Plan B; Kim Seokjin

Our breakup was not dramatic or even that surprising to either of us. Yes, tears were shed from both sides but we both agreed if our whole hearts aren't into this then there is no point in pretending. I was afraid he'd be angry at me for leading him on but he confided that he was putting all his suppressed emotions for Jungkook on me and it wasn't fair to either of us.
We had hugged and kissed a few last times then snuggled up together as friends and watched a cheesy romantic comedy until we fell asleep in each other's arms. I had invited Tae to live with me in Yoongi's old room and he had no problem taking it up even after our breakup.
I love the fact that nothing really changed except for the sexual stuff. We could still hold hands and cuddle, laugh and cry during stupid movies and dramas, and just hang out and enjoy each other's company without a breakdown. Everything...is fine.
I was wrong. I do love Taehyung but only as a best friend soulmate if that makes sense.
      "Jinnie! I'm going to hang out with Jungkook. Will you be okay here alone?" He asks, peaking his head in the kitchen door.
       I force a smile and nod. "Of course. I have tons of things to do." I lie.
       His eyes narrow in suspicion but I know he really wants to go see Jungkook so I shoo him out the door, pressing my back against it. I really hate the last time I spoke with Namjoon. I wish I wouldn't have told him to stay away but at the time...it was the right thing to do.
I don't want to show how lonely I'm getting already because it wouldn't be fair to Tae. He doesn't deserve my guilt trip since I'm the one that broke things off. Rightfully so.

       Feeling bored out of my mind since I haven't been alone in a long time now. I've always had someone with me and just now realizing it. I'm way too codependent on other's. I really need to get over it.
Making the final decision to stop wallowing in self pity. I get up, shower, pick out my best clothes and even fix my hair and add just a hint of makeup to enhance my natural appearance.

 I get up, shower, pick out my best clothes and even fix my hair and add just a hint of makeup to enhance my natural appearance

       Getting into my car, I have no set destination so I head towards the strip in town where all the shops and clubs are. I need to do something or I'll go stir crazy.
       Halfway there as I'm stopped at a read light, I see something that makes my chest hurt and my eyes water. Ruining my good mood. Namjoon. He looks so good as he crosses the street and heads into a very elegant and expensive hotel. Seeing a client, obviously.
       I take a deep breath and tighten my grip on the steering wheel as the light turns green and I speed to the closest club. I need to feel wanted by others again. I used to hate the attention I drew when out but right now I want to bask in it. I want to know that no matter what others will always want me even if they won't be faithful. I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want some fun with someone I won't feel guilty about afterwards.
I walk into the first club I find and unsurprisingly the bouncer lets me in immediately with a wink and a groan from other patrons waiting in line. I stride towards the bar and order a strong drink, sitting down on a stool.
A body comes up beside me and the heat from him washes over me. "Put it on my tab, please." I sensual voice speaks.
I turn, looking over to see a very attractive man around my age with light brown to blondish hair, a white button up and black slacks. I can't lie, he's gorgeous. He looks almost angelic in the strobe lights but the look in his eyes is absolutely wicked.
"Hello, sexy. You alone?" He asks casually, sipping his own drink.
I snort. "Nope." My lips twitch at the slight pout that comes across his plump lips. I lean over to his ear. "I'm with you." I tease.
He perks up and slips a hand on my thigh. "You certainly are, beautiful." He whispers and surprises me by dragging his lips over my cheek. He smells amazing. Tantalizing.
       He stands and holds out a hand to me. "Dance with me? I want your body on mine." He winks. I blush immensely but take his hand after chugging down my drink and following after him.

      We dance for well over two hours and I'm exhausted as I gulp down deliciously icy water. My partner for the night watches hungrily, staring intently at my mouth the whole time. I feel so dirty even though his hands haven't even strayed under clothes. That's how intense he's watching me.
      I finish my drink and he takes my arm gently and begins leading me towards the back of the club. Nervously, I debate whether this is a good idea but then I think about Namjoon fucking someone else right now and Taehyung with Jungkook...I'm a grown adult. Why can't I be reckless and have fun, too?!
        He stops just as we exit the club dance floor and into an empty hallway leading towards the private rooms and restrooms. He leans back against the wall and watches me, waiting. Very considerately.

      I make my decision and step towards me, letting his arms go around me to grope my ass

      I make my decision and step towards me, letting his arms go around me to grope my ass. "I don't even know your name." I snort in realization.
       He smirks, staring into my eyes. "Jimin. Park Jimin." Then his lips are on mine. Devouring me. He's an amazing kisser. He changes our positions, holding my head immobile as his lips prey upon mine. I clutch his hips and grind against him in need.
       He pulls back only an inch and I can still taste his sweet breath. "And yours?"
       "Jin. Kim Seokjin."
        We go back to devouring each others mouths fully and every other thought and stress is ripped from my mind as my body takes control.