Chapter 16

At 6:48 p.m.

“Finally, we arrived to the hotel. I'm so exhausted and I wanna take a shower then a nap”. Ellie said rubbing her tired eyes.

“Okay baby, I'm gonna go and make check in so quick”. Jacob said.

“We'll wait here till you finish but hurry up please because we're exhausted we wanna sleep”. Ellie said while I look at Kayla and she was yawning and stretching her arms.

We wait like 5 minutes or more until Jacob came.

“Here is your key, the room is 211 and this is ours, next to them 212”.

“Lets go Kay”

“Okay”

“Which floor J”, I asked.

“16, so we can see the beautiful and wonderful view”. Jacob said explaining.

“Great idea dude”. I said and we do fist pump.

We all enter the elevator, reach our floor Kay and Ell enter their room quickly they really look tired actually me too. J open the room, we enter the room was beautiful and large room with two separated beds with white blankets, there was a TV hanged on the wall in front of the beds, there was a bathroom on the right next to the main door of the room, also there was a huge balcony of course with a wonderful view. Suddenly J said:

“I'll take the bed on the right side”

“Okay you childish”. I said teasing him.

“I really wanna sleep so leave me lonely you funny”. He said while we both changing our clothes and wearing a short.

“Me too... Good night”. I said and he replied.

                •••••••••••••••••••

I was drunk and driving too fast. The music was blasting through the radio and I was singing so loud with it. Suddenly I saw a shadow out of nowhere...

*eeeeeeeeeeee crash*

                 •••••••••••••••••
9:15p.m.

I wake up freaking out, taking my breathe heavily while looking everywhere and it was so DARK, i cannot see anything suddenly the light was turned on.

“Are you okay Adam?” Jacob asked.

I get up from the bed going toward the bathroom, i didn't answer him, I open the   door and closed the door behind me, i open the tap and begin to wash my face more than one time, i look at my face on the mirror disgusted with myself I can't even bare looking at my face, I get out of the bathroom i found J in front of me then he said:

“I'm asking are you okay, this is the first time, i see you like that. What is happening?”

“I'm fine Jacob, I'm fine”, I said wearing my clothes too fast.

“Actually, You are lying.. Seriously what's going on Adam”

“I don't wanna talk about it and i wanna be alone”. I said going to the main door looking at left I see Kay and Ell.

                 *************

KAYLA'S POV

“So what are we going to do?” I said but Ell didn't answer so i said “Ellie”

“It's Adam, he looked at us and now he is going towards the elevator he pretend not seeing us and he left” she said whispering.

“What!?” I said.

Then we hear Jacob saying

“ADAM”

Then Ell takes me to J.

“What's going on?!” I said wondering.

“I don't know, he waked up freaking out i think he had a nightmare and he started to act weird” Jacob said in a confusing voice.

“Did he said to you where is he going?” Ellie asked.

“Unfortunately no, he said he wants to be alone” J said.

“This is weird a nightmare do this to him” I said confusing

“I don't know maybe there is something that disturbed and chased him from his past but if there something like that he would tell me before..wait I'll change and we will go search for him”, J said

We both said okay.. I think of what J said and maybe he's right....

“I finished let's go”. He said

We move till we reach the elevator then J said whispering to us because there is a people with us:

“I think there is two places we could find him in it. The Bar he drinks until he get drunk or The Beach smelling a fresh air and a peaceful place and i hope we find him on the second place”

“I think he is in the second place he told me in the plane that he he hate to get himself drunk” I said remembering what Adam said.

“Yeah yeah you are right i remember now that he stopped drinking two years ago and i don't know the reason up till now” J said.

“Okay let's go to the beach then” Ellie said.

After 20 minutes looking for him there

“Finally” Ellie said

Me and J said “What”

“Here he is.. Sitting right there” ell said

“I'm going for this drama queen and see what is happening...we are coming here to have fun not to change it to a tragedy movie ” J said in an anger voice

“Seriously, J...... There is something for sure bothering him and I'll go and talk to him he tried so much this month to let me happy and i owe him...So Ell show me the way then both of you go ”. I said in a serious way.

“Um okay” Ell said and hold my hand after few steps she said:

“Here you are, sit next to Adam”

I feel Adam's hand holding my hand and it was like electric, Ell left my other hand and left without talking....

“So Mr. Adam what is happening with you? We have been like maybe 20mins searching for you and i told them to go so you can feel comfortable while talking. What going on? Are you fine” I said worrying about him.

“I'm okay now Kay and thank you” he said..

“Really Adam... Look you hear me so many times now it's my  turn to hear you so please tell me whats going on?!” I said

“Okay okay i will till you....” he takes a deep breath and say “For about two years I think i did something soooo bad that I really regret and I'm so disgusted from myself..I..I was afraid to go to jail or to tell anyone of what I did...I...I was drunk and this is why i stopped drinking like i told you before... I didn't mean to do it, it was out of my hands and i didn't know what to do.....

I start to hear that his voice is changing and that he is about to cry but he is trying to hold it and out of nowhere i found my hands goes upwards towards his face moving my thumbs left and right and i said:

“Everything is going to be okay Adam”

“No No Kay everyday my conscience assures me, everyday the same f***ing nightmare..... What happened is that I hit someone by my car then I RAN AWAY, I don't remember if it's a boy, girl, man or woman and i don't know if he/she is live or died” Adam said tearing and his tears running off my hands.

“WHAT?!!?!” I said surprised.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~