The Deception Pt. 2; Kim Namjoon

I watch from the corner of my eye as Jin stares straight ahead, clutching his drink nervously. I can see Jungkook shyly conversing with Tae and sharing his popcorn.
      I know they hadn't actually planned to go to the movies but it was more escape. Too bad we came to the mall specifically to seek them out. I refuse to admit how much it hurt to see Jin seeking out Tae's touch for comfort just from seeing me. Then again that must mean he actually likes me. Maybe. Hopefully.
      I 'accidentally' spill a piece of popcorn in his lap and he jumps, startled, as I reach between his clenched thighs to retrieve it. His wide eyes stare at me suspiciously as I innocently apologize and pop the piece in my mouth.
       His eyes follow the movement of my lips and I force back a smile. Apparently Jin and Taehyung are now officially dating. I don't want to break them apart because I don't like thinking of myself as that type of person but...for Jin...I'll play dirty.
        Plus I can tell Tae still likes Jungkook. I'm hoping they are just together because of us. Maybe they can split on friendly terms for us too. Maybe.
       I pay no attention to the movie but I can tell when sexy scenes come on the screen because every time Jin's breath shudders and his cheeks flush. I want so bad to take him right here and now, his boyfriend be damned. Jin should be mine. 

      Eventually it becomes too much for Jin because he whispers something to Taehyung then scoots out of the aisle and disappears. I'm guessing the bathroom. I set my drink down and make sure Tae and Jungkook are thoroughly consumed with each other before trailing after my target.
       I quietly enter the bathroom to see it empty except for one stall. I hesitantly knock on the door. "Jin? Are you alright?"
       It takes a minute for him to answer. "I'm fine. You should have stayed in the theater." He says.
        I lean against the wall and cross my arms, waiting. "So...you and Taehyung, huh?" I hate myself for asking.
       He hesitates again. "Y-Yeah. You and Jungkook, huh?" He mimics my question and I smile.
         "Yes. I guess." I sigh.
        He finally exits the stall and washes his hands, head down. "You don't sounds happy about it. You two look good together." He says, peaking up at me.
        "You think so?" I ask, moving closer, invading his personal space. He flinches and grabs for the paper towels.
         "Y-Yeah." He shrugs.
        I grab his wrist before he can open the door and escape. His eyes widen at my touch and I close in, pressing his back to the wall. "I think we looked very good together." I admit making his breath hitch.
       He opens his mouth to speak but I take my chance and softly press my lips to his. Gasping, he puts his hands between us and for a moment I can't tell if he's going to push me away or pull me closer. Eventually, though, his indecision wears out and he pushes me back.
       "I have a boyfriend." He avoids eye contact.
       "A boyfriend who is right now unconcerned with his own boyfriend and flirting with Jungkook?"
        He huffs. "Jungkook...your boyfriend." He reminds me. I trail my hands down his jaw to his arms and squeeze.
        "I really don't think he's thinking of me right now." I whisper before pressing our lips together once more.
        This time he doesn't fight it, thankfully, and opens his mouth, letting me slip my tongue inside. My hand reaches down between us to rub against his erection and he whimpers against my tongue.
      Needing more, I don't hesitate to unzip his pants and reach inside, skin to skin. He throws his head back against the wall and thrusts into my hand. I dip my thumb into his slit before gently pinching the vein right under the head of his cock like he likes.
      "Ahh...n-no...god..." he moans, struggling to let me continue or put a stop to this. Knowing just what to do to make him crazy, I fall to my knees and immediately jerk his pants down to his knees and take his head into my mouth, sucking hard.
       "Namjoon!" He screams before covering his mouth, blushing. I gather up a mouthful of saliva for deep throating him, my hands reaching around to grope his plump ass, teasing his hole.
       I look up and meet his hazy gaze, pulling off to slowly lick over his slit, taking all the precum. He shudders and I feel his legs begin to shake. I hear voices coming from outside so I quickly stand and maneuver him into the largest stall, locking us in, before grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him passionately.
       His back slams against the wall as I dominate him just enough to make him give up all control. Our hips grinding together in a perfect rhythm to make him cum. I need this as bad as him. My eyes ignore the hickies on his throat and chest as my hands grab and clutch at every part of him I can reach.
      I can't think of him having sex with Taehyung right now. I just can't. I have no room to be upset considering I've been with so many others but I desperately just want Jin to myself. Realistically I know it's stupid but I can't help how I feel.
       "N-Namjoon...please..." He whispers just as the door to the bathroom opens and some men come in.
       I'm surprised, however, when I hear two very familiar voices. Jungkook and Taehyung.