The Lie; Seokjin

Words can't describe how utterly mortified I am to face Namjoon after last night. I don't even know why to be honest. He's used to this kind of thing while I'm still so completely inexperienced on how to handle it. He was so calm and collected even mentioning sex toys like he's picking something up at the grocery store! Like-who does that?!
Sighing, I head out to grab a few ingredients and pay a few bills before calling Yoongi back. I haven't exactly told him about my arrangement yet. He may have suggested I hire an escort but I don't think he believed I'd go through with it-especially hiring said escort out for the entire month.
Some could buy a new car with the money I'm throwing down for these 'sex lessons'. It's kinda ridiculous when I think about it like that. I'm already too deep in, though, to chicken out and cancel his services-not that I want to. Last night was...well...an experience. A good one.
Yeah, it hurt but the pleasure far outweighed the pain. He made it very enjoyable for me and it was more than I really expected.
Just as I step out of the bank, my phone chimes. Yoongi. Smiling, I answer. "Hey, sorry about earlier."
"Why'd you hang up like that? Hot date or something." He snickers.
I huff in offense. "Or something. So when are you coming back again?"
"Uhhh, I should be back next week. You okay holding down the fort while I've been gone?"
"I'm perfectly capable of living on my own thank you very much." I scoff, climbing into my car.
"If you say so...so have you been on any dates or found a new boyfriend yet?" He asks and I know he's serious. It's not really hard to get men to want me but it's after snagging them that the problems start.
"No. I'm fine, Yoongi-ah. Look-I'm about to drive home so I'll call you later." I mumble and he agrees before ending the call. Yoongi and I have been best friends since he moved beside me in kindergarten. He was shy and kept to himself while I made it a mission to befriend everyone.
Because of my efforts, Yoongi learned to trust me and lean on me like he'd never do for anyone else and we've been inseparable ever since. We even live together. Well...not at the moment but still. I don't know how he'll feel when he comes back to find Namjoon living here, too.
The apartment is in my name so he can't go against it but his grumpy attitude is legendary when he doesn't get his way. Problematic, maybe.
As I arrive home, I notice an extra car in the driveway and frown. Surely he wouldn't bring another client to my place, right? I don't really know him well.
With this in mind, I expect the worst when I open the door and find two people in the living room. Freezing, I realize it's much worse than originally thought.
I swallow hard. "Eomma?"
My eomma stands up from her seat and smiles down at Namjoon before coming to kiss my cheek. I stare hard at him to see what they've been discussing. Surely...surely he wouldn't tell her the truth, right? I'll die right here. "What are you doing here? You didn't call." I frown.
She waves a hand dismissively before smirking between Namjoon and I. My pulse races in panic. "Nonsense, dear! I'm your mother! I can't come see my son when I'm in the neighborhood?"
"When did you get here? I'm sorry I was gone." I put the groceries on the counter.
"Only about ten minutes so don't worry. Now tell me who this handsome man of yours is, Jinnie!" She gushes, completely infatuated with the male escort. My eyes widen as I look to him for guidance or...rescue. I'm not sure.
He stands up and straightens his-why is he wearing a suit! He kisses my eomma's hand before winking at me surreptitiously. "I'm Kim Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend. I can now see where he gets his gorgeous complexion from, Mrs. Kim." He smiles widely.

     Eomma actually squeals like a teenager

Eomma actually squeals like a teenager. "Please call me Eomma! Your so handsome! My son certainly won the lottery with you, hm?" She teases making me blush scarlet.
"Eomma!" I huff, embarrassed.
"Why don't you stay for dinner, Eomma? We'd love it." He says confidently. We would? I don't think so...
"Uhhh, Eomma-isn't appa waiting for you? Maybe some other time.." I trail off as she shushes me.
"Please! Your father is busy and won't be home until late. Don't hog this precious man all to yourself, honey. I'd like to get to know him." She sighs and sits back down taking 'my boyfriend' with her.
I'm completely ignored as they discuss random ass business and investment propositions. I hadn't realized Namjoon was so well educated in that world but that's what assumptions get me.
Glaring at the wall, I begin dinner as the two lovebirds continuously ignore me for world class business pursuits. My Eomma has always hated my boyfriends so why now? I admit Namjoon is...very unlike all my other boyfriends but still! How would she like to know he's just a stranger I'm paying to have sex with me! Would she still love him then? Or maybe she's just steal him from me, smh.