Chapter 2

" Kayla is my lonely and lovely daughter, I don't know what to tell you. My sweetie was energetic, she wakes up everyday with a smile on her face she was cheerful person she has self confidence she's a lady full of energy around the park and every vacation with her best friend , Ellie and her boyfriend, Ray to climb the hills or mountains and traveling around the world. But now what she will do? She was living her life like a normal young person. her life and heart are completely shattered by now. ", she said crying.

Then the psychologist said thinking, " Ummm that will cause a serious impact on her psychologically. "

" Oh, so what you're gonna do?", she said crying while wiping her tears and Mr Collin patted on her shoulder.

" I'll put her under observation for a few days until she stops screaming and crying...don't worry she is fine, and she can get out of the hospital but when her psychological calm down and to get used for this situation. ", the psychologist said.

****************

" Kayla, please talk to me...it's me Ellie. You are making my heart break for you... please answer me, don't be silent and sad everything will be all right now. I'll always be with you and I'll never leave you alone, I promise. ", Ellie said and holding her hand.

KAYLA'S POV

Black ...all I see is blackkk
Empty black world it's cold and it's horrible and terrifying I feel like I'm alone in a big black hole... The sun. I will never see or feel the sun again. I WILL NERVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN.... I'll never forgive who did this to me....NEVER.

*******************

Meanwhile,

The police officers arrived at the hospital, and they meet Mr. and Mrs. Collin....."Good morning, sir. My name is Officer Max Caulfield, nice to meet both of you. ", the police officer said that taking off his hat and shaking hands with Mr. Alex Collin, Mrs. Rosie Collin, the psychologist and the doctor.

" Nice to meet you too, I'm Kayla's father, she is her Mother, this the psychologist and the doctor. ", Mr. Collin said while shaking hands with them.

" I just wanna to investigate Kayla for what had happened.", the police officer said.

"Actually, she isn't answering anybody,or even saying small words she isn't in the right state now. ", the psychologist said.

" How many days she had been like that, not talking to anyone?!", the police officer said wondering.

"Two days after the accident. ", the psychologist said confused.

"What is the extent of her injury after the accident. ",the police officer said asking.

"She only has some bruises on her body but the problem is she became blind because her head was knocked out on road. ", the doctor said explaining.

" Can I try talking to her maybe she will answer. ", the police officer said hopefully.

" Of course, you can. ", the psychologist said nodding.........