The Saviors; Kim Namjoon

"Wow...I can't believe how good you've done for yourself. I honestly didn't believe it when a little birdie told me how popular you've gotten in certain circles." Hoseok beams and sits, offering me a drink.

       I stare at the man that started it all

I stare at the man that started it all. My very first client from before I was an actual escort. The man that turned me into this. Well...I say man but he's the same age as me. He's just always seemed much bigger than me.

Flashback 8 years ago, age 15

I run as the police chase after me making sure not to drop the precious food in my hands. I haven't eaten in days and I'm too weak to go far. I duck into an abandoned warehouse and hide in the shadows while they pass, screaming for me with guns.
I take a deep shuddering breath and let my exhausted and dirty body slide down to the cold ground. I unwrap the bread and rotten fruit I was able to grab and stuff it into my mouth, my stomach revolting from so long without sustenance.
Footsteps echo from the alley and I pause, listening closely for more cops. Instead a dark head pokes in from around the corner and gives me an eerie smile. I freeze, my mouth still full of rotten food.
He climbs inside and slumps down beside me, eyeing the items in my hand. "Hello. I couldn't help but notice you could use some help." He says in a ridiculously cheery voice considering the circumstances.
I swallow hard, trying not to choke on the horribly sour taste. "I'm fine." My voice is gravely and harsh.
His brows raise in obvious skepticism. "I'm serious. I want to help you. You need a shower and decent food. Let me take you to my place." He stands and holds a hand out to me.
Reluctantly seeing no other options, I take it and let him carefully lead me several blocks to his very nice apartment. My eyes widen at such expensive. I've never seen a place so clean or nice. He smiles knowingly as I stand in the doorway, afraid to step inside and sully his white furnishings.
"It's fine. Come on. I'll start the shower for you." He says and I slowly follow after him to a large spotless white bathroom. He has a huge shower with two showerheads and a large tub with jets.
He starts the water and places a towel on the table beside the shower, leaving me alone. I strip out of my torn and dirty clothes and climb clumsily into the shower, groaning as the hot water loosens up my muscles and washes away weeks of dirt and grime.
I scrub my hair and body until it's raw before reluctantly shutting off the spray and drying off. I notice a pile of fresh clean clothes where my dirty clothes sat before and smell them before carefully putting them on. So nice and soft and warm.
I brush my hair, staring at my clean reflection in the mirror with a frown. This is the first time I've seen myself clean in years. I pick up my used towel and place it in the hamper before scurrying out where he's waiting for me.
His eyes widen in surprise as I approach. "Wow...you're..." He swallows hard, frowning. "Gorgeous. I never imagined this was under all that." He laughs.
I frown and look down at myself. He gave me a pair of black low sling pajama pants and a simple white t shirt that cling to my still damp body. "What do you mean?"
His eyes devour me from head to toe before he slowly stands and makes his way over to me, taking my wrist and pulling me onto the bed. I flinch as his cold fingers run up and down my arm.
"Are you hungry still?" He asks.
Blushing, I nod and keep glancing up at him nervously. He nods and leaps off the bed out of the room. He comes back seconds later with a large tray of food and two bottles of water. My mouth waters at the sight.
He sets it down with a flourish and smile while I remain still...waiting for the ball to drop.
He turns serious. "I have a proposition for you." He begins.
I nod slowly. "Y-Yeah..."
"I will give you all the money you need to get on your feet if you do just one thing for me." He says simply, shrugging.
I frown. "What?"
He brings his face to mine and I start to flinch away but stop myself. Remaining calm and still. He softly presses his lips to mine. "I want you. I have this large apartment all to myself from my gangbanger father and could use some company. If you stay here with me and let me have you...I'll give you anything you want." He offers.
I tense when he mentions a gang. He's involved in gang activity? But what can I say? Do? Do I turn this down and go back on the street?
My raise my gaze to him and eventually nod. "I'll do it."
He beams and pushes the tray to me. While I eat, his hand remains on my body. "Have you ever been with a guy before?" He asks casually, making me choke on my water.
Shaking my head, I blush. "N-no."
He claps happily. "Oh, I can't wait to teach you!" He pauses, studying me. "Tell me, have you ever had sex with anyone?" He clarifies.
Again, I shake my head. Embarrassed.
He coos and runs his fingers through my clean hair. "So sweet. I've never been with a virgin before."
I frown. "Aren't you the same age as me?" I ask.
He laughs. "Yup. But my fathers men have always liked to play with me. I've learned to love it." He winks and I feel pity for the overly joyful boy.
I finish my meal and he cleans up before crawling into bed and making a spot for me. I slowly slide under the covers and he immediately climbs on top of me. Kissing and caressing my body. I jerk in fear and surprise as his hand slips under my pajama pants.
It's worth it, Joon...you can do this...you have a chance to make it now...no more streets...
I take a deep breath and force myself calm, letting the boy do as he likes to my body...

