The End; Kim Namjoon

"Here you go."
       I turn away from my packed suitcase to see Jin holding out a large envelope to me. I take it hesitantly and peak inside to see the money for our month long engagement.
       I tuck it inside my bag not bothering to count it. I know how meticulous and perfectionist my client is. Smiling, I bow my head slightly and prepare to leave him once and for all.
      He bites his lip and I see something flicker in his eyes for a moment but it's gone too quickly for me to determine what it is. "Thanks. I really enjoyed our time together." I admit. For some reason he's got to me much more than any other client I've ever had. And I've had many.
       "M-me too." He mutters. He looks as if he wants to say more but he closes his mouth and just smiles, walking me to the door. My eyes glance over him only to fight a smirk at the sight of the large bruise on his neck from my rough kiss the night before.
       "Take care." I pause and peck him on the forehead. "You can always schedule an appointment again if you'd like." I offer...the best I can do.
       He nods. "I'll think about it. Thanks so much for your help."

      Stepping into my apartment feels strange. I haven't actually set foot in it this whole month. Flipping on all the lights, I sit my things down and sigh, heading into my long neglected bedroom.
Opening the door, however, I stop in my tracks at the sight before me. Everything is exactly how I left it except for one thing. The large lump under the covers on the bed. Sighing in irritation this time, I push over the form and hear a groan.
The blankets fall and I scoff at Jungkook lying in my bed. "What are you doing here? I wasn't aware you had a key, Jeon."
He smiles widely up at me and tries to pull me down to his level. "I missed you. Don't leave me for a whole month again! I just about went crazy with need." He pouts, arrogantly.
I raise a brow as he begins trying to strip off my shirt. I haven't showered since the night before and know I still smell like Jin. He seems to notice as well and wrinkles his nose. "Finally done with that guy?" He huffs. "I've been patient. Will you please attend to me now?" He asks, voice now sounding fragile. Pleading. Very unlike him.
       Swallowing hard, I nod and he beams, pulling out the familiar envelope of cash and tossing it carelessly on my dresser. "Can we do it in the shower? I really don't want to taste that bitch on you." He pouts.
      I wince slightly as he slanders Jin but...I can't really understand why. I've never cared before about people talking about my other clients so why does it bother me when he keeps bringing Jin up?
      This question disturbs me a lot as he takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom. I start the water and make sure it's hot enough before reluctantly taking his hand and helping him into the shower. His toned body shines under the water as he pulls me against him, into a heated kiss.
Closing my eyes, I can't stop from picturing Jin kissing me, touching me...me pleasuring him. It's even harder than usual for me to get myself hyped up to have sex and the reasoning behind it...I refuse to acknowledge.
       Resolving to get my head out of my ass and get back into the game, I focus my attention fully on my ever returning client and work my hand between his tight thighs. He moans, throwing his head back against the shower tiles and flashes of Jin doing the same thing under my ministrations keep annoying their way into my mind.
       Jungkook.
       Focus only on Jungkook...
       Jungkook....my tongue winds it's way inside his hot eager mouth and I lift him up, wrapping his legs around my waist so I can more easily reach his entrance.
       Jung...Kook....moaning, I squeeze my eyes closed and and prep him quickly while his loud moans and gasps encourage me. I reach out to grab a condom before sliding it on then thrusting feel inside him.
       "Ahhh...Namjoon-ah...." He screams and digs his nails into my shoulders, bouncing his body, riding my dick, using my shoulders as leverage.
      My lips and tongue attack his neck as my eyes stay closed through out the pleasure.
       Jungkook....Jeon Jungkook.
Jung.....J...my climax quickly approaches, shocking me as Jungkook cums all over my chest, holding me tightly as he enjoys his high.
       Just as I feel it coming from deep within. My eyes snap open but all I see is Jin.
      Jin. Jin. Jin. Jin....fuck.
       I cum hard, groaning and burying my fingers into his flesh. Jin...
        I think this is going to be a problem.