Chapter 1

The doctor comes out from the operation room while Mr. and Mrs.Collin stand up, and they are so nervous....

" What happened to my daughter please tell me.... Is She fine? ", she said crying.

"Please ma'am clam down and relax. ", he took a deep breath and continue talking...she has some bruises on her body but there is one huge problem.

They both said, "What is it !!?"

" She become blind. ", He said it in upset way.... Mr. and Mrs.Collin was shocked.

" This blindness is permanent, we can't deal with it. My advice to you that she must go to psychologist because when she woke up she was screaming that she can't see anything, so we gave her anesthetic to let her clam down, that mean when she wakes up her psychologically will be worse... I'm sorry. "

Mr. and Mrs.Collin look at each other. They were deeply broken for what happened to their lonely daughter.

After two days

The psychologist was trying to talk to Kayla, but she isn't answering any of his questions.

So he told to nurse to call her mother Rosie....she finally arrived, and he told her that Kayla isn't responding to his orders...

" Now I want to know from you how was Kayla's life before the accident.", he said that excited way to know who is Kayla.

" Ooohh me poor sweetie daughter... Kayla is......