Chapter 11

ADAM'S POV

“ I don't care I just.... What did you just say you don't like celebrating. So, why did you came?!?! ”, she said.

“ Umm... this is a great question...”

I look left and right what do I say that?oh god why do I always put myself in this situation, rubbed my back neck...Umm I'll her tell the truth.

“ Actually, I came her cuz I think that I'll see you again at Jacob's birthday and here we are.”, I said nervously and my heart beat so violently against my ribs.

“ What are you saying?!!? ”, she said taking some steps backward.

“ Ummm, you know what let's do something crazy... Do you love crazy things??? ”, I said excitedly and holding her right hand. So, she can't fall or hit something.

“ Are you insane? I don't know you and I don't wanna know OKAY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! ”, she said yelling at me and she take her hand off me and she tried to walk/run alone to find a door or something and she's yelling, crying/tearing saying,

“ ELLIE.....ELLIE....WHERE ARE YOU ? ELLIEEEEE ”

Until she hit a table and fall down, I run to her, I hold her arms up so, she can stand, I take out a tissue paper and wrap her face, I told her.

“ Why are you afraid of me and from everyone and everything?”

“ It's none of your business...now take me to Ellie and Jacob. ”, she said.

KAYLA'S POV

“ No it's my business, why are you always asking and searching for Ellie?! ”, he asked in a challenge tone.

“ Why do you care? ”, I challenged back.

“ I had realized that anywhere you’re going you’re asking for Ellie.....where’s Ellie ? Ellie take me .....Ellie bring this, describe that !! ”, he yelled.

“ What do you want me to do, don’t you see i’m blind....I have no eyes i’m- ”

“ YOU’RE WEAK ”, he screamed.

“ I’M NOT WEAK ....I’M FUCKING BLIND. ”, I screamed back

“ YOU GAVE UP ......YOU JUST GAVE UP FOR WEAKNESS BEING BLIND DOESN’T MAKE YOU WEAK, UGLY OR EVEN LESS ATTRACTIVE OR NOT TO BE LOVED, YOU THINK THAT THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD THAT YOUR LIFE IS RUINED NO.....YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE THE LIFE WITH A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY A STORY CONFIDENCE ONE ....BE YOURSELF KAYLA THE STORNG ONE NOT THAT WEAK ONE IN FRONT ME. ”, Adam finished and i stood in my place with tears covering my face.

“ Okay, can you just stop crying, please that let me uncomfortable.” Adam said.

I didn't respond, I just was thinking about what he had just said, he is completely right I'm so weak and this is not me, he let me to wake up the dead old Kayla, I have to become the strong and independent Kayla that I was before not that f**kin' scared / weak Kayla, in the past few days I was dreamin' to do so many adventures and to go here and there.....

so, let it begin

“ Hellooo, Kaylaaa I'm talking to you!! ”, he said.

“ Oh, sorry.... Do you still think to do something crazy? ”, I said.

“ Yeah, of course so, What do you want to do?? ”, he said and I feel that he's tone is happily / excited.

“ I don't know ”, I said confusion.

“ How about dancing? ”, he said.

“ But..um I don't know how to dance. ”, I looking down.. he put his hand on my chin and told me

“ There isn't something difficult and every problem have a solution just remember what I have just said every problem have solution, don't complicate eveything, okay ”

In that moment, i started to get a little nervous he took my hand in his and started to walk back inside , I heard a loud music ..oh sh*t how I suppose to dance now i may step on his foot or push someone or any other thing oh god.....then i felt Adam’s breath near my face..then he whispered in my ear.

“ KAYLA LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND LEAVE UR SOUL TO DANCE OKAY ”

I nodded, I started to listen to the music clearly and my body started to dance be itself I'm not gonna lie but this really really awesome wooohhooo.

ADAM'S POV

I looked at kayla she was so adorable not knowing what to do ..oh god she’s so cute i looked at her it was shaking then suddenly someone pushed her

“ OH GOD ”, She screamed and hugged me, she was hold tightly on my shirt and my arms was around her.....

                 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thanks dabkilleatRead her stories it's really awesome and amazing😉follow her too💜💜