Chapter 13

KAYLA'S POV

I got out of the house with my stick and I can feel that Adam is behind me not next to me. I started to wave my stick right and left to make sure that nothing wrong will happen to me. I'm really so scared and my heart is racing but I suddenly stopped walking and Took a deep breath.

" I don't like someone walk behind me and staring also. This's so much for me and I can't handle it. Please come next to me. ", I said.

" Okay, sorry ", Adam said while coming next to me.

" That's much better. ", I said while taking my breathe again.

I walked until I got tired then I asked Adam a question.

" Adam!! "

" Yea "

" I got tired. so, how do I stop or take a cab or bus? How do I do that? This what I'm talking about the situations. ", I said nervously.

" Hey Hey!!, calm down. I told you before nothing is difficult and everything is possible. Okay! ", he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

" Okay!!! Teach me that, you genius! ", I said smiling.

" Are you making fun of me?!?! "

" Me, hahaha of course no, Show me!!! "

" I don't know, I feel that....... You know what.. Never mind.....Come! ", he took my hand and we start to walk then he said.

" When you feel that you near the pavement,stop at this point. ", he touch my foot and told me:

" This is the point you will stop at it you can feel it? Right!! "

I move my foot more than twice and what I feel was a straight line.

" Yea, I feel it... That's a straight line? Right! ", I said.

" Yup, then you start to wave your hand... Show me how you will do it. "

Okay Kayla show him that you can do it. It's easy, act that you can see like I was,I started to do it.

" Great, and now wait until you feel the cab coming? ", he said.

After a few seconds

" Oh oh oh Adam Adam the cab is coming. ", I said excitedly and I start to feel the hot smoky air that come out from the car.

" Yea yea, I know. Give me your hand. ", he said with a laughing voice.

" No, I will try it by myself. "

" Okay, Ms. Kayla. ", he said.

I got in the cab and he sat next to me and after 20 or 25 minutes I actually don't know, we finally arrive. Then he told us how much and Adam payed him then we get out the cab and Adam says:

" I think that is your home like you said in your address. Okay, let's go."

I nodded and I walk till I reach my home three stairs and the I pressed on the bell

<Ding Dong>

The door is opened

"My darling, you are back. Oh who is he?!?!" my dad said.

"Oh, hi dad.... That's um.." I said I was gonna complete but Adam cut me.

"I'm Adam Brian, nice to meet you sir"

" Nice to meet you too, Adam " my dad said.

" Thank you for your company Adam" I said.

"Your welcome Kayla. So, see you later" Adam said.