The seduction; Kim Seokjin

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm nerves are going crazy as I hesitantly swing my hips and slide onto Namjoon's lap. The music starts and I'm shamefully embarrassed by I can't show it. I want so bad to be able to do this. Despite my short comings...if I could actually make this tightly controlled god of a man to lose it...would be such a feat.
I have no real expectation to succeed in this impossible task but...I want to try. Taking a deep breath, I just let go of my insecurities and do what he's asking of me. My hands go to his bare shoulders while my hips slowly begin grinding down and I'm pleasantly surprised to feel him hard under me.
I lean down to his ear and begin singing with the song. I'm good boy...but I want to be bad for you...I move my hips to the beat of the music all the while trailing my fingers down his chest to his barely contained erection. I caress his pants while leaning down to brush my lips against his.
His tongue snakes out and licks my bottom lip before deepening it. I kiss him back passionately before breaking it to trail my mouth down his jaw then to his throat. Feeling brave, I suck hard on the skin making him grunt. I pull away to see the dark bruise very visible to everyone I've made.
I do it again down lower near his collarbone, never stopping the movement of my hips. He begins making low noises under me as I lift up to slide his pants down to the floor. Now naked skin to naked skin, I feel his erection press between my cheeks and blush, hiding my face in the crook of his neck while my hands massage down his back and chest, rubbing softly over his nipples.
"Fuck...Jin..." he groans quietly before flipping us so suddenly I almost get a head rush. I find myself abruptly pinned to the couch on my back while he begins attacking my neck and chest with biting kisses that leave me breathless. My thighs are forced apart and I intake a sharp breath as two fingers are thrust inside me.
     "Uhhh...." I moan and toss my head back as his lips, teeth and tongue leave stinging marks all over my neck and chest. Whimpering, as his tongue works over my nipples one at a time.
      "So pretty." He growls, his hands working to touch every spare inch of me. I can do nothing but lay back and let him. But...he wanted me to take control...with this in mind, I force myself to focus. This was a challenge. He wanted me to dominate. I can't let him win. With a burst of strength and restraint I didn't even know I had, I push him off me and switch our positions.
He groans as my hands reach for his erection, teasing, as I thrust my tongue into his hot mouth. I never thought I would ever be able to do this...take control in a sexual situation and like it. This isn't me. It really isn't but...Kim Namjoon does something to me. Makes me want to change, be different. Be confident. Even if I'm only paying him...it's working.
"God...just like that..." he grunts as I grind down over his hips, holding him down in place by my upper body as I suck on his neck and chest.
"C-condom." I gasp out, lifting off him so he can reach into his pants. He quickly slides it on. Deciding to be bold, I lean down and suck his condom covered erection into my mouth, thoroughly wetting him before climbing over him and slowly sinking down.
Gasping, my thighs tremble from the intense fullness of him inside me. His eyes are filled with fire as his hands go to my hips and help me move back and forth in the perfect rhythm. He thrusts up and I release a scream as he hits my prostate perfectly.
"Uhhh....Ugh...ahhhh..." I can't stop making embarrassing noises as I rock fast and hard on top of him, his head repeatedly hitting that bundle of nerves deep inside.
"Cum." He growls and begins pounding into me from below. His fingers dig painfully into my sides but I don't even feel the pain from all the other sensations coursing through my body.
"Y-you cum, too." I pant, tasting sweat as my tired body continues the punishing assault on the both of us.
"Cum. Now!" He grunts and I do. I cum hard and powerfully all over his stomach and chest while he cums inside me.
My upper body falls onto his in exhaustion and his arms come around me as we both try to catch our breaths. "D-did I do ok?" I gasp out.
He laughs tiredly underneath me and I find I really love the sound. Love everything out of his mouth. I smile, eyes closed, as my head rests on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat slowly go back to normal.
"I need to take care of the condom." He groans and rolls us so that I'm under him. He winks as he climbs off me, heading into the bathroom. After he's gone, I reminisce about our session. God, I can't believe I did that. My ass hurts as well as my burning thighs and stomach from my exertion.
It hurts to move but somehow I manage to pick myself up off the couch and drag myself to the bathroom. I open the door to see Namjoon in the shower. I walk over to the sink to wash my face and notice the condom in the trash. My eyes widen at the amount of cum. It's overflowing. Did I do that?
I smirk at the thought and for once looking into the mirror, I don't see only imperfections. I see myself how maybe most others see me. I like feeling this way. The way Namjoon makes me feel.