I reassure.
     He sits down on the edge of the bed and wipes his hands on his jeans. I admire his attractive shape in a simple pink long sleeve tee and distressed jeans. Idly, I wonder what he does to afford my services. I'm not cheap and I was surprised when I got a call from someone like him. He's obviously not one for the scene.
      I cross my legs and lean back, cool and composed, hoping my calm energy will relax him. "Why don't you explain what you want from me? I assume you have a goal?" I raise a brow.
     He takes a deep breath and nods. "I'd...Uhh...like to lose my virginity and also learn how to please a man." He blushes fiercely. My interest is piqued. This beautiful human is still a virgin? Hard to believe. I don't show this in my expression, however.
     "We can do that. I'm guessing that means you want to have regular appointments? I can teach you anything you want to learn." I say confidently.
     He gives a small smile. "I guess...that will work. W-when can we start?" He hesitantly asks.
      I keep my smile. "Today unless you don't feel up to it. We can reschedule if you like after our terms are discussed." I shrug nonchalantly.
     He frowns, thinking. "I'll let you know after the terms and contract are decided." He replies.
     I nod. "Alright. So from what I've gathered...you would like me only for sexual intercourse and training?" I clarify.
     He flushes. "Isn't this what all your clients want from you?" He asks, curiously.
     I raise an eyebrow. "Not necessarily. A lot of clients just want dates for functions and-yes-intercourse by the end of the night. I have given instruction and training to a few but not as many as you'd think. Most are just lonely rich people that want to boast about their finances and divorce lawyers." I smirk.
     He snorts. "Wow...what a job."
     I laugh at his teasing, glad to see him more at ease. "It's a lifestyle, I suppose." Shrugging. "It keeps me in the lap of luxury."
     He bites his lip. "Do you enjoy this lifestyle?"
     I think it over. "I do."
     "How does one get into this line of work?" He asks.
     I study his face carefully seeing nothing but honest curiosity. "I started when I was fourteen. My parents were killed in an accident and I had no other family to take me in. I learned to survive on the streets." I shrug. "I've gotten very good at my job, so to speak."
     He nods, draping his arms over his legs. "I'm sorry."
     "Don't be, like I said-I enjoy my life and work. Would you like to begin our terms?" I ask wanting the conversation of my past to be over. This is about my client, after all.
      "O-ok. Where do we start?" He asks, voice small.
     I sit up straighter and pull out my briefcase of contracts. I don't usually use contracts if it's just one night but on the long term sessions I prefer it. It keeps things simple and honest. No hassle.
      "I've laid out a simple contract for our arrangement. Would you prefer a couple of days a week or every day engagements because our time will vary when I have other clients." I ask, frowning.
     He swallows hard and moves to sit across from me. "Actually...I'd like to buy you out for the next few weeks." He mutters. His voice is low but clear.
     My eyes widen in surprise. "Exclusively? For a month?" I clarify.
     He nods. "I can afford it. It's just...I'd like to get this all over with. You can stay with me as well if you like or come to my house everyday. I'll pay you every night after our lessons or whatever. Is that possible?"
     I think about it. I don't see why not. "I'm willing to agree to being exclusively yours for one month. You'd like me to live with you as well? I'll have to make arrangements and clear my schedule. Do you understand the payment?" I ask, tone clear.
     He nods. "Three hundred dollars a night. One hundred extra for sexual intercourse and fifty extra for oral, correct?" He clears his throat.
     I nod, impressed. He's certainly done his research. "And you can afford this transaction? For a month?"
      He licks his lips. "Yes. If I calculate correctly the amount comes to roughly fourteen thousand dollars, yes? I can do that." He smiles.
     I appraise him differently. How can he throw away so much money for an escort? He takes in my questioning gaze and smiles. "My family has a lot of money. Thirteen grand is allowance money from my parents." He shrugs. "I don't usually indulge in their fast life so I have quite a bit tucked away."
     "Well...let me just rewrite our terms and sign then we can get on with it." I smile. He moves to sit beside me as I write out our month long agreement of his payment and my living with him. We decide on half now and half after the month is over. We both sign on the dotted line then I turn to face him after putting away the required documents.
     He blushes and stares at the floor.
     I brush some flyaway hair out of his face making him flinch.
     I frown. I definitely have my work cut out for me on this one.