Present, age 23

I look down and sip my drink. "Y-Yeah. You look well." I say, feeling his eyes burning into every inch of me. On my expensive clothing and jewelry. I feel foolish in front of him like this. Fake. So fake. He knows the real me. Something no one else has ever seen.
Hoseok nods cheerfully and glances at his watch. "Can I have you for the night? I'd like to take you out as a celebratory reunion. It's been way too long!" He gushes.
I stand as he does and finish my drink. "Of course. Whatever you like." I amend.
He laughs and the sound reverberates throughout me. "That's what I love about you, Joon. Always so eager to please." He sighs and locks his arm through mine.
"Would you like to leave now or..."
He stops and thinks it over. "Well...maybe we should get to the good stuff first in case I get too drunk later." He sways into my arms and crushes his lips to mine. I stand calm and still as he works my mouth like an art form. He was always better at this than me.
I finally force my hands to move and caress his body, sliding under his shirt to play with this overly sensitive nipples. He groans against my tongue, grinding our hips together.
"I've missed this so much, Joon-ah. You still taste so sweet." He moans, grabbing a fistful of hair and tugging my head back to suck and bite on my throat. I let him drag me to the bed and fall back. He hastily strips our clothes off, panting.
I push him back and climb between his spread thighs. After he took my virginity he made it clear he prefers to bottom and taught me all I needed to know on how to please another man. He was a very loud power bottom, if I remember correctly.
I quickly prepare him for me while he strokes my dick until precum soaks his fingers. He smiles widely as I don a condom and slide it on carefully. Then push inside him. I know to pace myself because this man can go for hours which is where I learned my strict control on holding back my own orgasms. He didn't like to wait for more.
He screams loudly and claws at my back as I use every ounce of skill I possess from years on the job to bring him to climax over and over again. Never cumming myself.
Eventually after nearly two hours of satisfying him, both of us covered in sweat, he whines and demands for me to release as well. I do so only thinking of Jin. It's the only way I can get through this anymore.

"Ready to go to the club? Everything's on me tonight!" He says as after we shower and dress.
I nod, buttoning my shirt. "Alright. Are you in town for long?" I ask, trying to sound casual.
He tilts his head. "For a few weeks. Why?"
Swallowing hard, I shrug. "Just wondering."
He continues to watch me, making me nervous as I grab my wallet and phone. "I heard you've not been taking many clients anymore. Any particular reason why, Joon-ah?" He asks in his usual knowing tone.
I sigh, knowing I wouldn't get it past him. "I'm thinking of quitting." I admit.
His eyes widen in surprise but he nods. "Fell in Love?"
Now it's my time to show surprise. "W-what? How d-"
He waves a hand. "I know when a man I'm fucking is thinking of someone other than me. It's obvious. Is it a client of yours?" He doesn't sound upset or anything. More amused.
I sigh. "Was. Not for a while now. I messed it up with him, though." I think of Taehyung touching and kissing Jin and it makes me ill. I can't judge or be angry, though. We aren't together.
"I'm sorry. You deserve so much more than this, you know? I honestly never thought you'd still be doing this." He frowns. "Why do you? You have more than enough money to retire and just enjoy life. I know this isn't good for you." He looks sad for once.
I shrug, staring at the floor. Reflecting. "Because it's all I know."